Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
H o s t . R o s e . H i g h Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What will you be?
  Student
  Gifted
  Teacher/ Monitor
  +1
View Results

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:17 pm
Kazou smiled. "nah, i got it." He said, heading to the check-out. He paid for three v-necks, two pairs of pants, and two hoodies. The total was $89.
The cashier thanked him and bagged his clothes.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:21 pm
Toyo smiled. "Okay." She shouted. She got up out of bed and got dressed.
She wore dark blue skinny jeans with tall grey boots. She slipped on a white tank and over that a baggy white v-neck.
Then she started straightening up around the dorm, turning off the tv, making the bed, ect.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:27 pm
"Okay," Kyoko said as he headed to the register. Before checking out, she picked up a pair of yellow skinny jeans and an electric blue cardigan. They were both on sale. She also picked up an orange hoodie, not onsale.
Kyoko checked out, then headed to the threshold where Zuu was waiting.

"Wanna get a smoothie?" she asked, slinging her bag over her shoulder.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:32 pm
Kazou and Kyoko walked out of the store.
"Yeah, lets get some food too, i'm starving." He said, as they headed for the food court.
"Where do you want to eat?" he asked, there were about a dozen different restaurants.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:37 pm
Matt came out of his bathroom wearing a his peppered-grey hoodie, a white t-shirt and black skinny corduroys. His hair was styled into a faux hawk.

After putting on his shoes, Matt asked, "Do you need a sweater? it's kind of cold..."
Matt pulled out a plain purple hoodie.
"You can borrow this," he handed it to her, smiling.

As they headed out of the dorm building, the wind was blowing, making it feel slightly colder than it might've been. Matt held reached for Toyo's hand, holding it as they walked.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:42 pm
Toyo was bundled up in Matt's hoodie.
They got to the sandwich shop, greeted by warm air as they walked in. It was rather busy, but there wasnt a super long line.
"What looks good?" She asked him, looking at the menu.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:44 pm
"I'm in the mood for kind of curry dish. Let's look around," she said as they stepped onto the escalator.

There was a little Indian and Thai restaurant, so Kyoko got in line, scanning the menu. She found what she was looking for, and ordered when it was her turn.
"Only the dish," she told them, "no drink please."

Next, she got in the smoothie booth's line.
"These are sooo good," Kyoko said, with a smile on her face.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:51 pm
Kazou followed closely behind Kyoko, but got a thai iced tea at the thai place with some yellow curry. He waited while she got her smoothie, then they started looking for a place to sit.
"Hey.." Kazou said, he spotted Mori sitting by himself at a bar table. Kyoko saw where he was looking.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:53 pm
"I think I want a pastrami sandwich," Matt said. He saw the picture, and his stomach growled.
When he got to the front of the line he ordered a pastrami sandwich with a side of fries and one of their Italian cream sodas.

"Anything else?" the cashier asked.
"Whatever she wants," Matt answered, looking to Toyo.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:07 pm
Kyoko looked away from Mori, and sat down with Kazou at a table.
"I didn't even know he was back," she muttered, opening her food's container.
"Why do you think he's here?" Kyoko asked, trying to stay cool.
Really, she felt really hot, shaky, and nervous now.

What would he say to her if he saw them?
More importantly, what would she say back?

Kyoko's stomach twisted into knots, and she felt sick. She took a bite, chewing her food very slowly.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:56 pm
June slipped the phone into her pocket and headed for the elevator.
Bing! Bing! Bing!
The doors slid open smoothly and June went straight to his room.
He never responded when she knocked so she didn’t bother anymore and opened the door slowly.
Everything was the same, including Travis lying on his bed.
She took his phone from his side and opened it.
Three missed calls and five texts. all from her.
She looked at him not surprised, but annoyed still.
“Travis, it’s a phone- use it.” She said dryly. She clicked through them all so that his screen was clear. She noticed his background photo was default now when it had been a picture of Mayumi. She frowned putting it back down.

He had taken his T-shirt off and thrown it on the floor along with his jeans.
His hair was a mess and he had stubble growing on his face making him look older than he was. “You’re still here?” He asked.
“Yeah. Do you go to pee? I haven’t seen you move a muscle in over two weeks,”
He turned around- his back facing her. “Travis, go bathe. You smell. Bad.” June said sitting at the edge of his bed.
“You have to go buy yogurt. We’re out.” She made the excuse to at least get him outside again. He turned his head. “You ate all my yogurt??” He asked her.
Vanilla yogurt was his favorite. He always had endless amounts of yogurt in his fridge and went through them quickly.
“Yes.”
He rolled his eyes and sighed. “Darn girl…” He grumbled, standing. His joints popped here and there and he shuffled to the door.
“Shower first!” June reminded, smiling.

It was a big step to get him out of his bed alone and here he was about to go to the store!
She could cry from joy.

Once he was finished he went back to his room with a towel wrapped around his waist.
June had picked out clothes for him and they were waiting on the bed but she was gone.
He decided he would wear what was there; he didn’t really care what he wore.
He slipped the faded gray T-shirt over his shoulders. It fit nicely and showed his muscular form. Next he pulled his boxers and dark blue jeans on. He had lost weight; he needed to put his belt at a tighter notch then before. When he started eating again he would gain it back.
He slipped on his beat up brown leather jacket and grabbed the keys to his bike and left.

((Oh. The store...Where people run into people they know sometimes ninja *Obvious hinting.*))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:56 pm
[[Oh, Haru, I absolutely love you xD ]]

Mayumi got up off her bed.
I can't take this anymore. I need to do something before I end up doing something I regret.

Grabbing a towel from the cupboard, Mayumi went into the bathroom. After a quick shower, she was out, getting dressed in a pair of grey jeans, a white t-shirt and a big red hoodie. It was probably Travis'.
It smells like him, Mayumi thought sniffing the sleeve. Her chest aching, momentarily.
She blew dry her hair, and completely skipped putting on any make-up. What was the point? She didn't want to impress anyone. Travis was the only boy she'd ever care for and she was sure she wouldn't see him at the grocery outlet.

I think ice cream sounds good. Mayumi thought, getting her keys, wallet, and phone.
After locking the doors behind her, Mayumi was headed off for the bus stop. She didn't have a car here yet.

Once in the store, Mayumi walked around, up and down isles, mostly wasting time. It wasn't like she had anything better to do back at school.
There was some kind of peppermint ice cream, it looked good. And so did the chocolate fudge kind.
I should get a movie too, and just lay there and eat ice cream. Mayumi thought a minute about that.
Wow, I am pathetic.

Suddenly a familiar scent filled Mayumi's senses. It was just his jacket. He wouldn't be here, at the store, would he?

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:05 pm
Toshinori had been spending most of his time out, with new people, mostly girls. He'd been trying to forget about what'd gone down with Toyo and that whole situation.
Nori had been thinking about Zuu, though. What could he have had with him? What would the other's think of him if they actually were together?
Zuu probably didn't have much feelings for Nori, anyway, would he?

Nori wasn't sure. How could he be?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:45 pm
Travis stood in front of the different brands of yogurts looking for the one he liked.
Finally his eyes fell upon them…only three remained. He stared at them.
That wouldn’t be nearly enough... especially with greedy June staying at his place.
Why was she still here anyway? She only bugged him about Mayumi.
Speaking of which, his yearning for her was getting out of hand: he swore he could smell her here. He picked the three tiny cups up and tossed them into the red plastic store carrier, trying his best to ignore the phantom fragrance.

He walked down the aisle heading for checkout when he saw her.
She really was here. His chest felt uncomfortable-a weight.
He stopped suddenly and stared at her, uncertain of what to do.

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:11 pm
The smell of Travis grew stronger, and Mayumi knew that it could not just be the sweater she was wearing. He was here.
Glancing down the isle, Mayumi's heart was on the verge of exploding.
There he was, standing there like he was just about his own business.

Mayumi realized her mouth was hanging open, and closed it abruptly.
"You," she breathed, ever so faintly, knowing he could hear her. It took all her self control to keep herself from running to him, and embracing him.
They both stood there for a minute, just staring at each other. Mayumi felt nervous, and was getting all shaky.
Mayumi was at a loss of words. And this was her shot; this moment, held everything she'd wanted since he'd left her on that sidewalk.

Slowly, Mayumi approached him, her thoughts running wild. Would he hear her thoughts about her questioning her life? Would he say anything about it? He wouldn't just walk away would he?
It couldn't be possible that he just, didn't love her. Especially when she still loved him, so very much.

[[They still hear eachother's thoughts, don't they?]]

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games