Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Grass Village Training Ground Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. » Baranabas Houki «
ˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇ

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBarnabas' hands were in the seals before his mind was thinking of what to say. He spoke quickly as his hands met the in the seals. He struck the ground with all his might, and began to lift his muscle popping as he did. He focussed on his Tendrill thread and extracted them from his wrists, into the the shield. As he did he exerted earth element chakra through them to help balance his chakra.

Although he'd figure out how to preform the jutsu it was to slow. The Kunai flew by him, knicking his hair band, as he lifted the stoney shield in front of him.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:02 pm
User ImageUser Image

-CLONE-
She stepped in arc around him to face his side. He had been too slow. "Again Baranabas!" She hollered at him throwing the last kunai toward him. This time her aim would nick the side of his face.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. » Baranabas Houki «
ˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇ

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBarnabas let the one he was already holding fall to the ground. As it crumbled he extended his Tendrill Threads from his wrist. With their help he could easily balance his chakra within the shield and lift it. He spoke the word "Doton: Doroku Gaeshi (Earth Release: Rock Shield)." and as he the earth around him seemed to compact around his hands and he lifted up a prefect shield. He was able to deflect the Kunai in time.

He waved the earth shield around without a problem. It was heavy but the more he exerted his chakra into it the more it seemed to lighten up, yet the toll had a price, as he began to wear out quickly. He smiled happily as he dropped the shield and sat down with a sigh "If only my father could see me now."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:26 pm
User Image
Yumi Uchiha
Jounin-Oniwabanshu Captian///Konohagakure///Sharingan|||Demon Sage
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yumi entered the training grounds a little during the late evening time and spotted some people of the grass training diligently. He smiled at this sight and sort of got a feeling of home sickness. Wondering on who was teaching those of the Academy during his leave of absence. Shaking his head a bit, Yumi spotted the person that could possibly help him in his goal in achieving the power to achieve his birthright. Walking to the Kusakage Yumi awaited for a pause in the teaching of what he could assume was a possible student before bowing,"Kusakage-domo... I wish to ask a favor of you. A... very important favor in fact, but I was hoping that it could possible be in privacy?" The youthful Uchiha said politely as his head kept bowed until she addressed him. Honor indeed is the best way to ask someone for something.  

Panthers7

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:01 am
User ImageUser Image

-CLONE-
Her hand landed lightly on Baranabas' shoulder, "Your father would be very proud of you." She said, a tinge of sadness edging into her voice. Yumi's voice caused her to look up quickly. "Ah! Yumi, yes of course. Baranabas, pick the next technique you want to learn and I'll be back as soon as possible to help you." She said quickly and looked to Yumi, curious as to what he had to ask of her.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:36 pm
User Image
Yumi Uchiha
Jounin-Oniwabanshu Captian///Konohagakure///Sharingan|||Demon Sage
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yumi stood up straight again as he smiled lightly,"Yes... Sorry again for interrupting your training session but I am in need of your assistance." Looking around for a moment to ensure that they were alone, at least for the most part, Yumi's voice lowered to an audible whisper,"Do you have any Genjutsu's that I may be fortunate enough to copy? I am nearly at the stage of enlightenment with my Sharingan. Soon, I will be able to join my father in his abilities with his Dojutsu but I cannot accomplish it without Genjutsu it seems. It is... in fact, my weakness but I have strived hard to turn it into a powerful ally despite what I truly am in the spectrum of shinobi type. So please... Could you help me achieve that goal?" Yumi asked, hoping with all his might that she would. For then, if he achieved that level of in the Uchiha status, he may get more of his father's respect that was lost when Yumi took that hard loss from his brother.  

Panthers7

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:16 pm
ˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇ

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBarnabas opened the basic scroll again and read the first jutsu "Doton: Tsuchi Gunjikoudou no Jutsu (Earth Release: Earth Military Movement Technique)" he then looked at the Kusakage's clone. He might as well learn this technique. It make for a interesting battle plan, as he could shift himself through the earth and pop up from anywhere. "Can we learn that one now?" he asked politely.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:49 am
User ImageUser Image

The giant hand that the ancient warrior sat in began to vibrate, slowly then speeding up. Mikyo's ghostly white eyes opened, seeing that the sun had began to peek out from behind the trees. "...it is time..." The fighter whispered to himself, letting the light of the new day rush over him. The hand turned into a fist, concealing Mikyo in it's grasp, lowering back into the earth from whence it came.  

Oni_Soul

MikeyZMB

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:23 pm
||Erick Cursuo||
||S-Rank|Yellow Bladed Grass||
User Image

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

User Image Yellow blades of grass started to swirl and twist as they gathered together in a form of a tornado. Seconds later, the blades of grass fell to the ground which Erick appeared. "Some day..." He said as he looked up into the sky. He back flipped onto a rock behind him and sat down, waiting. User Image

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:33 pm
ˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇ

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBarnabas watched as the yellowish tornado took form. He'd been suspicous of what was going to happen, yet he was wrong. It was not a frontal attack, but a type of transportation technique. His interest grew, as he wonder what the man meant by 'Some day...' so to please himself he walked over to the Yellow Bladed Grass. "I've never seen you before." he stated as he began to pop his fingers "I know I don't have much right... but may I ask who you are?" he said as he realized that this guy was much more powerful than himself, who was only a Gennin.

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

MikeyZMB

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:56 pm
||Erick Cursuo||
User Image

User Image Erick looked at the man who approached him. "Im Erick Curuso, shinobi of the Grass Village....otherwise known as the Yellow Bladed Grass." He said replying to the man's question. User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:24 pm
ˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇ

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBarnabas didn't let his astonishment show. He gave a smug look on his face and he nodded. He didn't like it when people got a big ego, just because someone else was impressed. He then asked "So why do they call you the Yellow Bladed Grass?' he said as he wanted to see some of the things Erick Cursuo was capable of.

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

MikeyZMB

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:10 am
||Erick Cursuo||
User Image

User Image "Im called the Yellow Bladed Grass due to my transportation ability, manipulating the chlorophyll in the grass to turn it yellow...so thats where the yellow comes in along with grass, but the blade, its become im a sharp fighter and a single piece of grass is called a blade..." He said. "So...you are a...Chuunin? Gennin?" He asked after judging his low chakra level. User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:29 am
ˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇ

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBarnabas shook his head before speaking "I just recently made Gennin. I am training for the Chuunin exams, but I don't have a Sennin yet. The Kusakage was helping me with it as much as she can, but she doesn't know many Earth Element Jutsus." he said as he wondered if the Yellow Bladed Grass did. He wanted to be trained in Doton, but any normal jutsus would work as well. Anything that could help with the chuunin exams.

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

MikeyZMB

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:55 am
||Erick Cursuo||
User Image

User Image "I see...well i can probably help you there...i know Earth Style jutsu up to Jounin since i have spent a long time mastering the other four styles." He said. User Image

User Image

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games