Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 9:23 pm
"Yes, the monster," Rick said, "It's a frightening creature even if it dresses over one hundred years out of style. We created it, and now we have it back in our custody. If that woman refuses to give us the blood crystallis, then all we have to do is dismantle KIERAN and get it after," He looked away bitterly, "That blasted creature..." He looked back at the wing and lifted it up, returning it to the glass case.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 9:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PSIP s a d a s - P s i
SPACESPACESPACE[ t h e m u s i c i a n ]PSASDASXDELILAGUITARLOVE<3333333

SPACESPACEL i v i n g - e a s y , - l i v i n g - f r e e .

SPACESPACESPACESPACES e a s o n - t i c k e t - o n - a - o n e - w a y - r i d e .

SPACESPACESPACE<33300000000000000000000000000000000000

Psadas raised an eyebrow at Kir as he tried what looked like shouting, and instead ended up coughing. And it didn't look entirely pleasant either. "You know you don't have to shout to talk to me. I'm right here." he said with a small laugh, not realized exactly what Kieran was trying to do. Well it didn't matter too much to him anyway. "You know I can heal that nasty wound on your back for you if you want." he offered with a shrug. It wasn't like healing a wound would allow Kieran to escape, and the creature did look to be in an extrodinary amount of pain.

At Lily's comment he sighed and shook his head, starting to play again. "Why do people always have to be so melodramatic?" he said with a small laugh. She'd rather die then let them have it? What was so important about this thing anyway? "What if it were destroyed then? Of course, I'd still need to know what it's made of." That was the next best thing melodramatic people thought of, right? After 'I'd rather die' it was usually 'If I can't have it, no one can', so Psadas figured he might as well offer. "You won't necessarily die. Look at Sparky, for instance. Captain of the guards." he replied with a quick laugh and a chake of his head at Mana.

SPACESPACESPACE<33300000000000000000000000000000000000

SPACESPACESPACESPACEA s k i n g - n o t h i n g , - l e a v e - m e - b e .

SPACESPACE T a k i n g - e v e r y t h i n g - i n - m y - s t r i d e .

Durithill the Black Blade

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 9:30 pm
Lydia look down at where her crystallis was under her shirt and gently tapped it. Hey, you awake? she asked and get no answer. She turned around in cage and looked at Kir again. She tilted her head to the side as something resonated within her again, but this time she didn't activate.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 9:32 pm
Lily slammed her fist against the floor of the cage and turned on Psadas when she heard that. That thought had gotten her instincts excited and her fangs were elongating. "You don't know very much, do you?" she asked, glaring at him.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 9:34 pm
Kir continued to sob silently. Psadas didn't have to rub it in his face that Kir couldn't speak at all. He was completely mute. It frustrated him.
Then he felt something strange. That girl was watching him again, and he knew it. He didn't even have to look up from his crying to see that she was. And why did she feel so familiar? It's like he should know her from somewhere. Maybe she's his mother? He laughed bitterly at that while he was crying.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 9:34 pm
Some Might Say...
"Did that 'monster' not free the virus?" Chronarch asked, wondering just what the man had against the angel. Surely KIERAN only gave him the power he had now, and so he should be grateful, especially now that he had him subdues.
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 9:36 pm
Lydia crawled over and gripped the bars at the front of her cage. She hadn't remembered what she had done to Kir and her crystallis was still asleep, so she didn't know who he was. However, she felt like she should know him.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 9:36 pm
Mana glared at Psadas. "Why would I work here where you perform some of the world'd most gruesome experiments." Mana winced a bit holding back from feeding. He needed some emotions at the moment.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 9:38 pm
Rick looked over to Chronarch angrily for a moment. It was the first time he showed that emotion. His expression then relaxed, "That has nothing to do with you," He said simply.

Kir silently tried to calm himself down, but he couldn't. He needed to drink blood, but for now the fear of what these creatures contain for 'blood' is holding his need at bay. He slowly looked up at Lydia, who was now looking right at him, "...?" Kir was even more confused. What he was feeling, she was feeling the same?  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 9:40 pm
Lydia watched him for a minute before speaking up. "Who are you?" she asked him.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 9:42 pm
Great. Another one who wanted him to talk...Kir retreated to his knees again. He felt a panic rise up in his mind. He couldn't take much more of this.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 9:43 pm
Some Might Say...
"Everything has something to do with me." Chronarch replied, but didn't press farther. In an abstract way, it was true. It was complicated, though, so he wouldn't go into it. "Is there any way I could aid you. I have a variety of skills, and each of my master's favoured servants holds one unique ability."
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 9:43 pm
"You're the one aren't you?" Lydia asked, watching him curiously. "You're Kieran, right?" She felt her crystallis stir slightly.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 9:47 pm
"Then what's your particular ability then?" Rick questioned. Besides being annoying, he was going to add but didn't.

The moment she said Kieran's name Kir's head lifted again, "...!" Why does everyone know who he is?! He stared at Lydia and waited for her to speak again.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 9:47 pm
Mana slid his hand into Kir's cage. If Kir calmed down then it would be easier for Mana to resist. "Here. I'm clean"  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games