Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
❥The Escapists. [open/ full] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Excited for the new one?
  Hellz yush. >:3
  XD I'm still enjoying the old one.
  <.< Maybe.
  -poll whores hide under carpet- >w<
View Results

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:09 pm

User Image
Ϩ є ʈ н
ℓ є Ӽ α ɳ ɖ є я
ω я ɨ ɠ н ʈ

Seth pulled away from him when he started messing with his ear.
"Yeah. I must admit that Jackal does seem to be a looker, but he has eyes for the wrong person."
Seth looked at him more seriously.
"I don't want to have another breakup. I actually wanted to go look at rings sometime. Not just pretty rings... but engagement rings."
Seth got a sharp pain in his ribs and forced himself to stand up before he had a cramp.
Seth sighed and shook his head.
"Ya know, if you were nicer I would talk to you like you weren't some bloodthirsty psychopath too. I'll try to take things easy around him. If someone wants me captive, I'll hide with the girls and children. Besides, too many more incidents like these and I won't be getting up any time soon."
Seth smiled and wrapped his arms around the other Ritter.
Despite what he said, it was one of the reasons Seth loved him.
The brutal honesty.
Seth kissed him and gave him an Eskimo kiss.
"I'll remember that. You try not to forget."
Seth sat back down.
He wasn't scared anymore.
He didn't know what his new feeling was.
But it was good.
"And. You could have had me to yourself, but you chose the nice way to go. You let me and Ritter have our moment."
Seth smiled back at him.
"Thank you."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:46 pm

User ImageUser Image

Roses are Red, Voilets are Blue..
----------------------------------------------

Jackson smiled "Good, I figured but I thought id ask." She ended up glancing down at herself, and it made her face flush, she knew what he wanted, and she had a feeling she would be missing him for a couple hours more often. She covered her mouth, to keep from laughing at Decker smacking Jackal. "Now what did you do that for?"She asked, blushing at his question. "I told you what you asked to hear."She muttered, fiddling with her fingers. He had asked how to say '******** Me' in french so she told him. "I only talked to you in French once right?"She had forgotten, she thought it was only once. "Did I say Baisez-moi?"She asked, quirking up an eyebrow up at him. She really didn't remember.

||Ewwww short post. Sorry||

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:12 pm

Si votre recherche d'un dur se sentent dessus libre pour venir à mo
User Imageє¢кєя αℓєχαη∂єя ¢αѕтαηє∂α

He shook his head.
"You said something else too."
He sighed and attempted to repeat what she said.
"Si votre recherche d'un dur se sentent dessus libre pour venir à moi.... I think."
He laughed about Jackal.
"He bothers me."
He smiled and leaned closer to her.
"But what- oh what, did Jacky say early this morning? You said it when we came down for pancakes."
He brushed some hair out of her face and kissed her.
He didn't know why, but three deadly words almost came out and he scrunched his face up.
Why on Earth would love come to mind right now?
He barely knew Jacky...
But she had been in his mind during his handsy time.
And she had been on his mind all day.
Now that he thought about it she was all he had thought about lately.
He smiled warily and backed off her slightly.
Maybe he had fallen...
Maybe.

Pg 43 for reference.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:13 pm

User Image

Jackal jerked up hearing Decker.
He had been listening, and was only half asleep after the smack in the head.
"Alright, I'm going to the van. I do not want to hear anything about what you two are talking about right now."
He understood French.
And Spanish, and Portuguese, and a few others.
He got up drowsily and shook his head at them.
"The French are such pervs."
And with that said, he walked over to the van and climbed in the back.
He looked out a window and saw Noah with the girl he seemed to dislike most.
She was so snippy.
He fell back on the seat and let himself relax again.
Perverts.

User ImageЈαҁκαʅ αѵɨ∂ѕση ¢αѕтαηє∂αUser Image

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:26 pm

User ImageUser Image

Roses are Red, Voilets are Blue..

Jackson bit her lip "Oh... that."She remembered now, she had said that in regard to him. "I said that if you had a ha-"She blushed brighter, hearing Jackal and laughed "I am not a pervert! I blame Seth."She would say she blamed Seth, but it wasn't all his fault, Damian had something to do with it too. She really was a pervert on the inside. She cleared her throat, glancing away from him once he kissed her "I said that if you ever had a hard on to come to me."She mumbled, shrugging her shoulders. Okay so she didn't exactly want to admit thats what she had said. Then again she had a feeling he would pester her about it if she didn't tell him, so it was better just to tell him. She rose an eyebrow at him, leaning up on her elbows, the rabbit shifting in her lap. "Something wrong?"Had she done something wrong? Or was he getting like he was earlier?

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:39 pm

User Imageє¢кєя αℓєχαη∂єя ¢αѕтαηє∂α

Decker's eyebrows went up when Jackal jumped up, then his eyes got wider when she said what it meant.
He leaned his forehead on her's.
"Then why did you let me get on that boat?"
He laughed and backed off again when she leaned on her elbows.
He smiled at her.
A genuine, happy smile.
"Nothings wrong. It's just everything is so right it bothers me."
He kissed her and nuzzled her neck.
He was going to decorate himself just for her at the beach.
A huge surprise... that she would get when they were ready for bed.
He'd keep covered up until then, but he was going to go all out.
Just for her.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:52 pm

User Image

••.•´¯`•.••☾••.•´¯`•.••☾Kairi☽••.•´¯`•.••☽••.•´¯`•.••
===================================

Kairi saw Jake's pain but she couldn't help it. She felt as though she were in a dream and wanted to speand every moment trying to fix whatever went wrong. She still blamed herself and missed her little brother even more. She wrapped her arm around his shoulder and gently pulled him into her side.

"I'll always be here," she said quietly. "Jake will understand and all you did was prevent a moment of a choice I wasn't ready for."

She felt extremely wierd sitting here and then she let her arm slip away and she slipped her shos off and let her feet dabble in the water. They were scarred and ugly. Part of the night her brother and family die. She suddenly went spinning and her head ached and all she could remember was the moment of the gun shot and then the man and the waking up and being told everything, everyone she loved, was gone. Dead.

The word stuck in her throat and she felt the tears well up. "I'll be right back," she said and ending the phrase with her brother's name. "I promise," she whispered and stood up quickly and ran up to the house, leaving her shoes by the water and nearly crumbling into a pile of tears as soon as the door was closed behind her.
================================================
••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••X••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:01 pm

User Image

Noah kept smiling at her and trying to keep everything okay...
But he screwed up.
He nodded when she ran off and tucked himself up tighter.
Jacky was busy.
Jackal was sleeping.
Why didn't Bunny have someone to talk to?
Why didn't Noah have someone to hug up to and be with?
Wait.
Neither did Jackal.
They were both alone.
Noah got up and ran over to the van, climbing in and sitting right on top of Jackal.
"Nobody wants to play with me. Or talk to me. And we're the only two alone."
He bounced on Jackal.
"Get up."

ϰσɑɧ βɘϰʝɑмɨϰ ϰɨɔσℓɑɘ
User Image "How Many doses till the bunny can't hop?"User Image

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:11 pm

User Image

Jackal was drifting into solitude when something landed on his stomach.
He whined and flailed.
"Buuuuunny. I'm tiiiiired."
Noah just bounced on him.
Jackal sat up and ruffled his hair.
"Alright. I'm up. What do you want? Go help the girls set up camp. Hunt them down."
Noah shook his head.
"What do you want? Food? Sex? Weed?"
Noah eyed him for a moment, thinking about it, then he shook his head.
"I know. You wanna go shopping. Me too."
Bunny perked up for that.
Usually after he was injected him and Jackal would go buy out a store.
Then they would stay up and eat and watch movies, then doze off eventually.
"We can't yet. We'll go in the morning. Decker's going to the condo on the beach, so we can walk to our house."
Noah sighed and nodded.
He left Jackal to peace again.
Thank god.

User ImageЈαҁκαʅ αѵɨ∂ѕση ¢αѕтαηє∂αUser Image
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:30 am

User Image

Jake had finally won the mental battle he was going through and chuckled a bit tired as he sat back up. "Kairi love me and that's all that matters. I promised her I wouldn't pressure her and I wont change that even now. So your just gonna have to stay quiet about that Max." He places his hands behind his head and scratches a bit in thought and stands up. "It isn't the boys fault, she is trying to be like his sis. Something he really does need is a friend. We acted too rash when that happened...I gotta make it up to him." He looked out the window but saw no sign of them around the lake. He was a bit confused that he didn't see them but shrugged it off. He sat on the floor and pulled his bag over to him and flipped it open.
"Your not serious are you?! Waste your talent on that little brat?" Jake didn't answer instead he pulled out his sketch pad and started to draw. He took a moment and flicked himself on his scar which caused tears to well up, but shut the others up so he could concentrate.

Lord Blade Icestorm

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:34 am

User Image

••.•´¯`•.••☾••.•´¯`•.••☾Kairi☽••.•´¯`•.••☽••.•´¯`•.••
===================================

Kairi sat like that for a good hour. Her body pulled up and she cradled herself and she tried to think about what happened but again she went fuzzy and her day dream was right back. She didn't want to go outside and see if he stayed or not but she promised him and she had to honor that, whether he was her brother or not. But first, she wanted to apologize to Jake.

Sh picked herself up and went into the bathroom first. She didn't want him to see tears and assume the worst. she waited and let the puffiness go down before she went upstairs. She knocked gently on their door and she hoped he was inside.

"Jake, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to leave that, he was there. My brother and I was trying to fix what I had ruined. It was my fault my brother is gone and it will always be my fault. I know I can't always fade away but I do know is that I love my brother and I love you. But I haven't been able to let go. He's my family and he'll always be a part of me whether he is here in memory or in a boy who looks identical to him. Read my journal, the one that says to not open. read everything and you'll see why I went to HMI and then read everything again, just backwards. It's all there Jake, everything. My parents, my brother, the ones I love and have lost....you....are in there," she said through the door and she knew he would see it and understand.

She turned and went back downstairs. She had said as much as she could and now she had to return to the lakeside. She had made a promise. She desecnded down the stairs and then down the front step and walked across the grass and the sand barefott, returning right back to where she had befor the memory nd she dabbled her feet in the water and the memory flooded back and she spoke to her little brother, whether he was there or not. She didn't look at her feet though, she looked across the lake and waited for Jake or Noah to return.

She just hoped that Jake would see that she wasn't crazy, she was concious about how she wrote and well aware that writing things backwards had his the pain and memories from anyone she didn't want to know her secrets, just like Mr. and Mrs. Johnson. But she wanted Jake to know. She needed him to know.
================================================
••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••X••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:02 pm

User Image

Jake felt he was nearing the completion of the picture. He was satisfied with the way it was starting to look. The knock from Kairi broke his concentration and he listened to what she said. The soft patter of feet told him that she left again. He looked to her bag where he knew the book was stashed and pulled it out slowly, almost as if he was doing something that boys shouldnt be doing. The others were hush as they wanted to know what was written, but Jake was a bit more nervous about it. Taking a deep breath he flipped the clasp and opened it. he kinda wondered why she wanted him to read it backwards too. But as he got to the last page and reverses his way of writing he started to see. He himself had gone through pain before but this....this made his sorrow and pain seem nothing more then a sappy movie. He took the time to reread it as well just to be sure he had it all. Shutting the book softly he folded the picture he had drawn and put it into his pocket for Noah later. He opened the door and walked out to find Kairi. Though what she had written had thrown him in a sort of loop, he was not going to leave because of what he saw. He smiled as he walked to the door and looked outside.

Lord Blade Icestorm

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:22 pm

User Image

Noah got out the van and went over to Kairi who was back outside.
He ran over to her and tried to stop on the banks of the water, but slipped and fell beside her.
"Oof."
He grunted and sat up.
His knee was a little scratched, but he laughed about it.
"Sorry. I could've ran into you."
He laid down by her and looked back at the van.
"I need help deciding if I should stay here or go back home with Jackal. I don't think he's going to stay with us."
Noah sighed and looked at her.
"Are you better now?"

ϰσɑɧ βɘϰʝɑмɨϰ ϰɨɔσℓɑɘ
User Image "How Many doses till the bunny can't hop?"User Image

Sorry for the shortness.
D;
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:36 pm

User Image

xoxoxoxo Қ υ я σoxoxoxox
ιттєя яιмєғιɢнтєя βαιℓєи

☣☢☠☢☣

Ritter gave Seth a puzzling look. How could Seth be thinking of getting married, now? 
"Enagement rings? Love muffin you seem to be moving a tad to fast but go ahead. It's not me you're asking."
Ritter thought then chuckled.
"Oh wait, you are!"
Of course he was going to put up with Kuro if he wanted all of Ritter. Then Seth made comment on her personality.
"Why do I have to act nice? I don't even like nice. I loved to be hated because if people can over come my rough attitude, then I know who is my really friends. And so far it was only Aya. Look, I feel like people deserve kindness then I will give it to them. But I hate people so, no nice for me."
Ritter shrugged watching Seth wrap his arms around him. He poked Seth's cheek.
"Good bot, no getting captive. Cause next time I'll kick your a**."
Ritter crinkled his nose as Seth Eskimo kissed him and shook it off as Seth took a seat back in the wheel chair.
"Well I like I said before, if I feel that people deserve niceness, I will give it to them."
Ritter then made a face.
"Eww... We're having one of those teen flick touchy moments! God, Seth! Now I will have nightmares!"
Ritter jokely wined pushing Seth towards the beach. It was getting pretty dark now.
"So I'm guessing you'd want your lover back now"

☣☢☠☢☣

Well I find it hard to stay...

You Left My Heart An Open Wound...
And I Love You For This Day...

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:03 pm

User Image
Ϩ є ʈ н
ℓ є Ӽ α ɳ ɖ є я
ω я ɨ ɠ н ʈ

Seth laughed and nodded.
I’m marrying the both of you if I do, and I know it. I love both of you, even if you can’t return the love like Ritter does, I know you do. Or I’d be dead already.
Seth looked at him.
But I don’t want to do this unless you want to be with me too. So I’m going to ask you as if you were the parents… will you give me your consent to marry your other half?
Seth thought about what he said about being hateful to find true friends.
So you’ve been mean to me just to find out if I’m a real friend? Though I have been coming back to your cruelty every time you dish it out, I must admit you have scared me some, but I can’t help coming back.
Seth shrugged about the captive thing.
If I’m held captive again and you beat me down, I’m sure the makeup sex will be great. Besides, I went down fighting for a good reason; I distracted those goons from Noah and Jack..
Seth laughed about his reaction to the touching moment.
We are opposites then aren’t we? You will be having nightmares and I’ll be having wet dreams,
Seth smiled and looked back at him, as the house got closer.
You know… you don’t have to go if you don’t want to. I’m actually enjoying this moment with you. I like you like this… No blood, no needles, no sex.
Seth leaned back and sighed.
But if you are leaving, can you kiss me bye?
Seth looked back at him by tilting his head back.
This was a perfect moment.
Or as perfect as it could get with Kuro.
But perfect nonetheless.

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games