Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Hello, I'm a Noob and I like Resident Evil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:02 pm
Alkaizer87
Notte how can you spoil a good mood? I mean I don't want noobs, but I have to feed the zombies some how....aw crap....I think the zombies are going on strike for the lack of noobs.*tracks down the person who sumbitted the lst one and bashes his skull in.* Ok zombies here's a more mashed up meat, that way you don't have to lose your teeth while scraping for the juicy parts.
Umm... On strike? Wait is that why there were no zombies in RE4? Are... Are Las Plagas OUR fault?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:14 am
zaronth
I'm a total fan of resident evil.
I've seen all the movies(1-4)
and
beaten all the games(0-6)

Wow, I wish I saw Afterlife already. Also, is RE6 a good reboot for the series? Maybe you can let us know, oh, 4 to 8 years in advance. >_>  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:58 am
Canas Renvall
zaronth
and

Wow, I wish I saw Afterlife already. Also, is RE6 a good reboot for the series? Maybe you can let us know, oh, 4 to 8 years in advance. >_>
Didn't you know!? Degeneration is the official sequel to Extinction! Can't you put the two together? This guy obviously did, so he's an RE champ!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:53 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Canas Renvall
zaronth
and

Didn't you know!? Degeneration is the official sequel to Extinction! Can't you put the two together? This guy obviously did, so he's an RE champ!

We must make a dedication to him and his obviously superior knowledge of Resident Evil.  

Baroque_murder

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:34 am
Hold on wait...he said RE0-6......they actualyl made a game called Resident Evil 6? Damn it! I'm going to sue them for using my photoshops....unless of course they're not even puting Leon in there. So yeah, let him in for a split second so I can see what he knows about this new RE6. Then after I've drained his brain and find out how's copying off of me I'll feed the rest to the zombies outside...Oh shut up! Quit your whining! You guys don't even eat the brain!*tkes out poinson darts.* This'll teach them not to be picky eaters, especially after I poison their food....wait does poison even effect them?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:51 pm
Three more for you laughing pleasure!

Emo Shadow777
I love resident evil!!! i dont care wut u say, i love killing zombies
in i think 2nd person shooting!! i have beaten resident evil 4 and
playing 1 and i just love fictional games!! so can i join? plz???

2nd person is another way of saying over-the-shoulder. I see through your trickery! D:

Leon_Angelo24
I want to join this guild because i did finished the RE 4 and Separate
ways and to prove it, i'll tell u the bosses....

1. Chief Mendez - is been called by Luis Sera as "The Big Cheeze" and
is been shot with a Blacktail by Ada Wong while hanging by the
window.

2. Ramon Salazar - a midget who looks like a dwarf but he said to
Leon that he's 20 years old (like hell i'll believe that -_-)

3. Krauser - a b*****d who's already been injected of Plagas by
himself which makes him form by using the Las Plagas is his arm that
he uses to attack Leon and shield himself with it from the bullets and
is been killed by Ada Wong who he called "The b***h In The Red Dress"
in Separate Ways.

4. U3 - a baldy who's head is split that makes Leon sees his brain
(ew) and its a 1st generation of U8 in RE5 but its said that is not
connected to U8 cuz U3 is created by the Los Illuminados's disgusting
freaks of genes and U8 is created by the Tricell.

5. Osmund Saddler - the one who killed Luis Sera in the Castle by
using his p***s (again... ew) to struck Luis in the back and is after
killed by Leon using a Red Tinted Rocket Launcher that Ada found.

is that enough explaination to convince u to let me join the guild or
do u want more? confused

...Well, I suppose he uses good grammar and spelling...? razz

SihkMassacre
Resident evil rocks!!!

i love this game more than barbies x)

hey im jasmine im 17 and im into gaming, i have most of the ps2 and
ps3 and xbox games. I also play diablo2. anyways resident evil is like
my fav game i have all the chapters that they made and actually beatin
them all ^-^.. i think the game is challenging at first but when you
get through it , it has more excitement than ever! i love it!!!!

may i join you?

All the chapters that they made? What? Is she talking about the Outbreak games, or the actual chapter-style structure of RE4 and 5? Either way... sry but u get 2 not b in guildkthx  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:46 pm
#1: Fictional games? Gorsh, I prefer historical games like Mario. I dunno what's worse, the entry or the user name.

#2: Hurray you beat RE4, you're a true RE fan. The first Star Wars movie I've ever seen was The Phantom Menace, and it was when I was 11 years old. But hey, I guess that made me a true Star Wars fan at the time, huh?

#3: You uhh... HAVE most of the games for all those systems? Really? I call bullshit.
And if anyone really DOES own all the games then they need a special achievment. The one that they got at the end of the South Park episode about Guitar Hero.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:05 pm
#1) Um I'm sorry are you trying to enter the right guild? Last tiem I checked there aren't any zombies in Resident Evil 4. If can't tell the difference don't bother.

#2) Hmm....I'm sorry a long list of bosses? Nope sorry, denied. One anyone could've looked that up on youtube, and two so what? I'm not reading that long list of useless crap, besides 'm allergiac to RE4 rantings so I better not continue reading past the "tell u the bosses part.

#3)Wait....did you say barbies and diablo? I'm sorry you're apply for the wrong guild. Oh wait...you do mention resident evil, but then you say chapters. That must mean you only play RE4 and 5. Sorry Access denied!

*lines the three applicants up, and takes out the homerun bat. He winds up and hits all three of them in one go.* Well what do you know the homerun bat does send them farther into the air than the ejection seat. Good because that means more pain before land on the ground and gettign eaten alive.*watches the bodies finally drop down and bones shatter.* Well I guess I'll have to rent this from the Smash Brothers from now on.  

Alkaizer87

Diablos43551

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:02 pm
lawl. some of the requests are gold.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:00 pm
Ah, here we go. Been a while since we had one of these bad boys. razz

VampirismLvl99
I have played resident evil 0,4,5, and Umbrella cronicals (AKA
0,1,&3.) I own 0 & Umbrella cronical but borrowed 5 and am borrowing
4. i have beaten 5 on Recruit & Normal. 2/3 the way through U.C. and
am almost done w/4. i am only 15 1/2 but am a hardcore RE fan. I have
7 posters of RE in my room. i can talk about stratigies, cheats,
secrets, and other random stuff.

Yes, I too enjoyed the immensely deep retelling of the games in Umbrella "cronicals", especially RE3's scenario. Man, it was so spot-on that I just can't fathom how they could have done it so well!  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:15 pm
Okay... I could make fun of it, but... That's EXACTLY why I hate UC.
See, the fanboys of RE franchise. And I mean the ones that started out with the classics like we all have, but dare not say a bad thing about Resident Evil, the holiest of the holy franchises on earth (Final Fantasy syndrome) say, "UC is all about fan service. It's made FOR the original fans." BULLSHIT! UC is made by Capcom as their second attempt (Wesker's Report being the first) to sum up Resident Evil in a nutshell so that the people just getting into the series don't have to bother playing the classics. That's NOT fanservice. UC is the biggest slap in the face a true Resident Evil fan ever got. Bigger than even RE4.

So, I can't really blame this guy for saying "AKA 0, 1 & 3" because frankly, I think that's what Capcom was going for. Is this guy a noob for that statement alone (notwithstanding all the others)? Hell yes. But whose fault is that? Capcom's!

Okay, now it's time to make fun of the kid...

A HARDCORE FAN!?!??! A HARDCORE FAN!?!?!?!?!?! *Gilbert Gotfried voice* A HARDCORE FAN!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!???!? I... I just.... Ack.... burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:10 am
Hardcore fan? What is this person, a n00b? OH wait he is. So what if you have a bunch of posters and like re0 and UC. In my opinion, aside from playing RE0, you're no hardcore fan. I mean seriosuly you could've just becamea fan the other day and bought a bunch of posters the same day. As further proof you play RE: UC and say it's (aka 0, 1 & 3 ). If you were a real hardcore fan you would have done research and found out that that's not the case. that's because if you do considered UC as those, athan that means you also think that in all of the RE games that UC covers are all partner, which is bullshit.  

Alkaizer87

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:34 pm
winry00
plz le me join i have got most of the resident evil game and the movie
the game i don't have is re3 re0 re5 but have completed it bf and the
one on the game boy advace am a big fan lol go re

...Wha? The only thing I can think of on the GBA was the RE2 tech demo (and yes, it was in 3D razz ). You can't really complete an incomplete game... except RE1.5.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:17 pm
Maybe he broke the top screen off his DS, and started calling it a GBA?

lol go noob  

Biohazard EXTREME

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:41 am
Hey canas maybe we should let this one in momentarily, he doesn't have RE5. It would be better if he didn't have re4 or said he doesn't like the two in my opinion. However onething bugs me...where is his stentence? I don't see a period at all. Also he didn't ask about letting him join. He says soemthign about 'le me join', whatever that means. Maybe he's trying to type in a Chinese character using the pin yin system...man he sucks. Also I didn't know that RE5 had a boyfriend. Is that even possible?(( Yes I know what the 'bf' here means, just making fun of him....I mean it....her? I don't know. It could be a guy with a female user name.))  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff