Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The Devil's Castle OPEN +Still Accepting+ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:50 pm
Alice saw Shou, Shinobu, and Guroji down the hall, and she calmly walked up to him, as she ignored anything she felt at the moment. She held out two necklaces "For you and Shinobu....there protection gems, and I would like both of you to wear them.." she said.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:19 pm
User ImageShou smiled at Alice, as he took a necklace. He placed Shionbu on her feet, carefully, and tied her necklace.  

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:50 pm
"I am much for befriendment then enslavement, becase I am not that cruel to people. And in all honesty, you would be the fifth person that I have befriended." Kudo said as he let the wind blow on Akisa's cheek softly and gentlely.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:52 pm
Kotaro walked upstairs into an empty hallway. His katana was now sheathed in its wooden cocoon. So far, the alleged hoard of demons dwelling in here was nonexistent.  

bored shorts

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:57 pm
Alice nodded, and walked past them, as she went down the hallway keeping her straight face. As she turned the corner, her heart hit her again, which was the awful truth and her fake smile gone

. She ran quickly, deeper into the hallway, then pushed herself in a corner. She covered her face with her knees, as she silently cried a little.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:57 pm
User Image
Akisa Shinaharu:

Akisa smiled at the feel of wind against her cheek and looked up at him. "Well that's good, because im going to be honest with you. I make a horrible slave." she said. "And your my first friend here, i guess you can call me anti-social"

ToxxiicMuffiins

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:04 pm
"Okay then, and I usually like to keep to myself with the wind as my only friend." Kudo said as he extended his hand ready for her to shake it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:07 pm
User Image
Akisa Shinaharu:

She took his hand and smiled. "Im just a human, so unfortuantely my only friend, is me myself and I." she said. "I still think it's nice to have met you though, i don't make many friends."

ToxxiicMuffiins

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:12 pm
"You probably aren't the only one, but you are probably the prettiest." Kudo said as he then hugged Akisa with his other hand and closed his eyes, the wind slightly turning blue as it surrounded the two of them.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:19 pm
User Image
Akisa Shinaharu:

A blush appeared across Akisa's face as she watched the wind around them turn blue. "Why is it blue?" she asked quietly, looking up at Kudo, her face still red.

ToxxiicMuffiins

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:25 pm
"The wind shows my expressions, and that is why it is blue." Kudo said as he then let the wind die down somewhat and then began to slowly walk to his room. "Follow me..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:28 pm
User Image
Akisa Shinaharu:

Akisa obeyed and followed Kudo, but felt the need to ask a question. "Hey, what kind of mood are you in when the wind is blue?"

ToxxiicMuffiins

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:41 pm
"It usually means that I am in a good mood." Kudo said as he turned around and smiled.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:44 pm
User Image
Akisa Shinaharu:

Akisa smiled back at him and arched and eyebrow. "where are you taking me Kudo?"

ToxxiicMuffiins

Nero Cullen

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:57 pm
((Okay, I'm just going to try and jump in now...sorry about being gone sweatdrop You guys post quick!))

Vayne walked past the girl crying in a corner. He looked down and kneeled. "Forgive my intrusion, but what's wrong?"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games