Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
*--Ataraxia Highschool--* Going to be remade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I was to start over this rp, with a different setting and a different plot...your thoughts?
YES!!!
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
....what?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, no, no, annnnnnd no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe?
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
If you do [insert suggestions here] then yeah
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:00 pm
Ares smiled and chuckled a bit. He thought it might have been judging from how it was done. Ares then shrugged and looked at Stella. "So she was kissed, its not like she died. What about you hm?" He grinned at Stella playfully. "You been kissed yet?" He had no intention of kissing her, not with the way she acted towards him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:03 pm
[[that okay she just lost..lol...]]

Suzumi then got back on her bike and when for a drive around the town. She then found herself staring at a rather large building. then she caught the sign. "Man Am i and idiot. I was in the wrong spot this whole time. man..i hate my life." After seeing that she made a mistake and that the school was deserted. Suzumi decided to go get some food and maybe play some pool.  

Serphrim

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:11 pm
Stella rolled her eyes,"Like I should go off kissing random boys..I was only messing with Ella. Her being the serious one going off and kissing you. It's quite surprising. " She joked as she giggled at Ella rolling her eyes at her. Stella only chuckled then shrugged,"I wonder if I'm next to be paired up by some god? Bella getting Poseidon and Ella getting you." She joked playfully, not meaning it really.

(xD Okay..want me to send a npc her way?)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:18 pm
(I told you didn't i? @.@ I'm sry Blossom-chan T.T *huggles Blossom-chan* I didn't mean it)

(( Yeah, you never told me, Rose-chan. Thank you. -hugs- But I love you too... >///< now I feel awkward... is anyone else willing to rp with me? I'm Hera accidentally in the school even though its closed... .___. I feel vulnerable. ))  

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:40 pm
((Well Seraphrim is over on one side of the school. Ares and two sirens are over at another...guess pick a side. XD))

Ares chuckled and ran his hand through his hair, what was he to say about that. He didnt know whether to say it was an accident when he knew it wasnt or to say it was true and watch her be devestated or something. Instead he shook his head. "Whatever..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:50 pm
(( Oh thats wonderful.... and I read some of the posts.... >///< I wouldn't be surprised if there was ecchi here! Ares and Ella fighting is more like trying to get closer to each other... Lol... .___. Hera wouldn't want to fight just yet... She wants to fight Zeus first. XD But I'm bored I might as well chose a side... Hmm... who will I go to? ))  

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:51 pm
Ella punched Stella in the shoulder,"Shut up Stella, Bella's different then this. You're making Ares uncomfortable." She said with a chuckle. Stella pouted,"Whatever.." She said with rolling her eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:58 pm
Ares watched them for a moment and chuckled again. Yeah they were definatly sister...he still remembered his own sisters....he shuddered as he thought about it and cleared his head of it all. Who knows maybe trying to go steady with a siren might be nice....funny how it was started over sparring. He laughed to himself as he thought about it.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:06 pm
(( o.o Rose-chan... can I stay with you? I feel more comfortable with you around... ^^"" ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:07 pm
Ella chuckled at Stella then looked over to see Ares laughing, possiably about them, then shrugged. "Whichever the case, you shouldn't have said that" She said flicking Stella's nose. Stella chuckled, knowing she had made Ella embarrassed which was usually hard to do. "Yes mother.." She said then laughed again at the idea of Ella still being embarrassed.

(What's a ecchi? O.o)  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:10 pm
Ares smiled warmly to Ella and stepped towards them. "Now now you two should calm down a bit. It wasnt as bad as you make it out to be."

((kinda was wondering that too. o.o))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:16 pm
(( .... >///< You don't want to know Rose-chan. Forgot you ever heard of it. ))

Hera scratched the back of her head. While she was thinking she obviously forgot that school starts in the mornings not at night. Hera sighed, frustrated. "How the hell could I forget?!" Hera said to herself, stomping her foot. She grumbled and looked around. Where to now? She asked herself, lifting the strap of her backpack up higher on her shoulder. She could go back home or just stay here till the sun came up. Hera sighed. "Why? I'm a goddess, these things shouldn't happen to me."

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100

Sergeant Paul Jackson

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:24 pm
Poseidon looked into her eyes feeling very weak, "You suck" he said not wanting to say no to her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:40 pm
(But Blossom-chan!! How can I avoid them if I don't know what they are?)

Ella chuckled at Ares then yawned, the sun starting o set. "Man...it's been a long day." She said a bit surprised as she stretched out her arms. Stella nodded,"We should probably be heading home, who knows if Bella is coming back or not..." She said then popped her knuckles.

Bella giggled,"You don't really have to, you know.." She joked then giggled again. "But! If you don't...you have to..to..spin me in the swing? Yeah, that will be fun." She said as she stopping swinging then made it slow down.  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Sergeant Paul Jackson

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:42 pm
"Now that" Poseidon stood up, "I can do" he said getting behind her. "You ready?" he said looking down at her.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games