Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mist Docks (Entrance to the Mist Village) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

marquis27

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:58 pm
Niio runs to the docks concentrating his chakra he is able to mold water slightly so that it takes dense forms or lighter forms thus the mist around Niio changes constantly. Jumping on a boat and raising the sail Niio has ever acted this rash in his life. The wind is on his side though and he can travel fast to the capital city.

(3/10)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:01 pm
(Let Zale on the boat)  

Havok-Trance

LakeTawaret

6,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:02 pm
zale follows behind niio "wait the teacher told me too come with" he said as he fell face first into the ground "owww..." He got up and walked onto the boat.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:03 pm
A clone of Oroami rose from the water picked up Zale and took him to the boat.  

Havok-Trance

LakeTawaret

6,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:06 pm
Zale smiled and thanked The clone  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:08 pm
"Sorry Zale, the wind just took the boat faster than I thought." Niio turns to Zale smiling. "It's good to meet you by the way. My name is Niio." He sits on the edge of the boat and makes a couple handsigns for the jutsu he is practicing the water behind the boat surges up slightly as if the wave is a little bigger than normal.

(4/10)

marquis27

LakeTawaret

6,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:11 pm
"Nice to me you sensie told me to give you this scroll..." zale handed niio the scroll. "He said that i was to learn the academy water jutsus. Do you think you can handle that???"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:20 pm
Niio takes the scroll and opens it up..."Hmm interesting. Ya I think I can handle that." He studies the jutsus thinking of a good place to start with this kid. "How about basic water manipulation." Niio points to the jutsu scroll..

Mizu Soujuu (Water Manipulation)
Description: Any Mist Shinobi that uses ninjutsu should likely have this technique. This involves learning basic manipulation of the properties of water. Boiling, freezing, and pressurization of water are included in these studies. Freezing is mostly limited to small amounts of water, and boiling includes the creation of steam by further putting chakra into the water. The user cannot perform these tasks on larger bodies of water with this basic study alone. Furthermore, by learning to draw water from the moisture in the air, the shinobi can use water techniques without requiring a source of water nearby (unless stated otherwise.) A Kage level jutsu always requires a water source, even if the Mist-nin in question creates it first.

While Zale reads the jutsu description Niio practices his jutsu more the water behind them forms into a couple pillars and almost take the shape of pincers or something that could bind someone, but Niio is still far away from his goal.

(5/10)  

marquis27

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:12 am
Zarud arrived at the docks on a small boat "So this is the hidden mist? Well best get to the exam..." He then headed towards the Jounin Exam Lobby.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:48 pm
Zane arrived at the docks and didn't bother stopping, he had to go the office to tell them everything.  

BluewolfofMibu

marquis27

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:33 am
After a long journey in the water country Niio and Zale arrive once again to the docks of the mist. Controlling the boat easily with water manipulation Niio is able to guide the boat to the docks smoothly. Once docked Niio jumps off the boat and ties it up. His huge sword no longer really hindering his movements. "Home sweet home."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:36 am
Zale looked out and could see the shore in the distance happy with being home zale stripped to only his underwear and jumped out of the boat and started to swin to the docks  

LakeTawaret

6,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

marquis27

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:40 am
Niio walks back into the mist not knowing why exactly Zale decided to strip and swim to shore, seems odd to Niio. He has a giant smile on his face to match his giant sword as Niio walks into Kirigakure his mist headband shining he seems dumbfounded as if he forgot how magnificent the city is.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:43 am
Zale jumped out of the water and jumped up in front of niio "that was quite a work out i need to work on getting stronger anyways" he said and walked back to the boat and got back into his clothes changing into his spare underwear while he was at it he walks past niio and starts to head towards the school  

LakeTawaret

6,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

WinnieP GG

Divine Sex Symbol

11,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
--Sakoyoshi--
--Daianohara--

Sakoyoshi walked towards the village. "I wonder what's been happening here. It's been a long time since I've seen this place." Sakoyoshi decided to look around. He headed towards the Academy.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games