Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Control Group Paradise (Finished, please delete me) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you were an animal, what animal would you be?
Bird
42%
 42%  [ 6 ]
Mammal
35%
 35%  [ 5 ]
Fish
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Reptile
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 14

CharlotteGray

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 8:44 pm
Sabine Hammond

User Image

'Ah,' Sabine nodded thoughtfully at Violet's reply. She was still intrigued by the performers, but Violet's question caused her to look around - and noticing that she couldn't see M, she instinctively felt for his mind with hers. 'He is is the show,' she told Violet. '...dancing.' Suddenly she was off towards the laser show canopy, soon inside it, the euphoria in the crowd catching her up and melting away her brief flare of anger. She almost didn't even remember it as she began dancing, throwing herself into the crowd and swaying, jumping, feeling others take hold of her and move with her, paying no attention to anything but the music and the movement and her immediate circle. She let go entirely of her rational mind, as only a dragon can, and for the first time in her life perhaps, she was at one with herself.  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 8:58 pm
Kerox inside his power armor walks close to the edge of the jungle seeing the laser light show from where he was and used the voom on his camra on the head of the power armor. He starts to play must inside his power armor while his L.m.g was on it's back. Kerox had to shut down the power armor soon or someone mite see the red dot from the arming camra on the power armor's head but for now he was going to watch the laser light show.  

galgoon

Teh_Raving_Wulf_XD

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 8:58 pm
{{Wow you guys message alot lol can you guys fill me in?}}  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 12:28 am
Alex starts to eat,being very hungry he devoirs the meal in minutes he chuckles and looks at Miki."I am so sorry i havent eaten in days."He sighed happyly then frowned."One thing will destroy another.HUmans destroy us we destroy them something will destroy us and it will keep on going."  

KASEKAGE

The Era Of Atonement

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 7:17 am
Annika

Annika flinched slightly in reaction to Garu's close vicinity with her. His absolute insolence.. She watched his eyes as she responded, "I have never..been with anyone so much bigger than myself." After the words escaped her, she felt flustered with the way it had came out. Annika brushed past him to catch the elevator but realized he would be riding with her too. "My name is Annika." She started to relax and tried to give him a smile. Stop worrying..he is only a threat when you make him one..calm him..

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 8:36 am
Miki

User Image

"Sounds like the food chain."Miki observed, twirling the pasta on her fork."And I don't really want to be in the middle of it."She sighed and put the fork in her mouth.

fmafan100

Beloved Hunter

12,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 9:33 am
With only a nod in reply, Violet let Sabine lead her way towards the not so far off canopy. Strange place to put a laser show in. As she walked in, a blanket of body heat coiled around her. The music playing with an intentionally loud bass that coaxed her into dancing. Intertwining herself within the crowd of dancers as she swayed her hips to the beat. Feeling herself almost slip away, Violet could only think that she didn't care for at first she went with it, atleast until she looked up and saw M and another girl so closely dancing. Her first thought was to leave, and that's just what she did, regardless of the hypnotic music. "hm...I guess it's his choice." The outside seemed so much cooler now after that heat filled canopy. "I think I'll turn in for the night..." The hotel was of no use since the people who had keys were out and about. She was drained now and although she told herself no, she headed for the hotel anyways, atleast to wander the halls in attempt to keep herself standing  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 12:36 pm
Leeloo Minai

I have to save the Earth....

Leeloo gasped in surprise and then kicked her long legs a little. As she hung there she smiled. "Well, this is certainly... different, David." She said, laughing slightly. "Keep following the path and then you should arrive at grand doors. Then right on your left should be the reception desk." She mumbled to him and folded her arms to her chest. Her long reddish brown hair draped over her face and she blew softly to get it out of the way. "My oh my, I have never met anyone like you."

But who will save me?

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

1 Corinthians 13

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 12:42 pm
Rather than love, than money, than fame,

User Image

"Aye," He agreed as he followed her directions,"and you never will again. I beileve I have never met another man such as myself either. Then again, I have never met one like you as well."
David carried the girl down the pathway with the fireworks and lights still takeing off to his right. The show had ment nothing to him, but the people dancing just below , he could not turn awya from. David had loved to dance, but after such a long day, he thought it best to just go to sleep.

give me truth.

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 1:46 pm
Leeloo Minai

Leeloo nodded, and silently watched the dancers. There were things worth saving, and even if David wasn't the one he was worth saving. As the dancers twirled, and colorful gowns swished around in hypnotic circles, Leeloo thought about today's events. She had never thought she'd dislike someone as much as she did Violet. She had also never thought she'd be swept off her feet by a man, quite literally. She smiled at his comments. "Yes, I need to get my own room, too. I need some privacy. The only times I've been in the room was when I was injured. I'm not too fond of such memories. I have not slept normally... for quite a while." She smiled. "Thanks for carrying me. I am sorry to be a burden. My injuries aren't your burden to bare."

But who will save me?

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

1 Corinthians 13

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 2:00 pm

User Image

"Never say that," David said, sounding almost offended," you are no burden. Perhaps if more people in this world were willing to bare one another’s burdens, I would have never had to be a soldier and battlefield memorials would be an oxymoron."
The pair made the rest of the trip in silence. David wasn't mad, but sometimes his passions got the best of him. David walked through the main entrance, making sure to keep his shoulder cargo safe from bumping into the door frame. As the pair entered, the clerk behind the counter gave them a confused smile.
"good evening," said the man behind the counter," may I help you?"
Ever so gently, David set the girl down al leaned her against the counter, like she was a fragile thing. He wrapped his hand around her waist to make sure she would not fall. With his other free hand, David reached in his uniform jacket and removed a piece of paper. He handed it to the man. The clerk took his glasses from atop his head and set them on the bridge of his nose and began to read.
"I was told I was to take this to you and you could take care of me. Is this the case?"
"Certainly Mr. Haydet," the man said enthusiastically," The army did not make us aware that they were sending a VIP. We can have your room ready immediately. Is there anything else that you would like to add to your room?"
After a brief moment of thought, David answered," if it would be at all possible, could you put a punching bag and a saxophone in my room?"
"Of course of course sir," the Clerk nodded as he tapped a few keys on his computer, wrote something on the paper David had given him, and then handed it back with a set of keys," It will all be ready for you by the time you get to your room. The Number is K17 on the top floor. We hope you have a pleasant extended stay, Mr. Haydet."
"Thank you," David said as he tucked away the keys and the paper. When the clerk had finally vanished into another doorway to place David's room order, David turned to Leeloo and smiled.
"What is your room number, Mrs. Minai? Would it be alright if I took you there?"

give me truth.

((EDITED: Sorry...forgot to spellcheck sweatdrop ))

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 2:18 pm
Leeloo Minai

Leeloo looked upset. "I never meant to offend. Forgive me. It was wrong of me to say such a thing." She said softly. She spent the rest of her trip staring at the pavements. As the doors loomed in front of them she held her breath. As she was set down she stared at the walls. One does not notice decoration when injured. But now, the golden and white patterns intruiged the girl. She felt the warmth of a hand but did not turn. She heard the thoughts that coursed round the room like fish in the ocean.
Leeloo's pitch black eyes watched the conversation with mild interest. When David turned to her she lost her voice, just for a moment. "I... Floor 3. Room 12." She stuttered and then fell silent. "I'm fine. I can get there. Good night, Mr. Haydet. Sleep well." She said and picked up her skirts. She carefully turned to go. She felt like that short moment had driven a shadow between them. Sadness froze her limbs but no hint was on her face.

But who will save me?

((Ah, no worries! ))  

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

1 Corinthians 13

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 2:24 pm

User Image

David bit his lips as he watched her walk away, Her tone. Her walk. Her eyes. They all told him that he had hurt her feelings. He hurriedly made his way to her side.
"I am sorry dear, for I did not mean to snap at you. I just care too much about things that I know shall never happen. Forgive me dear. Please to not let yourself be injured anymore than you must. Please, let me help you..."
As she continued on, he hurried ahead of her and held the door open.

give me truth.

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 2:38 pm
Leeloo Minai

I sacrifice myself for the World...

Leeloo stood still for a couple of seconds and she turned round. "I overreacted. I showed great weakness and should have not reacted in that way. I shan't injure myself. Thank you very much for the offer. But I need to be able to get around even when there is no-one around." She smiled, slightly. "You did not snap. You had all right to be displeased." She walked further. "But, as we both have to go up we might as well go to the elavator." She said happily and pressed the 'up' button. She listened to the ding and waited patiently for the doors to slide open. She brushed her dark hair back and waited.

...But who will save me?

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

1 Corinthians 13

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 2:42 pm

User Image

"You did right dear," David said,"peopel should not have to accomadate me just becauseI am different, ratherI should change the world because I am. I am sorry for taking such a sour tone with you. Please, at least let me walk with you so that I may see you safely to your room. If you wish it, that is."
David put on his best smile to sell his cause.

give me truth.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games