Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Jarian Base of Operations ^Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:49 pm
Record accepted the Bum and arranged for it to be locked away until Lutia could return and decide its fate. After which she headed to the entrance hall and set the Jarian door to take the two to the street just outside of the Moon Watchers store.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:05 pm
Record grabbed the puppy and hugged it as she did a back flip to right herself.

"Oh my name is not Chase but instead calling me Ending."

She held out the dogs paw to shake hands with Chase.

"Nice to meet you. Are you called Chase because you do Chase or are you called Chase because you are chased?"

xXBeginnerXx

aeris192
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:58 pm
Chase blinked at Ending. What a strange person. However she couldn't help but smile when shaking the puppy's paw.
"Nice to meet you, Ending. Err....Chase is short for Chasity. I don't normally do either of those forms of chasing...not really..."
She paused, realizing they were about to go 'chase' after those photos. Oh the irony.
"Anyway, we leave in about 15 minutes, so I'll meet you at the Jarian entrance then, alright?"
She gave a short smile in 'see ya' then went back to her room.
-------------

The room was quite in disarray from the bumbling bum's sabotage. The remaining kentons who didn't take part in the chase were now attempting to bake a cake. Mizutori watched over the project with a sharp eye. Apparently she tried to keep them out of the kitchen, but that didn't stop the sugar-wanting plushies.

Chase rubbed her forehead and took off the cloak. How could they get the pictures back? She stared in a mirror she'd hung up on the wall for a moment, plotting. Then she hastily pulled out a mana potion, chugging the whole thing (quite unhealthy, but she'd worry about the side-effects later) and changed into a lite-green dress.
"Mizutori, you're on babysitting duty..."
she chuckled, setting up a card circle by the mirror before leaving the room.

----

Chase approached the Jarian entrance, looking around for Record. She was a little early, so maybe Ending and Record would not be here yet.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:37 am
Ending walked over to the Jarian door with the doggy on a leash as she skipped along. She lowered her weight to nearly nothing so that she lifted nearly three feet off the ground when she skipped.

"Im all ready and everything~"

xXBeginnerXx

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:38 pm
The door opened, leading the pair to the MoonWatcher street.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:18 pm
[back. sorry, i was on vaca. I had internet, but didn't have the time to continue on. Since I'm back, let's get going then. =) ]

[To Moonwatchers]  

aeris192
Crew

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out