Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Fragmented Memories and Eternal Bonds (( full )) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xLulie

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:55 am
{Short post, i'm too ill to stay on for long.}

Lunia-Alexis Alexandria Camera

‘I Know Your Somewhere…

User Image

Lunia stood, listening to everyone she decided that it was not her turn for words. She stood beside Omotayo though, and held his hand tightly. .

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:03 am
Ashford

Ashford stared at Fayte and blinked. "Yes, Sir Vack-I mean, Fayte," She said sadly, watching Fayte and Echo. Moaning, she finally pulled out an empty chair and plopped herself down in it, sighing slowly. Suddenly, she felt a surge of energy come out of her bag. Gasping, she reached into it and pulled out a large silver hand mirror. "Father?" She spoke to the mirror, watching as a very intimidating man's head appeared in it.

"Ashford Demone!" Could be heard practically throughout all of Damascus. "What in Lucifer's name are you doing?" The Demon King said, glaring at his daughter.
"I'm... I'm helping my friends. But you and mother don't need to worry! My friends and I will be coming for a visit soon. Some time this week, I believe..." Ashford looked over her shoulder at Fayte. "Fayte, you need to ask my father's permission to enter my homeland," She said, rising from the chair shakily. She handed the mirror over to Fayte.

Jones

((I'll control him for the time being. And my computer is being uncooperative, so half of my post is ginormous. Sorry for that. )) sweatdrop  

Nefertiri Merytmut

Shady Kitty

10,825 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Charging Power 75
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:06 am
Hearing his name he turned to Ashford seeing her demonic father through a mirror. " Uh...Sir may I please be allowed to enter your mighty kingdom? " He asked a little confused about why he was so angry. Fayte had heard both Omotayo and Morrigan's inputs. " Believe me Morrigan I'm not just doing this because it is a fun idea, you know me better then that, I am always thinking ahead. Trust me. " He turned his head over his shoulder smiling lightly.

The Oracle turned around to see Akatan reappear. " Oh yeah I was wondering if you would appear here or in Vackel, looks like we got lucky. And no the suprises should be over, the Sage's Folly will now float above Vackel, as the name suggests it is the SAGE'S Folly, it will be able to offer guidance and advise now that I am assuming the wish has been granted. " He said looking at Akatan. " Anything else? "  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:12 am
*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

~Akatan Yanagi~

User Image

~I can see through your lies, your deception...even you my friend.~

"I hope it has. I'm about to try though..." Akatan kept his eyes fixed on the Oracle as he focused on the air around him. Apparently his wish had something to do with such. His brow lifted initially because nothing had happened. In reality, his hair had vanished and was replaced with long streams of flowing wind. His body had become intangible while and his eyes lost their lavender hue to sport a deep emerald green. He had become the element of air. Looking at the Oracle still, he asks,"Has anything happened yet?"  

Mahareshi

-Plywood_Platypus-

Gawker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:47 pm
∫Sumiko smiled at those
around her. She looked over at Fayte when he hugged Echo. Her smile
got bigger when they blushed. She chuckled a little when Echo hugged
him when he offered her a home at Vackle. Then a sharp pain stabbed
into her chest. She almost fell forward, but kept her smile and stood
straight. Then those feelings and thoughts of hatred came back. The curse
seemed to be reacting fast then Fayte's and it reacted to Echo and Fayte.
She then turned and ran away from the group. She far enough away from
them and crouched down in the shadow of a building. She was struggling
to push away these feelings and that put her in even more pain. Thick
whips of wind, thrashed around her. Bitter and fierce feelings emanated
off the wind.∫
——————————————————
◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊

User Image
◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊
——————————————————
[Sumiko Tomoko]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:01 pm
User Image
Zalain Valkash

I will portect them even if i must allow my soul to be consumed...i will portect them

Zalain accepts the sphere taking it into is hands he thinks for a moment of what to do with it. "Thank you your grace" he looks around at all the fragments in awe of there power. Shortly after admiring them he began walking back to the portal to head home, Now deep in thought about the kind of fragment that would help him most "Hmm maybe?...that might work." His thoughts wondered to what the oracle said about his unstable emotions, "He had a point..." his thoughts traced back to every memory he has of his fights and training. He realizes that he has always been unstable never thinking about every possibility. as he steps through the portal now in Meracitile he now knew what ability to give the fragment but what it should look like. He walked to the large clearing in the western forest, It was one of his favorite place to be.

Finally thinking about what it will look like he focuses on creating it thinking only about what it will do and how it will look. Within seconds Zalain is surrounded in a sphere of dark blue light. as the light fades Zalain holds in his hand a small chain with a rather beautiful tiny crystal with what looks like a small sphere of dark blue light in the center of the crystal. Attaching the chain to the end of his sword, He draws it and activates the fragment. The sword is surrounded by a thin layer of black and dark blue ice changing the color of the hole Sword. "Well now this feels a little weird," his voice and expression as calm as a frozen lake. Taking a deep breath, Feeling the air temperature in the area drop drastically now at well below freezing level. "You are living up to your name aren't you 'Tranquil frost' "
Zalain had made a fragment that amplified his elemental abilities as well as make him have calm tranquil mind. Because of the tranquility of his mind his natural abilities are also increased to double there normal amount. "Now i shouldn't have a problem with my emotions in battle" tries to smirk but his face doesn't show it "is see i am completely calm no mater what, interesting" deactivating the fragment the ice around the sword shatters his face becomes softer. "Alright, with this i will be fine" smirking slightly.

{{wow long post sorry about that got into writing and couldn't stop XP }}  

Zypher_Caim

Aged Guildsman

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:20 pm
The Oracle smiled. Raising his hand he punched at Akatan his hand going clear through his wind body. " You tell me. " He said as loose feathered from his wings began to slowly fall off and swirl within Akatan's wind. He retracted his hand and said. " I see so you alter your structure down to the molecular level and become what you touch, very interesting indeed, I was wondering what you would wish for. " He said with a smile. " Just don't forget the Sage's Folly is not useless now that the wish has been granted it does hold other properties them merely acting as a makeshift genie. " He said trying to emphasize the fact that it had more potential.

Deceit place a gloved hand into his hair. He gently tossed his hand through removing the strands that had fallen into his eyes as the aura flames encrouched him. His body vanished clean from sight. Reappearing floating in the air he helf his scythe tightly. He raised it up and swung down releasing a wave of screaming black souls which took the form of glowing black skulls. Their screams were horrible as they were launched towards Lilith, each one was acting as a mini time bomb, on impact they would explode into sprays of corrosive black energy.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:52 pm
~Echo Noir~

User Image

The echoes of my past fade away...

Echo watched Kendal as he spoke. Apparently he was making his home Vackel as well. This was a new day for the both of them. She heard the Oracle speaking to Akatan and watched as the young man shifted into wind. Echo then felt something cool and dark slide acrss her finger tips. Dark, angry emotions were trying to come from somewhere. These feeling had to be strong in order for her to sense them through touch. Echo looked back at the other's. "I'll be right back okay" she said. "Don't start the party wihtou me" she finished with a smile in her tone. Echo then jogged towards the source. She eventually found Sumiko. "Hey!" she exclaimed jogging overr to her friend. "Are you alright Sumiko?" Echo crouched near the girl in the shadows.

.If I keep them from myself I won't fall apart...

...I am the orginal Black..

Mewchloe

-Plywood_Platypus-

Gawker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:17 pm
∫Sumiko looked up at
Echo, pure hatred filled her eyes. The wind that thrashed around her
wrapped around Echo, sucking the air out of her lungs. Then Sumiko's
hand hesitantly lifted and the whips of wind went away from Echo"Leave
my alone!"she said and a whirlwind surrounded Sumiko and then
disappeared along with Sumiko. Just outside Damascus, a similar
whirlwind appeared then died down to nothing, leaving Sumiko standing
there holding a fisted hand over the mark on her chest.
She couldn't stay near the others right now, she couldn't even think
straight. She ran away from all the kigdoms. Where she was going she
didn't know, but she had to get away for now. After some time past she
was far from any other people she tripped over her feet and fell. The
struggle against this curse was to much for her and everything went black
and she passed out.∫
——————————————————
◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊

User Image
◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊
——————————————————
[Sumiko Tomoko]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:42 pm
((I'll post in a few, I'm just a little angry, mi trip was canceled))  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

-calla lily cat-

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:21 pm
╔═════════╗
Hitomi Michiko
╚═════════╝

User Image
‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚

》》》Hitomi looked away from the blinding
light that came from her fragment as the connection began. When the light faded with the Night's Blood, she felt a tingling sensation running up and down her arm. She took her arm out of the sleeve of her jacket and looked down at her arm. Her arm was now decorated by a tattoo. Stars swirled around her arm leading to a blooming lily located right on her shoulder. It showed her connection to the great fragment and it really fit it's name. A smile lightened up her face then she looked at the others. She listened to the conversations that went on around her.
Hitomi noticed that Zalain was gone and so she decided to go bakc to Meracitile and find out what he was up to. She also wanted to know what fragment the Oracle had given him. She left threw the portal and arrived in Meracitile. "Now where would he be. Oh right I can go check that place."she said to herself and left in the direction of the western forest. She walked around till she found the clearing and Zalain right there. She shivered as she felt the coldness that filled the area."I don't remember this place ever being so cold."she said looking over at Zalain. She held her arms around herself.

((edited))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:47 pm
User Image

Lilith

Lilith looked as the souls came flying towards her, she braced herself as she formed a sort of shield from them with her wings. The impact was hard though, as she flew across the room. Rising from the smoke she looked at him and smiled as her wings fell to the ground as it made a sort of pentagram.

Within the pentagram, in the center lay a small chamber, no bigger than a cup and on the points of the stars lay small dishes. Looking at Deceit she quickly swung the blades she wielded as she was trying to at least put a cut upon his skin. At the speed she was moving she was bound to make contact but only time could tell.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Nefertiri Merytmut

Shady Kitty

10,825 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Charging Power 75
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:08 pm
Ashford

"Ashford, what is the meaning of this?" The Demon King growled, glaring at his daughter. Ashford looked worriedly at Fayte, wishing that he could lend her a hand. Sighing, she staggered into a corner of the room and sunk to the floor.
"You've been flying excessively, haven't you, Dear? You know what your mother told you," He said, his voice much softer from seeing how exhausted Ashford was.
"I'm fine, Dad. But, it goes like this. Some really strong rivals of Sir Vackel and a few of the other Lords and Ladies took some Fragments from them, and we need your technology to help us find where they are. We have no clue, no idea at all where they could be hiding. These Fragments are very important, Father. We would be honored to receive your assistance," Ashford explained, bowing her head.

"...You have my permission. Contact me as soon as possible and I'll give you a much quicker route to the castle, Dear." He sighed, smacking his hand over his eyes, a habit that Ashford had picked up as well.
"Thank you so much, Daddy! I love you, and tell mom that, too!" Ashford beamed at her father and he nodded as she swiped her hand over the glass, her father's image disappearing. Ashford stared at her reflection for a few moments, then stood and wobbled back over to her chair. "It's a go, Fayte," She murmured, looking up at him weakly.

Jones

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:53 pm

~Akatan Yanagi~

User Image

~I can see through your lies, your deception...even you my friend.~

"That was my wish sir." Akatan said. He placed his hands before his eyes and stared until he could see them. "So, I'm air now. Huh. Just...how do I turn back now I don't know." He made fists, but his fingers just passed through his palms. "Damn it...this is quite aggrivating..." His windy body solidified slightly and it now resembled a light turqoise marshmallow. This wasn't as cool as Akatan had thought it to be, but he knew once he got control of it, he'd be dangerous. "I'm a marshmallow now. Heh, now when I get mad, I can't say bite me."  

Mahareshi

Mewchloe

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:09 pm
~Echo Noir~

User Image

The echoes of my past fade away...

Echo flicnhed ever so lsightly at the fiery burn of Sumiko's emotions. It wa slike being encircled in flames again. Suddenly Echo couldn't breath, for a moment her eyes widened with new panick. The metallic blue color began to flash to something icy, as her body went into survivavl mode. But as soon as the attack had started it stopped. Echo took in a greedy gulp of air gasping. She coughshifting from her crouch to her knees. Echo looked up to see that Sumiko was now gone. What was going on?!?

.If I keep them from myself I won't fall apart...

...I am the orginal Black..

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games