Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~Vamp-napped~(1x1)~(Filled ^-^)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your fave color?
White
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Pink
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Red
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Orange
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Yellow
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Green
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Blue
25%
 25%  [ 6 ]
Purple
33%
 33%  [ 8 ]
Brown
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Black
12%
 12%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 24

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:31 pm
Lance only chuckled. "In short, they will look our age in only a few years. I guess it brings a new meaning to the human phrase, 'They grow up so fast'." He said with a smile as he kissed her gently, making sure not to disturb his sleeping daughter.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:35 pm
Leora's eyes widened. "B-b-b-b-b-but . . . they're still my little babies!!" she said and draped her arm over the twins, cuddling up to them protectively.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:45 pm
Lance frowned at her reaction, deciding he should have worded it better. "Well they still will be . . . They just won't look like it." He said, gently running a hand over the soft flesh of her arm that was protecting their children.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:55 pm
Leora looked over at Lance and then held his arm softly. "Just as long as they don't start dating once they look the right age . . ." she said, already very protective in a motherly way about her children . . .  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:18 pm
"No one can stop hormones . . . Now come on, let's get something to drink." He said, changing the subject quickly. It was beginning to make him uncomfortable as well, imagining his daughter bringing home a boy when she was only a few years old.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:28 pm
Leora nodded and then picked up the twins gently, cradling them in both of her arms. "Alright . . ." she said and then kissed Michael on the head who giggled happily.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:16 pm
Michelle's eyes opened slowly when her mother's arm around her. She looked back and forth around the room and smiled when she looked up at Leora.

Lance got up as well and kissed his true love onnthe lips softly. Then, he turned around and lead her and their twins out he door and back to the kitchen.

'Remember me?' A very familiar voice belonging to the black-clothed demon said within Leora's mind. 'Must be a bit wierd to say I can read your twins' minds and . . . You can't' Eric chuckled.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:19 pm
Leora stiffened and her grip tightened on the twins. You better not scare them or give them any sort of mental scarring or else I will find you and maul you Eric! she growled angrily in her mind. Her eyes started to turn red.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:32 pm
Lance looked at Leora with a concerned expression when he saw the angry and protective look on her face. "Leora? Is something wrong?" He asked.

'No promises. In fact, I wasn't even thinking of doing that until you just mentioned it.' The demon cackled evilly. Then, his mind wondered to the daughter. Using his powers, he created an illusion only seen by Michelle.

Michelle looked forward and saw a person. But he wasn't normal. She saw a demon with wings, spikes, and claws. Eric in his demon form. Just seeing his hungry shark teeth that shaped into an evil grin and his hungry red eyes settling on her made her start crying fearfully and trying to back away from the monster and cuddlig up to her mother as it started prowling toward her, a hunter with it's prey.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:41 pm
Leora looked fearfully at her daughter as she started crying and held her close, moving over to Lance and passing Michael over to him. She kissed and held her daughter, making soft comforting sounds to try and protect her daughter. Stop it Eric! I swear I'm gonna kill you if you continue!! she thought to him angrily. She was on the verge of tears as her heart was breaking seeing her daughter so fearful.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:59 pm
'Kill me? Kind of like how you two killed my Vanessa?!' He mentally yelled at her, his tone angry, begruding, and vengeful. Now he began sending the illusion to their son as well.

To Michelle, when Leora held her up to her, Eric's illusion made it seem like he was holding her. And instead of loving kisses, all she could feel was the fake Eric tasting her. She screamed and cried trying to struggle out of the arms she thought belonged to the monster about to eat her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:11 pm
Leora expression became pained as her son started to cry out as well. "No, no . . ." she started sobbing out, holding her daughter tighter, patting her on the back as she tried to calm Michelle down. "Lance! Eric is tormenting the twins! Vanessa was . . . He's getting revenge for Vanessa!" she sobbed out, falling to her knees as she held her daughter, continuing to kiss her, not understanding that she was making it worse.

Michael started squirming in his father's arms, bawling and screaming and kicking. Two small fangs emerged out of his mouth. He was not like his sister. He was going to fight against the monster that was coming for him.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:39 pm
Lance was filled with anger for a moment, but then realized how much he might take advantage of that. He wasn't sure what to do, only held his son close to him with a worried expression that didn't come through to Michael.

When Eric saw Michael's fangs he grinned even wider realizing that he was to fight. Then he crossed the illusions together so that if the 'brave' Michael got out of his father's arms after fighting he might fight Leora too.

When Michelle couldn't see her mother anymore and the monster seemed to be tasting her even more, supposedly deciding she was delicious, she cried and screamed even louder, struggling with all her might to get out of the demon's arms.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:55 pm
Michael screamed harder and then turned and bit into his father's arm, thinking that it was the monster's.

Leora's eyes widened seeing that and could feel her daughter struggling. She rubbed her baby's back, trying to calm her down. "Michelle, Michelle . . ." she sobbed out, resting her head against her daughter's head, tears streaming down her cheeks. Eric stop it! Please! Leave our children out of this! They did nothing wrong! she begged mentally.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:12 am
'WHY SHOULD I?! YOU TWO KILLED MY LOVED ONE, I'M RETURNING THE FAVOR!' He yelled at her mentally and let his illusion selves bite both twins arms, causing Michelle to scream in pain, tears rolling down her eyes. He utterly hated the Volt family now for killing his beloved Vanessa. What did she ever do wrong? She was always so nice and would never hurt a fly . . . If she wasn't hungry.

Lance winced when his son bit him and decided to set him down on a table, pulling his arm out of Michael's mouth.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games