Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guns 'n' Blades ~ Open & Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saro Secros

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:16 pm

THE ZOMBIE
"WELL MS.SKY, I WILL BE WAITING FOR SOMETHING TO HAPPEN!" he said quickly as she walked. "ALSO, I DON'T USE PUNCHING BAGS BECAUSE I MAKE HOLES IN THEM!" he remarked as he jumped off of a box and jumped to the ceiling. "How's it hanging down there, Cade, buddy?"
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:37 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Relief washed over Duke's face and he let out a long sigh still holding her close to him but he reached out for his beer. "God, I'm going to need another beer after this," he said closing his eyes himself and leaning back sipping on his beer. He opened his eyes smelling pizza and he opened them to his pizza sitting before him. Putting his beer down, he reached out for a slice and pulled it apart not really noticing how hot it was since he'd burned his hands so many times while practicing his fire skills. "How 'bout we eat something first. I'm feeling a little weak in the knees," he said chuckling a little before he tore into the slice of pizza smiling at the good pizza.

"Then go to the store and buy a big cement column," she called back before she made it to her room now with ice in her hand. She laid down on her bed dropping her things to her floor and taped the ice into place on upper abdomen. She sat down at her desk and ran a hand through her hair sighing before she let it fall over her shoulders. She grabbed a pencil and pulled out a piece of paper with writing covering it that she couldn't understand. It was in her mind, but none of it made sense. Everything she looked into in, said nothing about it, so she figured it must be a dead language. Gibberish, if anything.

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:59 pm

Xaio enjoyed his embrace as long as she could and laughed alittle at his comment. It kinda made her wanna try alcohol only for the reason people relied on it alot sometimes. But that was a weird thought. When the pizza arrived, Duke was the first to notice and for a good reason. "I'm not sure if I can eat." But she was going to try anyways. After he took a slice, she too reached out but having a good hold on the crust, she pulled away with a hiss. It was defiantly freshly baked. "D-don't you notice it's temperature?" Her eyes were of surprise towards him cause he had casually snatched a slice easily. "Hm..." Xaio wasn't going to not try. With a napkin in hand, she had it aid her in picking up a slice so that she could blow on it before folding it hotdog style to eat. "Thanks for taking me here." Maybe she could eat after all, it tasted pretty good and warmed her stomach comfortably.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:25 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Duke looked down at her with a surprised look on his face towards her question and chewed thoughtfully. "I think I've just burned myself so much I don't even notice it any more," he said shrugging finishing off that piece already. He looked surprised again by the next thing she said but he smiled taking another sip of his beer. "You're welcome," he said simply unsure what else to say. He wasn't that much of a smooth talker and he only had dated two women in his life. Once in kindergarden which lasted two weeks due to him getting sick and tired of him being pushed around by her. The other one was when he was eighteen and they broke off after three days because he wasn't some rich snob and couldn't afford all of her wants. At least Xaio seemed to be enjoying his company and the little restrants he could afford.

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:57 pm

User Image

He chuckles at the comment of friend, shutting his eyes as he allows the show to continue. When she mentions her sister trying to scare her off, he merely shakes his head. No, that wouldn't be possible but she was entertaining. When she asked what to do now, he shuts his eyes as he thinks of a plan. "Yes, I agree. We need to know of what would get under their skins just as effectively without revealing our true purpose as of yet," he states, opening his eyes to look over at Mina. "As for what, I am afraid I am drawing up a blank."
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:01 pm

User Image

He growls at the zombie as he shouts at Sky, beginning to hate him more and more. Especially as he decides to call him buddy. He opens his eyes, sending a glare up at the man. Then, standing to his feet he leaves the room as his answer. Despite his confrontational ways, he wasn't going to press buttons, at the moment anyways since he was trying to better himself. He walks down the hall, to his room to sanctuary and quiet. He shuts the door, walks to the bed, and once again sits, playing the spar over again in his head to analyze all things done right and the things done wrong.

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

iiDeathStarTakeOver

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:39 am

User Image
From the highest mountain around, Roku looked down at them. There seemed to be evil lurking in the shadows, and alot of good to crush. He smiled devilishly as he thought of the massacares he would start,not only killing those who were good,but killing foolish humans as he pleased. He jumped down and angled himself towards the ground,and then remembered he was in his human form. 'No flying now...'he thought to himself as he plummeted towards the ground with incredible speed. When he was just five feet away from inpact, he summoned a huge surge of wind and landed lightly. His hair was slightly ruffled,but he brushed his fingers through it. Roku looked around and smiled. "I'm here..." he whispered to himself silently as he begun to walk around.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:48 pm

THE ZOMBIE
Kendal rolled his eyes and ran down to the practice room, to where he stuffed the dummies with bricks instead and began to pound into them as he practiced, the bricks slowly turning into a punching bag as they were ground into sand. He kicked the dummy upward and watched it fly through the ceiling. "Tha's what I call innertainmit!" He yelled as he jumped into the air, cheering to himself.

Saro Secros

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:55 pm

Xaio couldn't help but slap her face with her pizza-less hand but simply did it with a smile. "We need to fix your head" She jokingly said as he finished it. Eventually she too followed.

"Yummy." And with that said, she leaned on Duke to smile up at him. "We can go play now if ya want." She was willing to still try the video games, maybe even play against him. It'd be fun.

~*~

Mina was simply swaying her feet back and forth and gave him a look. "Well I'm not coming up with the plan this time since I came up with the blinding." Even if it was kinda an accident with words. "However we need to atleast decide whether we hit one of their members or another pedestrian. And if they were to get someone, what would be the significance or connection?
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:00 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Duke looked at her as if he was hurt by her comment even though it obviously didn't. "Thats a mean thing to say Xaio... What do you mean by I need to fix my head?" he asked standing up licking some cheese off of his lips. He helped her out of the booth and his eyes went strait to a dirt biking game.

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

iiDeathStarTakeOver

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:29 am

User Image
Roku looked into a window and saw someone hitt a punching bag through the ceiling. By the stench, he assumed this person was a zombie and began to wonder how strong he was...and if it would be fun to fight him. Leaping through the window,Roku looked at the zombie. He was in his human form,so he oppossed no threat to this creature of the dead."Hello." he said with a warm welcoming smile."I'm new here and haven't really met anyone yet, so i was wondering if you could tell me where i am." He smiled warmly at the zombie,but his eyes observed the creature. He was gauging his power level, and this seemed to be a strong one. From what he could tel,the punching bag had been full of either bricks or cement. Getting into a fight with this zombie would be as great as Roku could possibly imagine,but,first and foremost, he had to figure out which side this zombie was on. "I'm Roku, by the way,"he added quickly."Roku Soyamada."
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:11 am

User Image

"Yes, and it was a brilliant slip of the tongue," he states, eyes shut as he began to contemplate what to do, how to strike. "We will strike my dear brother, he has no true handle on his powers as we do. He is constantly in agony since he doesn't analyze what he senses. Within that base will be torture, we just need to finish the job," he states with a dark chuckle. That's when he blinks, his left eye glowing momentarily as a new power comes in range. "Ah, and our newest team member has arrived. Give Roku the mission of corrupting my dear brother would you?" he asks, looking over to her with a nonchalant look.

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:14 am

User Image

I groan, placing a hand over my bandaged face as it begins to act up once again. "What now?" Looking about I walk slowly, trying to find my bearings in this base, not wanting to become hopelessly lost. I stumble about, hissing in pain as yet another wave of agony sears across my face.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:09 am

THE ZOMBIE
"Actually.." Kendal said with a demons grin, his hair covering his glowing eyes. "I don't quite know where I am, but We Guns N Blades knows best though.." He said as he round house kicked a box across the room. "Name's Kendal, but you can call ma Zombie like 'rebody else." he explained as he took a drink from his water bottle.

Saro Secros

iiDeathStarTakeOver

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:51 am

User Image
Roku heard Kendal say he was with Guns n Blades and lost it. The combination of fury and bloodlust slowly crept into him as he looked at him. "Guns n Blades..." he mumbled to himself,but loud enough for Kendal to hear. Roku looked directly at Kendal and flashed a demonic smile. "Do you bleed,Kendal?" Roku asked,chuckling abit. Before Kendal had the time to answer, Roku stepped around him in the blink of an eye and aimed a punch at his face.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games