Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:30 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

Arekku thought for a second,"Yeah I want him back I need to know the situation also your an official Kusa nin gotta keep your safety in the best interest," Arekku said smiling as he rubbed his head,"So please come back with as much info as possible it would be helpful as well I would like your opinion in the matter." Arekku said as he jumped off his desk and went to the back of his desk,"Mmmm and if the situation is a little too out hand where you can't leave is there anyway you can send a message?"

Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:33 pm
"Well, I am a clone, so I can get him the message in a instance. I'll bring him back now." He said as he made a little wave and vanished into smoke. Katsuro will not get the message from everything that happen here.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:48 pm
Katsuro walk up the long stair again as it took about a minuet of two to get to the office. When he entered the room, he saw the Kusakage with a smile on his face. "I herd from the clone. Thank you for accepting me into your village." he said as he took a slight bow of respect.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:51 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

"It's no problem I always appreciate it when people come to Grass in such a good nature," Arekku said as he was sitting on his desk,"Well make yourself home here, there are public dorms, springs, ramen shop, meet the locals okay. Though if you got time can you tell me about mist?" Arekku asked.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:00 pm
Katsuro nodded his head. "It would be best that I tell you now. From what my clone said, he was almost right. Mist is on their last defense as it is their village. The Mist Kage, Zane is fighting well with the help of Sand and Leaf on their side against the Cloud ninja, Fenrir. Rock is helping out as well with Mist, but I have not seen much action with them. I also found out that Some of the Cloud Shinobis are betraying and going to Mist's side. Should we intervene or stay put? Your choice Kusakage-sama." He said as this was mist of the information he new right now.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:10 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

"We are going to intervene of course," Arekku said as he stood up and summon up a clone to inform the real Arekku what was going on as that one just poof away as soon as he came in,'How is Mist fairing, they seem to have a lot of comrades, mmm I got a few questions who's in Cloud side?" Arekku asked as the info was now relayed to Arekku,"I don't want to just jump in and get someone unnecessary to get killed so I need to know as much as possible, also would you like to stay or go? Village relations are important, but defense is as well." Arekku asked as he was trying to think to himself if there was anything more that he should do before heading out.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:21 pm
Katsuro look at the real Arekku and stood there. 'I think Rain is helping out as well as I saw a foolish one trying to take on a Jounin and the Mist Kage by himself. Sound I saw one of theirs try and attack a clone of Zane. So i am guessing that it is Leaf, Sand, Rock and Mist, VS Cloud, Rain and Sound." He told him. He knows of this as he always payed attention to the shinobi's headbands or masks. "I will go with you." He added, "With me along, it would make things easier for you and to whoever we side on."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:14 pm
Hiros clone jumped in through the window, "Sorry but we need you Arekku-kun in Kirigakure. A war has begun and we need all of the help we can get." The clone dispersed.  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:16 pm
((Rock nor Mist is allied with grass confused

according to the bingo book: Clouds is their ally.

Also you never even entered the village))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:01 pm
Katsuro had a idea who they will be allied with but he did not want to test that yet. "My lord. I will go on ahead and see what I can do. I will not engage into battle until you tell me too. Until we see again." He said as he vanished into feathers as they drop to the ground slowly. He was heading to the gates where he will go back to Mist. Depends on what is happening, If he was attack, he will fight back. His Genjutsu was the deadliest of all of his Jutsus.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:30 pm
xXlildizzle1516Xx
((Rock nor Mist is allied with grass confused

according to the bingo book: Clouds is their ally.

Also you never even entered the village))

((WRONG! When I first took over at Tsuchikage, I made a pact between the Mist and Rock. Then after, I traveled to the Grass and formed an alliance, which was signed between me and the Kusakage. The alliances must not have been updated.))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:50 pm
Yun's pelican flies through the window and lands on the Kusakage's desk. He drops the letter on the desk.

Quote:
Your honorable Kusakage,
If you haven't already heard, the Mist village has been attacked by a group of ninja and, through all that I've heard, is being possibly being led by the Cloud. Currently, we of the Rock are assisting the Mist with the help of the Leaf and some Sand as well. However, I have heard some information that there might be an assault by the Rain and the Sound on the Mist. I would like to request, as an ally and friend of the Grass, that you assist the Mist in protecting against this aggressive invasion. If you wish to talk this over some more, I am currently stattioned with my men at the Mizukage's palace (or whats left of it.) Please send your reply with this pelican. I eagerly await your reply and your assistance as soon as possible.

Your friend,
Tsuchikage Yun Sung

Cain the Blade

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:51 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

Arekku arrived at his office he took the scroll from his desk, as his clone nodded and disperse the info to Arekku,"Crud those three better hurry in here." Arekku muttered as he wrote a replied.

Tsuchikage,
I'm willing to help I will be there as soon as possible. I wish I could write more however I'm in a hurry, good luck in battle and I hope you are able to defeat them. I hope to bring my assistance as soon as possible.

Kusakage Arekkusu Nokkutisu.

Arekku finish writing as quickly as possible as he took off his clothes and then his armor that was under it too take off his body weights as fast as possible, he waited for the nin of his village to come to his office.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:56 pm
Naito_Arekkusu7
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

Arekku arrived at his office he took the scroll from his desk, as his clone nodded and disperse the info to Arekku,"Crud those three better hurry in here." Arekku muttered as he wrote a replied.

Tsuchikage,
I'm willing to help I will be there as soon as possible. I wish I could write more however I'm in a hurry, good luck in battle and I hope you are able to defeat them. I hope to bring my assistance as soon as possible.

Kusakage Arekkusu Nokkutisu.

Arekku finish writing as quickly as possible as he took off his clothes and then his armor that was under it too take off his body weights as fast as possible, he waited for the nin of his village to come to his office.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

( I am also their as well. You can send a clone to tell me that we are allying with Rock and Mist and I will engage into battle. twisted )  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:25 pm
The pelican closes its mouth with the letter inside and flies off towards the mist.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games