Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Mael Family Slaves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What Family Member Should be Added?
Father
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Mother
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Sister
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Brother
30%
 30%  [ 4 ]
Cousin
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

byakuya_legend

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:02 pm
Elli bit her lip hearing Mia sceam. What was she to do... She couldnt heal or anything... She had to go get Takahashi. But where was he? She was freaking. What would happen to Mia if she left her? She ran out of the room and down to the kitchen. "s**t." she muttered finding them not there.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:03 pm
He smiled at his joke. "Hmmm I don't know I still have a few beers in my mini fridge and a few more shots of heroin in my bedroom."  

Takahashi Uchiha

Troubled Monster

Unstoppable Moonwalker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:05 pm
"Yeah, drugs are bad, remeber you're going to quit them?" Drew tapped the sword against his shoe. "Let's go inside I guess." He begain walking and son enough he was back indoors.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:10 pm
He sighed. "Oh yeah." He walked back into the kitchen to see elli standing there.  

Takahashi Uchiha

byakuya_legend

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:14 pm
She turned to look at Takahashi. "you need to come quick. Something is wrong with Mia." She said, her face showing her fear for Mia.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:19 pm
He nodded and ran up to dracos room to see mia there screaming. He walked in and sighed. "I...I can't do anything."  

Takahashi Uchiha

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:22 pm
The little beast jumped on Mia and smirked, "You little b***h," she caressed Mia's face with her deadly long claws. "I wonder what would happen if I did this?" She growled scratching her cheek, making crimson red blood flow from the wound.

Mia screamed and tried to get her hands on her face, as a shield. She found that she couldn't, and decided to scream, wincing at the pain. Her actions happening in real life. She sobbed uncontrollably. "Please, please just stop."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:22 pm
She sighed and sat down at the table, laying her head down. She was exausted.  

byakuya_legend

Takahashi Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:23 pm
He kneeled down by mia and healed her injury on her cheek.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:27 pm
It was strange seeing it. It was like she was being hurt by nothing. Drew felt cold all of a sudden. He wasn't exactly upset by this, he was more intrigued.  

Troubled Monster

Unstoppable Moonwalker

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:39 pm
The little beast grinned devilishly, "Awwww, you don't like this." She said in a sick and sweetly voice. She scraped her nail up on her forehead and down the side of her other cheek. "You should have thought that before you decided to hurt my brother." She growled deepening her nails into her neck. "But you wouldn't know that. Would you?" She growled tossing her pigtails to the side.

Mia screamed and thrashed about, "I-I don't know what you're talking about, I didn't do anything to him!!" Mia cried.

"Ohhhh??" The little monster said, looking, her nails reaching her chin she went down her neck; deepening her nails in the flesh even more. "Then why did you send your people after him to kill him?"The little beast said, tears seeming to brim her eyes now.

The little girl glared at the other and before Mia could respond wrapped both of her claws around her neck and squeezed making it impossible for her to respond.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:44 pm
He thought back to the days of when he learned healing. "Wait I think I can do something." His hands glowed green and he placed them on her head he closed his eyes and said a few words and he went into a self induced coma and awoke in the dream world mia was in. He noticed the small girl on mia choking her. "Hey you little b***h, back off my sister."  

Takahashi Uchiha

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:56 pm
The little girl looked back at Takahashi. "********." She growled and released the grip that she had on Mia, "I'll see you later skank." She growled disappearing in a puff of smoke.

Mia coughed, finally being able to breath, trying to catch her breath.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:57 pm
He ran over to her. "Sis are you ok?"  

Takahashi Uchiha

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:06 pm
"I'm fine." She said in between her coughs, as she weakly tried to get up, the blood dripping down her face.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games