Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

HiddenJoy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 1:34 pm
I Love thunder and lighting..its beautiful...the sounds are better then any music..the lightning it better then any ligth show.

Because its natural.Everything nowadays in man made,planned,preditcatable. You can stop it.

But with thunder and lightning..its uncontrolable..wild...awesome.Is that why people dedicate their lives to learn more about these wonders of Earth?To understand it?To try and tame it?A lust for Power?

.....and the rain is thery're tears of not achieving?

Heh ^0^..maybe..  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 1:40 pm
That was......so poetic, so......deep..... crying *hugs teh Poppy*  

Nohea-Chan

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 1:41 pm
I agree with Nohea-chan. Anyways Makie gots to go now! Byes!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 1:42 pm
Aww, that's so deep Poppy! And very powerful! Bye Makie-san!  

Ellyon

XColdXHeartX

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 1:43 pm
Its thundering and lightning out right now up here in Michigan. ^_^ I love it. heart So calming... *sigh*...

Oh! But i was playing FFIX right? Alright.. and i saved and shut the game off only moments before we had a power surge from the storm. sweatdrop

Man.. i was sooo close to losing the info on my game!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 1:46 pm
Lucky! I had that happen to me. I was playing FFVIII Then all of a sudden the lights went out down the street. But I was to into my gaming zone to notice, and then I was at the end, and I didn't save yet. (I'm so stunned) And then the power goes out and I cried, because it took a while toget at the part I was at. (Heh, I'm a crybaby.)  

Ellyon

XColdXHeartX

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 1:48 pm
Awwwww!!!! crying That so sad... Lol.. I feel like im going to cry now... Haha. Well, if i were you i would cry too. Cause it has happened to me before also. And its just soo.. erg. >_<

Expeccially if you are at the end like that.. or if you've been playing for like hours on end.. Man.. v_v  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 1:49 pm
Thats good that you saved before it turned off eek luckeh!! Hopefully your computer wont shut off either blaugh  

Nohea-Chan

XColdXHeartX

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 1:50 pm
I know! Thankies. <3

Oh, my computer wont go out.. Cause i have a laptop! ^_^ Unless it runs out of batteries or something... O.o Then maybe.. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 1:50 pm
Yeah, let's hope the computer doesn't go off! -holds onto Susie- I shall not let your pixles go... not that they will... sweatdrop whee  

Ellyon

XColdXHeartX

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 1:51 pm
whee

Dont worry!! Susie is going to be A-OK!!!

^_^

Hey.. does anyone want to roleplay? blaugh I feel like im being lazy and i should roleplay. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 1:51 pm
Ack! Gotta hop! My show will be on soon! Nice talking to ya'll. Bye Nohea! -lets go of Susie and waves frantically as she leaves-

I'd like to role play with you later Susie!  

Ellyon

XColdXHeartX

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 1:52 pm
*waves* 4laugh

Talk to ye laterz!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 2:01 pm
Yes!!!! Volleyball rocks!!!!!! 4laugh I had such a good time playing volleyball today!!! *sigh* but it wasnt beach volleyball, it was indoor volleyball -.- but still, it is volleyball!!!!!!!!! whee Yep and now you know that I love volleyball.....::looks around:: *sigh* stupid summer school, im missing out on all the conversations crying *sigh*............

::smashes a volleyball in someones face::  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

Nohea-Chan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 2:02 pm
I'll RP with Popoki, he is still sleeping after all xd Oh, see ya Ellyon!! *waves*  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games