Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Genesis
~OOC Thread~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

StickyHighFive

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:57 pm
That sucks.He deserves it thou.I wanna be a wind master. v.v i had a badass opening and everything.And ka sis probaly gonna be thunder genesis......I suck.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:59 pm
kas or monkey, i am having trouble deciding. Whoever does a better job will get it, but monkey has 100. Oh well, doesn't matter, you are allowed to challenge them for master rank so razz it just gets an auto 50 points, and you gotta have 100 points before you challenge so this makes it easier.  

Awesome Sensei
Captain

StickyHighFive

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:03 pm
True.Well atleast read my entrance its funny........*jumps onto the ceiling and carves a hole in and climbs in the walls and makes a den and lays in it*......Kill......?For the breeze.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:03 pm
that was funny XD  

Awesome Sensei
Captain

StickyHighFive

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:04 pm
XDi got b***h smacked....by air v.v  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:10 pm
how does that even work(176)  

Agent Code Monkey

StickyHighFive

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:12 pm
Read my post in the forest of gusts and in the anima forest my last post in anima forest that is.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:15 pm
alright sensei im in the lottery. unless i messed up with the outline, fire that up.(177)  

Agent Code Monkey

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:17 pm
Kk, no one else gonna get a free number?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:21 pm
Yo i signed up for the lottery. ^^  

StickyHighFive

Violent Fox

Familiar Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:24 pm
sergeant cry
It sucks that i cant be the master of wind. v.v I tryed.If sado gets the fire master id be pissed.

Why would you be pissed? confused  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:24 pm
good ^^ i will wait a bit more, then spin the dice XD  

Awesome Sensei
Captain

Agent Code Monkey

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:25 pm
sado=he likes you don't worry smile (17 cool  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:26 pm
Sado Shimizu
sergeant cry
It sucks that i cant be the master of wind. v.v I tryed.If sado gets the fire master id be pissed.

Why would you be pissed? confused
I dunna know. =3= *crawls away into ceiling and looks at sado through a hole*.Im determined to be the master of wind my freind i would liek to spar with you at some time as masters of an element.But if i cant be wind master.It would be unfair.  

StickyHighFive

Violent Fox

Familiar Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:31 pm
@Cry: Hmmm, well think of it this way. It doesn't matter if I'm a master or not, so long as you have the skill. Think of the Air Gear guild were in for instance. Kas' Character, and iZann's Character both follow the same road, knowing most of the same tricks. However iZann's character was the King of the Glacier Road, whereas Kas' character was only A-Rank. Kas' beat the hell out of iZann, and took the regalia away from him. iZann had the advantage of having the Regalia, but Kas' took him out in pure skill.

So it doesn't matter if I'm the master in anything, if you are a skilled enough then you could take me out. It's not the size of the guns, it's the one using the gun's.  
Genesis

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games