Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
John santan:Terror reborn (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:00 pm
Liz leaned back against the door and closed her eyes. "Oh thank God," she whispered, though it bothered her that now she had no clue who Ethan's father was.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:29 pm
He looked at her "Oh what would it be terrible if I did?" he said "I am just going to ignore that....Logan...as far as I know is the only one who did it...Well...it could be possible...There was that time with.." he said and shrugged "Nah....Never asked her about that night..there is lots of possibilities. " he said and shrugged.  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:35 pm
"Possibilities?" Liz gave a frustrated groan and hit the back of her head against the door. Then she walked up to Kabal. "Look, I'm just gunna say it. Apparently I have a brother who is a few years older than me. Apparently, after my mom gave birth to him, she put him up for adoption because she was afraid John woud try and get him. He said he doesn't know who his father is but that Katie's his mother."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:47 pm
He thought about it "Ohh yeah...I was cleaning her house when I did...she somehow got me to forget.." he said and laughed "But for all we know John could....screw that never mind.." he said "I knew her since she was a kid she has had alot of boy friend....and party's..." he said.  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:52 pm
"So then who the hell is this guy's father?" she asked persistantly.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:55 pm
He shrugged "Well then....anyone who did is dead beacuse they might be humans...lets get a DNA test...ill take one and and so will John...After he..gets done with chi..." he said and shrugged "Lets hurry...there is alot of people we can try...besides...two people need to die soon..." he said.  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:57 pm
[olor=darkblue]"Right," she said and sighed, obviously frustrated. "Why didn't she tell me?" Liz asked, more to herself than anyone else.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:01 pm
He shrugged and started to walk "Liz some things are better left hidden.." he said and shrugged "Lets hurry..." he said.  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:05 pm
Liz walked with him back to the house where they found Ethan sitting on the couch with a bag of potato chips, watching TV. "Hey you," Liz said, "Get up. It's time to find your father."

He stood up and looked at Kabal while putting a chip in his mouth. "Are you the guy?" he asked with his mouth half full.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:07 pm
He looked at him "We are going to go get a DNA test..." he said and turned to walk to the hospital.  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:16 pm
They followed him silently, and a moment later, the three of them were sitting in the waiting room, waiting for the results. Liz was sitting in between the two of them, looking at the ground.

"Hey sis," Ethan spoke up.

"Don't call me that," she hissed.

He just shrugged and went silent.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:21 pm
Kabal sat there looking off into space "Oh for love of death!" he said "Murdering every man,woman,and child in 5 KINGDOMS NEVER TOOK THIS LONG.." HE SAID he tapped his foot this was taking ages.  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:38 am
(skip to right after???? what? is it what i think? lol)

chi smiled sweetly "i think i love you too" she said softly and kissed his lips lovingly but gently  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:08 am
"Right. And what about Kabal? Don't tell me you've given up on him, have you?"

Liz saw people staring and she gave a nervous laugh. "Oh uncle," she said ould enough so everyone could hear and patted his arm. "You tell the funniest jokes." Then she nudged him in the ribs with a bit of force.

Just then a nurse walked into the room with a clipboard. She looked at it and said, "Would Kabal please come with me?"

The three of them started to stand up, but the nurse said, "Just Kabal," and the other two sad down with an upset look.  

Katie Wildheart

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:42 am
"ive never actully been this close to him john, me and him have always been either fighting or just working together, havent you noticed that?" she said softly  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games