Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Grass Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:45 pm

Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

((sorry for not posting sort of became busy with other matters still kind of am)
Arekku looked Scelestus,"Yeah next is substitution, see you replace yourself with something as someone attacks like so." Arekku said as he threw a kunai in the air and it spiral back down with the sharp side aim at him then as it hit Arekku's head he was replace by a desk,"Now you get to try this, I will throw lightning balls at you till you do it right!" Arekku yelled at him as he did a seal and started throwing them at the boy without waiting for an answer.

Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Why am I still weak?!"
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:05 pm

Alexander ran from the academy with his dog trailing close behind. He headed for the gates.

Regula Kaguya

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:55 pm

Jacques Geno
Mist Jounin

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jacques would be smiling as he walked into the building, heading towards the class area. Usually its the teacherse who have most of the know how around here, so he'd start with the students. Where there are students, there are teachers. That was Jacques logic at least. He would peak his head into one of the class rooms, knocking on the door as he came in to a class with no teacher. He would look around, seeing a boy with a dog, who he guessed was with that dog clan who's name escapes him. Behind the Dog boy, was another student. This student was the one that caught his eye, "First day in class?" he would asking, inquiring the young child, as it looked much like the child was new here. He would be standing in the doorway, with his back straight, one hand in his pocket, with the other rubbing the back of his head. "You know, i always hated class, they usually focus on the ninjutsu and genjutsu. I always found that taijutsu was best, Which is why i like the mist academy," he would say, as he would realize he was rambling on.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:43 am

Anzai entered Kusa Academy with a sigh; it was his first day at the Academy and the last day of freedom. He’d be rather sleeping under a tree on this beautiful day. ‘Well here I go’, Anzai said to himself, ‘if I won’t, mom won’t give me ramen at dinner.’ He started looking around, searching for a sign of life. Suddenly he saw a boy with a dog running towards the front door. So this place was not deserted as it looked. Anzai started to walk down the corridor, asking himself why his classroom wasn’t closer to the front door.
‘First day in class?’ he heard a man ask. Anzai yawned while he was looking who had said that. He saw another kid, probably the one whom the man was talking too. The man was now babbling something about Taijutsu and the Mist Academy. Anzai ignored the man and wondered where he would find his classroom and a Sensei.

Bamboosle

5,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Bamboosle

5,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:59 am

Anzai Kureno

Anzai finally reached his classroom, room 105. ‘It’s here I guess. Mom said room 105 this morning’, Anzai said to himself again. Anzai knocked on the door of room 105, opened it, and said with a red blush on his cheeks: ‘Sorry Sensei if I am late’. He looked up, and saw no one. ‘I guess I’m not the only one late today’, said Anzai with a grin on his face. He walked to a desk right under the open window in the back of the classroom, sat down, closed his eyes and enjoyed the cool wind slipping in threw the open window , with the sun on his face. If this is the Academy, I can get used to it, Anzai thought with a smile.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:39 pm

NUR

User Image

User ImageA clay bird appears at the academy swirling around it. Then landing atop the roof. Shoko gets off the bird gently and walks down into one of the classrooms. Now she has much more responsiblility and must start teaching the academy students and gennin of this village everything she can.

Eris5

Bamboosle

5,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:47 am

Anzai was still enjoying the sun in his face and the cool wind breeze coming through the open window, when he suddenly heard the classroom door open. I hope it is not someone who is going to be too troublesome. He opened his right eye a little and watched who entered the room. Anzai saw a cute kunoichi walk in the classroom, and almost fell of his chair while seeing her. He saw that she was older than him, so that would make her the teacher, at least which is what he thought. ‘She’s cute’, Anzai said to himself softly, hoping that she hadn’t heard him. ‘Uhmm, hi, uhmm…Are you the Academy Sensei?’ Anzai asked hoping that the answer would be yes and thinking at the same time that he could really get used to the Academy.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:38 pm

"Yes I am." Shoko smiles walking in with her cane. She has been hurt recently and needs a little time to relax. Training some kids should help her. "And who might you be?" Sitting ontop her desk Shoko looks to Anzai with a look of sincerity. She really never has taught any body in this sort of setting, So this should all be very interesting.

Eris5

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:39 pm

Dante walked down the dusty road of the hidden grass village. His red dusty cloak swishing behind him in the wind as he approached the academy. "Alright, time to learn something for a change. Beats sitting around doing nothing I suppose" He said to himself as he entered the academy. He sat down and kicked up his feet on the desk, then paused and removed them out of respect for the attractive woman at the desk. "Hey there, by any chance you teach the academy students here?" He asked with a smile on his face, brushing his silver hair out of his face, which barely hung over his eyes. His left hand which was balled closed, opened up and a small clay butterfly emerged flying around Dante. "Because I think I got butterflies" He said in a bit lower voice but maintained the smile on his face.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:21 am

Another guy, with silver hair walked in the classroom. Anzai saw that he too was older than him and remembered that he once saw this silverhair-dude at a clan reunion, what was he doing here, he couldn’t be an academy student. The guy sat down and kicked up his feet on the desk, then paused and removed them, for some reason. ‘Hey there, by any chance you teach the academy students here?’ the silverhair-guy asked. Anzai was disappointed that he wasn’t alone anymore with the cute sensei. Then he realized that she asked him a question. ‘Me? Uhmm, I’m Anzai. Anzai Kureno, sensei’, Anzai stumbled, turning red. ‘I am from the Fuuton Masters-Clan’. Anzai saw a small clay butterfly emerge from the silverhair-guy’s hands and flying around him. Anzai knew that this was his newest rival, and he decided that he wouldn’t lose.

Bamboosle

5,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:05 pm

Dante looked over at the kid and chuckled. "Seems I'm not the only one who recognizes a pretty lady at the front. But from what you just said, seems I'm not alone clan wise either" He said examining the kid before returning his attention to Shoko. Obviously he wasn't afraid to speak his mind with some things, but same time he was respectful and loved complimenting ladies. The butterfly flew around some more before resting on the chair next to Dante  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:29 pm

Dante got up, heading for a different location

Shruikan Tenshi

Bamboosle

5,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:20 am

Anzai saw the silverhair-guy looked over at him, saying while examining Anzai: ‘Seems I'm not the only one who recognizes a pretty lady at the front. But from what you just said, seems I'm not alone clan wise either’. The butterfly flew around some more before resting on the chair next to the silverhair-guy. Anzai remembered from the clan reunion that his name was Dante, and was relieved when he saw Dante getting up and leaving the classroom. Anzai realized that yet again he was alone with Sensei. ‘What is your name Sensei?Anzai asked', eager to know what the name was of this beautiful woman. ‘ What are we going to do today Sensei?’ Anzai asked not giving Shoko the time to answer. Maybe I’m lazy, Anzai thought, but for this pretty Sensei I will do anything.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:34 am

Anzai saw a jutsu written on the black board and his Sensei lost in memories, not paying attention to him. Anzai walked, even more eager than he was when he asked Shoko what they were going to do today, to the desk where Shoko sat on and grabbed a scroll from the desk. ‘I’ll start with this one Sensei’, Anzai said with a smile, but still got no reaction. He opened the scroll when he got back at his school desk and read that this was the Henge no jutsu scroll, with the explanation off the hand signs needed for this jutsu. Thanks grandpa, for teaching me the hand signs, Anzai thought. ‘Ok, how does this work’, Anzai said to no one in particular, but hoping for his Sensei to notice. He stood up did the signs while concentrating on his chakra. ‘Henge no jutsu’, Anzai said, looking at his Sensei. He waited for something to happen, and got disappointed, nothing had happened. ‘What?! Why did nothing happen, what did I do wrong?’ Anzai said starting getting angry at himself. ‘Maybe, I overlooked something on the scroll’, he said to himself now a bit more calm. 1/3

((I hope this is ok, if not, please , say it and I will change it.))

Bamboosle

5,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games