Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Damned Woods Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RoseRedVampire93

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:22 pm
"No it is never to early to think about it I was just asking if you wanted one I did not state when." Mell said as she walked out of the room to go powder her nose also to finish her charm. "Oh and don't forget to use the bell if you need anything."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:24 pm
(I think I'm slipping up now. I was reading the other guy's words and thought it was the girl KoTari's with... -_- I'm getting tired, it's late here)  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

RoseRedVampire93

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:31 pm
(understandable that is what had been happening to me.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:35 pm
[[i havent editted anything. Which part r u talkin about?? -?.?- ]]

Makira blushed. "I have to get my stuff..." She said. "I'll be right back." She ran inside and went up the stairs. "You killed my servants!" She shouted. A book shot off the shelf and headed for Makira. She ducked. "You scared him away!!" She shouted a bit louder. The stairs started to crumble. She ran up the stairs. Suddenly a chain dropped down from the ceiling and she grabbed it. She then ran to her room. The floor was cracking. She grabbed her dress and her weapon. The ghoul appeared again on the other side of her bedroom. "And you're taking over my house!!!" Makira threw the ring end of the chain at the ghoul. It sliced the ghoul into two. The house stopped falling apart. She put on her black dress. and jumped downstairs. She went outside to look for KoTari.

"Yes. Maybe in the future." Maradox said in reference to the children. He then started to doze off.  

Bullet_Ber

RoseRedVampire93

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:38 pm
"Oh ok." Mell said and kissed him right as he started to dose off.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:38 pm
(I explained that a few posts up on this page)

KoTari could hear screaming in the house. He looked at Makira when she left, "What the hell was that all about?" He asked.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:44 pm
[[i c]]

There was still a little bit of blood on the tip of her perfectly straight white hair.
"Unfinished business. We should go now." Makira said. Just as she said this, her house trembled down into rubble. She didn't care. She kept walking. She didn't cry, but a small tear fell from her eye. Her face didn't show any signs of sadness.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:48 pm
"Don't worry. I'll buy you a small cottage. They're much easier to take care of," KoTari said, feeling a little sorry for the girl, "It won't be cursed I guarantee it. Since you like darkness so much maybe Dethan would be a good place."  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:02 pm
"I can go anywhere... As long as your there with me..." Makira said. Her face was emotionless, but she didn't mind showing her true feelings for him now.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:05 pm
KoTari looked at Makira. Wow, she just keeps getting weirder as the minutes go by. And here he was planning on leaving her. He guessed he had to go through with his promise at the very least, "Come on. Lets' get out of here," He said and started walking away from the rubble.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:11 pm
[[Where do we go??? U chose]]

Makira grabbed his hand and walked by his side.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:16 pm
(Well, he said Dethan...So...)

KoTari walked until they were out of the woods. Then he kept walking.

(Exits to Dethan, city of Darkness)  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:22 pm
[[Dethan it is.]]

Makira walked with him hand-in-hand.

[[Exits to Dethan, city of Darkness]]  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:25 pm
Mell had been working in the chamber and had almost not heard the bell ringing but when she heard it she Ran upstairs to see what was going on.  

RoseRedVampire93

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Market Browser 100

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:30 pm
[[??? he didnt ring it...]]  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games