Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The choosen Ones(not ended yet!POST!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:02 pm

Nightshade leaned a bit closer to Az's ear while they were talking amonst the others. "So who are these guys?" He whispered gently into her ear.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:04 pm

Az blushed slightly,for a while she looked from the twins to Nightshade and then back to the twins"I see a disaster coming.."She whisperd to herself"I think he will get jealos....well maybe...."

"Good boys...eating spinach.."Cero shook his head"Hope you ate enough..if not one of the bigger spiderlike shadows will eat you...or...the cyclope ..or one of the worms!!"

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:38 pm

Nightshade tilted his head a bit and chuckled a bit and whispered again. "So...one of them has a crush on you eh? He grinned wickedly. "If I wanted to be mean I would normally instigate it......however." His smile faded a bit to become warmer as he looked at her. "I Will not start this one. For your sake I wont start anything with them."
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:56 pm

"The one is Coop"SHe said as she pointed at Coop"ANd this is Dave his brother...he seems to love to flirt with every girl...wether taken or not"She chuckled "Coopy is nice..but i don't know if i feel more then this or not.."SHe whisperd.

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:02 pm

Nightshade thought of what he himself used to do. But he was always a one woman man, he just flirted alot til he found it. "Well than, as I said I wont cause any problems for you....until he tries something with you of course." He whispered again this time giving her a wink as well. "After all cant have two dogs chasing the gorgeous cat can we?"
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:07 pm

She leaned a bit more at him"Hm..As long no one get's hurt...I would rather run away to see youtwo get hurt..."She told him"so no fights!!"Now she winked at him and closed her eyes"I am so tired in the last time..."

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:23 pm

He looked at her worried for a second then wrapped one around her shoulder and squeezed gently then let go. "Cheer up, I promise not to fight him at all...just this once." He grinned and winked again. He wouldnt fight this man at all now because she had asked him to.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:49 am

"Well then it is okey!"She said in her usuall happy way"I hate fights i just came with them because i wanted to help...but with everyday we come closer t the capital it is more difficult to see the futur.. .I can't tell anymore what will happen"

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:57 pm

elaise was starlted when blaik hugged her but hugged him back " you sholdn't do anything zack wouldn't want you to do." she whispered to him before hugging him again.
she slowly walked back over to where fang was lying she heard coop taling to her and looked up at him for a few seconds before saying " that's nightshade he helped us before." she then looked down at fang again and ran her hand over his back gently " fang ws hurt but not as badly as it looks, thanks for asking about him."
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:17 pm

He looked at her for a moment before speaking. "Then we are losing a great help and curse. I like it because you can tell what will happen but in another way...." He shrugged and looked at the others again. But he kept his arm about her waist trying to help her feel more comfortable. He really did like her more than the others.

Lord Blade Icestorm

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:44 am

Niara stumbled back into their camp, covered in blood. "I killed the ones that were after us." she said, leaning against a tree for support. "I'm...going to go wash the blood off of my skin." she said, disappearing back into the shadows and towards a lake that was a little while away. She went into the water, her armor and blood soaked clothes on the shore. The cool water felt nice to her hot and clammy blood soaked skin.
(she's still wearing her undergarments.)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:50 pm

"was that just Niara tat came by, well what ever" Dave said indifferently

((Maybe you can skip some time to when everyone is well rested))

Daveman-Hewhosmokeswyochs

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:21 pm

When finished getting the blood off of her, Niara put her clothes back on, and went back to the camp. She yawned, and said, "Good night..." She laid down in the shadows of a tree, and went into the reverie that elves call "sleep".
((Um...ok.))
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:57 am

((Yo where is everybody))

Daveman-Hewhosmokeswyochs

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:12 pm

elaise looked around at the rest of the people in the cave she wasn't rally seeing them though, all she saw was darkness, it was as though someone had put a blindfold over her eyes.
what's going on? she thought her body shaking, she was glad that she was sat on the floor or else she would have fallen.
she still had her hand on fangs head and she felt him tense as though aware something was wrong with her.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games