Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
THE FANTASTIC MJ FANGIRLS FORUM Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:25 pm
FrenchLollipop
a reeeeeally nice thought came in my head when i was watching his music video for dirty diana, i was thinking if i was that girl in the car at the end, id pull michaels shirt so his lips would be pressed to mine and smuther him with kisses, and pull him in the car, give the driver a 5 dollar bill and tell him to scram =P

Lol, thats nice. xD

But in the video, when he opened the car door he looked at the girl like he was scared for his life.
You should change his facial expression.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:26 pm
petit mitaines
FrenchLollipop
a reeeeeally nice thought came in my head when i was watching his music video for dirty diana, i was thinking if i was that girl in the car at the end, id pull michaels shirt so his lips would be pressed to mine and smuther him with kisses, and pull him in the car, give the driver a 5 dollar bill and tell him to scram =P

Lol, thats nice. xD

But in the video, when he opened the car door he looked at the girl like he was scared for his life.
Maybe his facial expression could be like surprised to see you. It's like "What are you doing in my car!" Or something.  

FenHareI

Beloved Prophet

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:29 pm
TotalDarkness13
petit mitaines
FrenchLollipop

Lol, thats nice. xD

Maybe his facial expression could be like surprised to see you. It's like "What are you doing in my car!" Or something.

Yes, thats a nice expression.
Or a happy, excited one. : P

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:32 pm
petit mitaines
TotalDarkness13
petit mitaines
FrenchLollipop

Lol, thats nice. xD

yeah im good with the expression like "oh gosh what are you gonna do with me" lol ;] whole point of "dirty" diana lol(but replace diana with my name lol)  

FrenchLollipop

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:58 pm
FrenchLollipop
petit mitaines
TotalDarkness13
petit mitaines
FrenchLollipop

Lol, thats nice. xD

yeah im good with the expression like "oh gosh what are you gonna do with me" lol ;] whole point of "dirty" diana lol(but replace diana with my name lol)

lolz xD  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:38 pm
UnKnown Bitter
FrenchLollipop
petit mitaines
TotalDarkness13
petit mitaines
FrenchLollipop

Lol, thats nice. xD

lolz xD

lolz 'Dirty A.J.'
I like it  

Vanilla Mushroom

OmgItsDee_x

6,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:38 pm
User Image In this picture Michael is like ''Come and get it, girls. xD  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:48 pm
OmgItsDee_x

I would get it!
Lol.

edyluewho

Friend

FenHareI

Beloved Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:49 pm
OmgItsDee_x

I love it. So fricking hot.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:50 pm
TotalDarkness13
OmgItsDee_x

I love it. So fricking hot.

He's so good looking.  

Otuo

FrenchLollipop

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:10 pm
OmgItsDee_x

oh my gosh i can hear him sayin that in a southern accent
with one of those sticks in his mouth..thats hottt,
do me michael, do meeee. ;]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:43 pm
User Image
His eyes are so pretty in here. smile  

edyluewho

Friend

Otuo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:49 pm
Invisible BloodyKitty
User Image

I cant see it sad
But i saw this pic on some1's siggy..I thought his eyes looked so pretty
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:54 pm
Haha, aww his eyes are so gorgeous in that Scream photo.

And does anyone know when the Jackson family series will be premeiring I wanna see it so bad lolz.  

OmgItsDee_x

6,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Wall Street 200

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:00 pm
Invisible BloodyKitty
User Image

awww Ghosts!
I love Ghosts <3  
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games