Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Spring of Rejuvenation Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:02 am
"Your friends? Now who would those be?" He opened his eyes, getting out of the water as he leaned against the tree Arekku was sitting on, crossing his arms, as he stared over the village, just like the other man. "I'm a resident of Kusa too. Self appointed resident however, and the Kage doesn't exactly like me. But... oh well. Hey, maybe I can wait here for your friends too. I don't have many myself, so I'd like to meet them. Maybe they'd wanna be friends with me? Most people don't." He frowned, though most of it was true. Most of his friends were ex lovers, as no one else seemed to see anything remotely likeable involving him. But that was fine -- solitude suited him.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:14 am

'The people I trust with my life, though I guess the became really few now, hahaha to be honest I only have one human friend left." Arekku said as he had no idea where the other two most important woman in his life where at. "I don't worry to much about having too many, I just need one, two would be nice. Though I guess it's all in your definition of friends." Arekku said as he stood up in his branch. "Well hopefully your friends find you. Corny as it is dead or alive they're my friends I'll meet them again so I'm not worry. Even if I'm dragged to hell or sealed up. Either way I don't mind waiting." Arekku said with a small playful laugh. "Arekkusu Nokkutisu, just call me Arekku by the way." he kept looking out to the village. Though he couldn't help going a little defensive as he heard him say that Aki didn't like him.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:25 am
He nodded, and said, "Shahnz Noire Brand-... Hagami. Sorry, bad habit of calling myself my old last name. Good to meet you, Arekku." He actually kinda liked his personality, and that he could easily accept having a lack of companionship. "Human friend? You have animal friends or something? I used to be friends with a talking monkey... before it tried to kill my husband..." He said, with a laugh... though the whole ordeal was still a big dissapointment. Abbadon used to be good company, before he turned into a psychopath... Well, those were thoughts to think of later... and what the man gladly left out, was that Aki AND her advisor both hated him, because he almost burned her to death... woops.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:48 am

"Yeah I'm able to summon horses, probably the last one alive. They're good friends, though some screw looses" Arekku said as he put his hands behind his head as Susumu came to mind at the time.

"Ahhh being a ninja, can't never be to close or attach it's a little heartbreaking at times at how you can lose everything though. Even your memories then what happens?" Arekku asked himself more than he did the other man. Snapping out off it he couldn't help laughing about it,"Wow never thought I became so old, I can't imagine when I'm twenty. Well thank you senor Shahnz thank you for listening to my ratter. Pretty rare for someone not wanting to fight or kill a stranger."

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:01 am
He smiled, and said, "Being a ninja is tough indeed. And... horses? I can summon a... dragon, but he's kind of a brat." He looked down at the floor as he chuckled, before quickly responding, "I have no interest in killing anyone. That isn't fun for me AT ALL. And don't thank me, it's good to talk to new people, right?" He leaped up onto the branch above Arekku's, as he sighed, "I'm thirty-five, unfortuneately... but my clan was activated at twenty two, so I do not age. Apparently I'm going to live for at least a thousand years... unless I'm killed." He sighed, as his smile turned into a frown.. "A thousand years, huh? It'll be a long time. Sad to know that my son will die before me, as well as everyone I know. When you're a withering old man, I'll be just as I am now. Some people want immortality so bad... but me...? Not so much." He realized he was rambling, and coughed, saying, "Ahem. Sorry."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:30 am

"Yes horses, they think they're very underrated compare to demons, demons, and lizards. But I like them, though wanna know a secret of lizards? They're a**s is not really protected like there mouth as well it's such a huge creature you can waltz in and destroy it from inside." Arekku said nodding to himself with a smile.

"Though it simple kill yourself when it become to unbearable, I knew a puppet master that did that, little b*****d would of been destroyed so many times and wouldn't died so he did himself in eventually. Though I think he was just bored with it all. He was crazy s.o.b that's for sure. I'm eighteen by the, I been a shinobi since I could remember and I'm bound to die young that's life, well immortality is easy to obtain in a lot of ways, invulnerability that s**t is hard. It's been a miracle that I lived so long to be honest for myself." Arekku let out a small chuckled. "Well you had a chance to make a family maybe even live with them right, or someone that carries your face ahh that must of been an experience." Arekku sighed as he didn't wanna say he was orphaned as that was a story used one to many times by too many people and he didn't care much for it.

"Ahhhh I wouldn't like all that time, though I guess I get it when I'm dead if there's an afterlife. Ahhh how boring. Well I guess you just have to find some really important people that will wait for you in the afterlife if there's any." Arekku nodded his head. "Well a lot of respect to you if you can do it, I always wanted to just burn intensely for a while then the sparks I leave behind for someone else to pick it up or let it go either way dead is dead right." Arekku rubbed his head,"Sorry jumping into to many topics at once."

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

The Wild Hunt rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:39 am
I CAN'T RESIST TRYING LOL  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:40 am
HAHAHA
ABANDON ALL SANITY.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:49 am
He heard Arekku... and thought, maybe he wanted someone to see in the afterlife? Maybe this was selfish, and for his own fun, but he tried it anyways. A roulette went by in his mind, and before him appeared the number: '6.' His eyes widened, as Cupid appeared right behind Arekku, and shot an arrow. He'd almost definitely never bother to look behind him, so it was pretty much an assured hit. The arrow was fake, and wouldn't hurt him, it was simply the means of initiating the technique. The man now so boldly stated, "Maybe you'd see me in the afterlife. And hey, you've got a long way ahead of you. Don't just submit, and die now... you gotta keep going, to defend grass, right?" He asked, with a light smile, as he thought back to Lenon... a human puppet of old age... he wondere what happened to him? Did he... die? However, what was on his mind more was what the affects of the technique would be, however, he was kind of dissapointed that he got a 6. That was... a bit too much. Great, another mind he'd ******** up.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:10 am
(I don't like the whole thing that it's undodgeable. but then again this is my area. Though you never bother to ask if I was the real one or not ^_^)
(Arekku arrived at the spring instantly almost like a phantom. As he took a few steps towards the water he saw that the tree he planted so long ago had become quite the giant. Now home to many creatures as well it had it's own offspring as well. As Arekku walked towards it and then into it. Into an area only he would ever know of the tree. He reappeared on the top branch now just holding a small frame picture to his side he looked out towards the village. (been using clan jutsu's all this time little black pebble remember in top of a tree kind of hard to get unless i reform something to make it while I'm there? basically controls black element and able to convert other things into it, I did not edit this, I kept it vague so I could surprise Dandii or someone. else))
Arekku turned to Shahnz love came to his face all at once, though as soon as it did it, Arekku's body became black and wind just blew all over the area. Shahnz would of think it was weird or something. As Arekku appeared down on the tree, at the base of the trunk, who knows if it was real or not as well, but there was chakra in it. Arekku that was outside was a defense he put up earlier that became corrupted as the genjutsu invaded the chakra it was made of. "Mmm so much for a conversation. Later's Shahzn. Arekku said as he disappeared by activating his seki-reigan he wasn't in a mood to fight especially a stranger.

(legit escape for your full proof genjutsu?)  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:13 am
(ruined mah fun. : ( )  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:14 pm
NUR

User Image

User Image

The real Shoko arrives in one of her old favorite spots the spring of rejuvination. Supressing her sage mode as much as possible, she knows it still exists, but her transparent form is less and she is alot more solid looking at this point. Shoko takes a few steps about looking at the lovely grass and water. Sitting down for a second on a rocky area near the spring Shoko rests there alone for now.

Eris5

MikeyZMB

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:20 pm
||Erick Cursuo||
||S-Rank|Yellow Bladed Grass||
User Image

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

User Image Yellow blades of grass started to fall from the sky and towards the ground. They all started to swirl until they formed a tornado and then formed a human body within the tornado and the grass dispersed. "Perfect as always." He said as the grass were not on him but around him and everything seemed to be in order. User Image

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:25 pm
NUR

User Image

User Image

"Woah that was a flashy entrance." Shoko smiles and looks to the man that just arrived. A welcome and pleasing sight to say the least. "...and who might you be?" Shoko covers her palms as to not show off her bloodline abilities to quickly. People usually seem to scare away from her if she does. Keeping her hands tight against the curves of her body Shoko stands up and walks towards the stranger.

Eris5

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces