Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
||Slaves- Robotic. 1x1 RP|| Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

miller4595

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:44 pm
Spike waves at her in his new shirt and pants and heads down to go tell sai the message. "is it just me or was she staring at me?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:04 pm
Yuki sat down at her desk to check for anything new on her computer, nothing again. she sighed and got up in search of a book to read, maybe a classic.  

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

miller4595

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:09 pm
Spike heads down the long staircase and finds sai's cell. "Hey sai. i got a message for you."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:14 pm
(gtg sorry bye)  

miller4595

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:25 pm
She was laying asleep on the floor before he opened the big door to the underground 'dungeon', the sound the door made woke her up it just didnt get her up. Sai stayed facing away from him " ...What " she said in a sleepy irritated tone.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:27 pm
"She says you need to sleep early tonight or you won't make it tomorow...a bit ironic seeing as how you were asleep...sorry for waking you...." He says politely.  

miller4595

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:37 pm
" well thats just great... " she said sitting up in the same tone " I'll be fine tommorow... even if i don't get any sleep. " sai stretched out her legs some then looked at spike " ...when can... i get a shower? "  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:40 pm
"dont ask me....it is yuki's choice...." Spike gets a chair and sits down. "so sai....was yuki always like this?"  

miller4595

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:50 pm
She sighed pitifully at the thought of not being able to take a shower or atleast a bath, sai hated the feeling of not being clean. " no... " she said pulling her knees to her chest " yuki was worse, but not to me... " sai looked over at spike and stared at him for a moment before she spoke " sometimes i used to do what your doing now... talking to the prisoner, helping her out, i kind of regret it now "  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:01 pm
".....look at it this way....if she wasn't as caring as before to you she would have killed you....but by keeping you like this she is sparing you the only way she can think of....any other way and she couldn't trust that you wouldn't do something bad..............if i can convince her to let you out would you try to kill me or her or run away?" he asks really going to try if she says no.  

miller4595

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:12 pm
Sai longed to get out of the dark muggy cell she had been held in for what seems like forever, she would endure anything just to get out even if it meant servitude " ... i assure you... it will be very very tempting... but i will have some self control. just get me out of this cell, i dispise it in here. "  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:20 pm
Spike nodded and pulled out his drawing note book. "You have no idea how much i understand....before yuki bought me i was kept in a small cell that was in the back of a store...." He opens the over 150 page thick book to page one and hands it to her. "Each picture of sky or bird is a single day....there is as many as i can put on each page and its about half way full....trust me i understand....i'll be back for you and my book,please dont do anything to harm the book....." He heads for the stairs and leaves her with the book to let it sink in how long he too has been restrained in a cell.  

miller4595

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:29 pm
yuki had finished in the library and had gone back up to her room to lay down for a bit " hm... " she was lost in thought.

sai looked up at him and hesistantly took the book, once he had gone she flipped through the rest of the pages analyzing each one throughly. ' these are... nice ' she thought to herself, ' perhaps i might be able to trust...spike ' .  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:38 pm
Spike knocks on her door. "Yuki? are you in there? i need to talk to you about Sai."  

miller4595

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:45 pm
Yuki sat up in her bed " sure,sure come in " she said popping her neck.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games