Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:03 pm
Pre snapped out of her thoughts for a moment and looked at Angelus. She shook her head and raised her hands as if to try and calm him down, "No. It's nothing. Just something residual," She said, "But don't be angry when I ask this...Are you feeling bad or anything?" She asked in a lower voice.
Tea raised an eyebrow at both Pre and Angelus and then shrugged, "It's been so long, why does it matter now? I'm not about to change time to correct one of our 'mistakes,'" She said.
After a few minutes, KoTari exited the bathroom with a sleeping Seraphiel in his arms, "Oh. Then all the gang's here now...Um...Who's this human with a taint of something else?" He asked, motioning to Shane.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:12 pm
"If we can get everyone to agree, we might be able to help you find that out" James said running a hand through his hair. If he could sleep he would now, thinking always stressed him out  

Panda_Gaara-chan

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:17 pm
Angelus said softly, "Yeah a bit...but what do you mean by bad? I ain't sick...but I am upset emotionally." He was ignoring Tea now to try and calm down.

Akari and Hua merely exchanged glances and said nothing...not knowing what to say.

Shane was frozen in fear for the most part...prepared or not...so many people or beings were there. He said nothing as he looked at all there nervously.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:20 pm
"I think we intimidate the young lad," KoTari laughed and placed Seraphiel down on one of the beds.
She slept peacefully.
Pre shook her head after a moment, "No, that's not it then..." She muttered and went back into her thoughts again. She looked troubled.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Panda_Gaara-chan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:27 pm
[collor=darkred]James found a seat to sit in and did so. He sighed tiredly as he continued to think

((Iknow crappy but I'm off to bed)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:01 pm
// damn and it was akward when my cousin asked that. too bad i told her if she was bad that ment she would turn green and live in the sewers..ah the joy of 5-yr-old//

spade looked at them. "does everyone go through it?" she stared at the new comer.

lost stared.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:04 pm
"You mean what Seraphiel just went through? All Dragonkin have this stage to surpass in life, if they life long enough," KoTari said and glanced over to Akari, "She's okay now, but a little tired. Maybe she'll wake up by a kiss from her prince," He winked.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:09 pm
spade looked at KoTari. "whats a prince?" she was puzzled.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:36 pm
Angelus looked at Pre and said, "what is wrong?"

Akari looked at KoTari annoyed with a blush...and Hua snickered. Akari moved to Seraphiel's side and nuzzled up against her face.

Shane sighed and calmed himself, "Okay...way to many people here..." He turned to the male dragonkin, "what do you mean by taint?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:40 pm
"I mean nothing, 'human,'" KoTari replied simply. He didn't say it in a mean way, he only said it to brush him off, "But really, who are you?"
Seraphiel unconsciously reached over and petted Akari.
Pre shook her head, "No. It's gone. Don't worry," Pre said after a moment. She was trying to figure out what that feeling was. If it didn't come from her or Angelus, then it had to be something that has a similar connection to her. But she couldn't remember any other connections made.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:44 pm
Shane sighed and said, "I am Shane." He was asked a question so he answered simply.
Akari smiled and purred against her gently. He licked her face lovingly.
Angelus nodded and said, "Alright..." He did look at her in concern though.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:51 pm
Pre silently sank to the floor and watched the group patiently. She had a hand on the side of her face like she was contending with a headache, only she felt no pain.
"Well put, I suppose. Well, I'm KoTari and that girl over there on the bed is my little sister Seraphiel," KoTari said, not mentioning anything about them being Dragonkin.
Tea saw introductions underway so she spoke up as well, "I'm TeaToria, and you've already met my older sister Pre," She said with a smile. Since Pre was acting as human as possible, she figured she would do the same.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:00 pm
Shane nodded in acknowledgment before something hit him. "Two dragonkin...one male one female...three kitsune...one sealed, male...one female and one male otherwise. Two fairies...two experiments...a Demi-God...what a bunch this is." Shane shook his head and said, "How the hell do I know all that?"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:03 pm
"Very good!" KoTari clapped his hands, "Um...Does that mean we have to give him a prize or do we have to kill him to keep him quiet?" He wondered jokingly.
Tea rolled her eyes at KoTari's remark, "Don't worry, I don't think he'll kill you," She said.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:15 pm
Shane looked at KoTari for a second and upon hearing kill him...grabbed his head. He looked up as his eyes flashed red and he backed up against the wall. He said, "K-kill me...?" He let go of his head and breathed deep breaths as his eyes began to flash through several different colors.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games