Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Everything to Lose-Everything to Gain (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 989 990 991 992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:21 pm

A demon walked over and picked Hael up by her hair and looked at Recht.

Who in turn nodded his head to the side. He watched as the demon dragged her off out of the throne room.
"Your explanation has been noted...But you still acted without cause, and with disregard of my orders..." Recht said, snapping his fingers. Kagu would find it impossible to move.

A few demons appeared in the encampment, staring at Omazige with a curious expression.

"...Just what are you looking at?" Omazige asked, staring at them.

"...What could a half-breed be doing here..?"
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:26 pm

"Well you never really said I had to kill her." Kagu sighed heavily, paying no regard to the fact she couldn't move. It was expected. "Just said take care of her. And stealing the soul was in a way of taking care of her. And through her, I got the boy who's wandering around lost outside probably making his way here for her."

"So can I ask what the ******** is going on exactly here that requires her alive?"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:33 pm

"I'm speaking about going into the human world without my knowledge, and leading the half-breed boy into the netherworld..." Recht said, causing Kagu's sight to blur.

Omazige stared at the demons as they did the same to him. Why weren't they attacking? Weren't demons fond of eating Half-Breeds??
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:37 pm

"Well I thought you knew I was going!" Kagu snapped, her eye twitching. "And I was gonna bring him back to their world when I was finished but SOMEONE told me to just let him know the ruse was up so I couldn't drag his a** back to their world!"

"Besides, it's not like you'd have him come here anyway.."

"...Do we tell Recht or what?" One demon asked, leaning over to another while it kept his eyes on Omazige.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:43 pm

"No. Recht is not to know about this one's presence." A new Demon responded, walking over and looking from the demons to Omazige.

"..?"

"I am not all-knowing, Kagu." Recht said simply, before Kagu's sight eventually gave way, and returned only to show her darkest fears. It was, by far, the easiest way to enact discipline..."
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:50 pm

"...As you wish..."

"Well that's honestly surprising..." Kagu grunted, before blinking around in the darkness. She gave a soft whimper, knowing what was the reas on of this...

Hael groaned, rolling her head around in a drowsy and lazy fashion. "Son of a.." She grumbled, holding a hand up to her chest where there was a large gash. Should have known better than to trust the b***h...
She blinked, confused as she finally did start waking up. Everything was wrong. She wasn't in the house anymore nor was she expecting to be. She could faintly remember Kagu cooing to her soul she'd be finding herself somewhere new and in a different body, and well.. she had HER body so this was definately wrong.
"...Hello..?" She called out, standing up and walking around, only to bump into the set of bars that was the front of her cell. "Son of a..."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:01 pm

Recht left his throne, leaving Kagu to her torment...After a few moments, he appeared in the dungeon where the demon had taken Hael.
"So...You are the half-breed safeguarding Shax..?"

"...Just who are you?"

"I am called Menos...And you...You are the son of a demon, are you not?"
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:06 pm

"Yup, Half-Breed is ********.." A demon chuckled, standing back from the two.

Hael just whimpered, moving back to the back of the cell. Whoever the Hell this guy was, he was creepy looking...

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:13 pm

"Yes. And what does that happen to do with anything..?"

"You wear armor crafted by my people with the soul of an overwhelming demon. You wield a claymore imbued by us to vanquish enemies...And I believe your name to be Omazige, am I correct?" Menos asked, tilting his head.

"...How?"

Recht reached out and grabbed onto one of the bars. It glowed in his hand.
"...Keep in mind that this cell has been created to keep you from releasing Shax at any time...I wouldn't want my Lair being destroyed..." he said, staring at her with a blank expression.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:17 pm

"It's not like I just tell the guy, 'Hey step out would ya and ruin everything in your path. k, thanks, bye.'" Hael snapped sarcastically, giving him a glare. "Now what the Hell am I doing in here? Who the Hell are you? And more important, what the Hell is going on!?"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:23 pm

Recht gave a smirk, listening to the child. It wasn't often someone spoke to him like that.
"You are here to flush out another Half-Breed who seems to have infiltrated my netherworld...I, am the Overlord, Recht...And what is going on, is exactly what you believe is..."

Menos looked to the other demons, who nodded before returning to their homes. He then looked over to the one who spoke before and nodded for him to come.
"I want you to show our guest hospitality...This is the son of Bruen..."

"Bruen..?"

"Your father."
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:27 pm

"Ah, right. Right." The demon sighed, waving Omazige over. "Come on. You can bunk with me until we get this all sorted out and what not.."

". . .You are so stupid, I don't even know where to begin." Hael groaned, slumping over.
"First off: Omazige isn't coming. If anything, he's probably just working on getting out right now.
Second: Don't care who the ******** you are.
Third: I don't know what exactly is going..."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:31 pm

Omazige just looked over at the demon before walking over. At least he wasn't being attacked right off the bat...

"That, is where you are wrong, little one..." Recht said with a smirk.
"Omazige, as you called him, is trapped in this world, and he knows it. He also knows that you are no longer on Earth..." he said, before crossing his arms behind his back.
"And you should care who I am, as I am the one who had instructed your mother to kill you a forenight ago..."
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:35 pm

"You're probably wondering what this whole mess is about..." The demon said, looking back at Omazige with an eyebrow raised. "Well don't ask me because I have no clue what's going exactly. Menos seems to know who you are though, and what he says goes.."

"He'll figure a way out." Hael scoffed, glaring at Recht. "And so your the b*****d she spoke so much of..? And she's not my mother. No one is."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:39 pm

"Only demons can exit through the portal...And no demon would ever help a half-breed escape." Recht said, looking down at her.

"...And here I thought all demons were under Recht's collar..." Omazige said, looking up at the pale sky.
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 989 990 991 992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games