Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mizukage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:25 pm
Sasori took the cigarette from his mouth and walked out the door trying to find a teacher the smoke now filling the room before leaving then placed it back in and headed int othe village.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:11 am
hector rouge
Oroami looked at the weapon "interesting, thank you for bringing this, but i will be taking it back to leaf; they deserve to have their ninja's weapon back."

I understand being allies with the leaf is our concern Oroami, but didnt they send ragnossa as a spy into our village. isn't it our duty to stand firm against these types of plots. Well in any case, the thing i found was that you need his dna to activate. If you look at where you place your hand their are five knicks. Its for DNA activation. But do what you please sir *bows* if there is anything else I can help with sir?  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:33 pm
Oroami nodded "well all i need you to do is ask some of the Jonin hopefulls of the Mist if they want to do some espionage."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:10 pm
*looks surprised* A gennin could never carry out such orders sir *blushes* The order would have to be from you sir. Oh, one more thing I would like to ask Oroami, is when would the chunnin exams be starting? Since Ragnossa's death i've been learning more and more techniques.  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:34 pm
"I insist you do the task." Oroami smiled and looked to her intently "just wait."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:30 pm
-Yun limped thruogh the familiar hallway which he had walked through before. He walked to the door of the Kage's office and knocked on it.-

(( does oroami know about the s**t taht went down in the cloud village or does he not care?))  

Cain the Blade

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:29 pm
hector rouge
"I insist you do the task." Oroami smiled and looked to her intently "just wait."

*bows slightly* Of course..Oroami-sensei. Permission to take evidence to the jonnin as evidence sir. Should I tell them whats going on?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:40 pm
Running up to Oroami's office, Luo knocked on the door and entered seeing Luna. He bowed quickly and began to speak. "Sir, I was heading to the leaf village for the third part of the exam, but on the note you posted, you said if we wanted to know a technique to help with this espionage part to seek you out. So I came asking that you would tell this to me, or teach it to me."  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:26 pm
Sasori walked into the office smoking as he usaully did, he blew a cloud of smoke from the side of his mouth walking up to the kage letting his speech be partailly block by the cigarette in his mouth.

"Hey just wondering can you rank me up to gennin just in case a chunnin exam happens to take place anytime soon?"

Sasori asked smoke slipping into the air slowly rising higher to the roof the ashes falling onto the floor.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:53 pm
-Yun noticed the academy student walk in next to him asking a question about advancing to gennin.-

"All you have to do is learn basic water jutsu and you're ranked up. I can help train you when my injuries heal if ya want."  

Cain the Blade

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:59 pm
Saosri Turned letting more smoke release making his habit worse he smoked quite a terrible smelling brand it looked very expensive.

"Alright very well you'll find I handle water jutsus easily"

Sasori said gathering water from the air in a small sphere.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:01 pm
-Yun chuckled as he clenched his fist, lightning began to gather around his hand.-

"Despite my injuries, I was still able to learn a tiny bit of chidori. Oh well, I use defensive water jutsu, my main element is lightning."

-the lightning disapeared as his hand began to bleed again.-  

Cain the Blade

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:05 pm
Sasori pulled the bandages from the sword on his back revealing a sickish purple aura pouring from it Sasori took the cigarette from his mouth.

"Use this to bandage your hand I don't like it when people bleed unless I cause it."

Sasori said grinding his teeth until he replaced his cig back into his mouth.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:40 am
Oroami shook his head "no I believe that the Ragnossa character isn't our problem."  

Havok-Trance

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:36 pm
Right then sir *turns around to the bleeding man and the boy with the bandage* You not doin it right *makes hand signs and puts a glowing hand over Yun's hand* Bandages dont heal cuts and bruises, it jsut makes them worse unless you have specified ointment on them. Im a medic nin, names Luna by the way *turns back to Oroami * Just one more thing sir. *picks up the sword* What should we do with this while were "waiting." And do you know where Lady Susumi is I have to get in some medic training and water element training before the next chunnin exam. I also have to find a new sensei to train with since Zane and Luo are almost jounin and im still stuck as a gennin...*stops ranting* Sorry sir, just alot on my mind since Rag..*stops* Yeah.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games