Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
Introduce Yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Introduce Yourslef
  It Saves People
View Results

getmeoffthishellsite

Hot Lop

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:08 am
Hello, I am Silas.
This isn't the first guild I joined that was sort of like an alliance for guild crew, I'm a member of the Guild Owner's Association as well. I've heard of this place a few times and I've seen proposals and feedback threads by the captain so I figured that is was about time I joined. I have also been trying to do my part to get guilds updated to where they deserve to be, for a couple of years now.

I'm a huge fantasy and history nerd, I love reading, writing, and drawing, and I love rock music. Suggest books and songs to me because I'm always hungry for new things to experience~

I own the guild the S.S. Odyssey, it used to be a random guild but then I changed it. We've been up and running for about a year and a half...? It's sort of dead right now, so I figured I could get some tips and pointers here. Mainly when I'm on Gaia I stay in guilds. The regular forums aren't my cup of tea, except for Site Feedback and the occasional time I go to the Welcome to Gaia forum. Site Feedback is usually pretty slow though, and the same few threads stay on the front page for weeks at a time, with the occasional threads about the latest RIG. So, I stay in guilds.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:46 am
Captain Silas Manner
Hello, I am Silas.
This isn't the first guild I joined that was sort of like an alliance for guild crew, I'm a member of the Guild Owner's Association as well. I've heard of this place a few times and I've seen proposals and feedback threads by the captain so I figured that is was about time I joined. I have also been trying to do my part to get guilds updated to where they deserve to be, for a couple of years now.

I'm a huge fantasy and history nerd, I love reading, writing, and drawing, and I love rock music. Suggest books and songs to me because I'm always hungry for new things to experience~

I own the guild the S.S. Odyssey, it used to be a random guild but then I changed it. We've been up and running for about a year and a half...? It's sort of dead right now, so I figured I could get some tips and pointers here. Mainly when I'm on Gaia I stay in guilds. The regular forums aren't my cup of tea, except for Site Feedback and the occasional time I go to the Welcome to Gaia forum. Site Feedback is usually pretty slow though, and the same few threads stay on the front page for weeks at a time, with the occasional threads about the latest RIG. So, I stay in guilds.

Welcome and we always love having new people and ones with good ideas. And if you want to help get the guilds updated and have anything to propose, feel free to make those proposals here on the main forum. If you have seen my posts, you know we will push to get those ideas through!  

mamarita

Generous Guildswoman

User 32423819

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:17 pm
Hi! Im SenorTrollV2 and i own a few guilds!Also im very friendly!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:59 pm
Senor Troll v2

Hello~

getmeoffthishellsite

Hot Lop

mamarita

Generous Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:54 am
Senor Troll v2
Welcome to the guild. Look around, especially the subforums. They are full of information. If you have any questions, anyone here is always willing to help out! We are all very friendly!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:01 pm
Hello there, you guys can call me either Ino or Inochi. Nice to be here. I often like to be part of guilds like this so I can make sure to run my guild correctly, but a lot of these places end up dying or outdated. Its good to find one that's a more active and up-to-date than others. 3nodding  

Inochi37

Pilotslover

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:46 am
Inochi37
Hello there, you guys can call me either Ino or Inochi. Nice to be here. I often like to be part of guilds like this so I can make sure to run my guild correctly, but a lot of these places end up dying or outdated. Its good to find one that's a more active and up-to-date than others. 3nodding

Hello and welcome. smile  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:16 pm
User Image

User Image

Hello all! So, I'm Evelyn, but feel free to call me Evie! I'm the moderator of a handful of guilds, listed here. I joined this guild to get advice about managing and organizing my threads. And so far I love everything here! But as far as introductions go, I've posted a little bit about myself below!

1. Name: Evelyn Moonmeadow
2. Age: 19 Years
3. Birthday: May 20
4. Zodiac: Taurus
5. Birthstone: Emerald
6. Favorite Colors: Pink, Light Green, Light Blue, and Yellow
7. Favorite Animal: Tiger (Thanks to Sable heart )
8. Favorite Food: Cinnamon Buns! heart
9. Favorite Flower: Sunflowers
10. Favorite Books: The Sparrowhawk Series, Edward Cline, The Chronicles of Narnia, The Evernight Series, Cathedral of the Sea, Hamlet, London, The City of Ember Series, Alias Grace, Any Biography, Biology Books, Charles Darwin, Charles Dickens
11. Favorite Movies: Glory, You Again, To Kill a Mockingbird, Working Girl, Cary Grant, Gregory Peck, Disney Movies
12. Likes: Reading, Drawing, Painting, Figure Skating, Music, Piano, Flute, Basketball, Volleyball, Writing, Graphics, Karate, Dancing, Gymnastics, Violin, Guitar, Swimming, and Eating
13. Dislikes: Broccoli, and Carrots  

Evelyn Moonmeadow

Sparkly Shopper

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Generous 100
  • Hive Mind 200

mamarita

Generous Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:10 pm
Evelyn Moonmeadow
Welcome to the guild and if you have any questions or need anything, anyone here is more than willing to help.And please feel free to add anything to any of the threads. If you have any suggestions, please post them!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:32 am
mamarita
Evelyn Moonmeadow
Welcome to the guild and if you have any questions or need anything, anyone here is more than willing to help.And please feel free to add anything to any of the threads. If you have any suggestions, please post them!

Ok! Thanks so much! 4laugh  

Evelyn Moonmeadow

Sparkly Shopper

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Generous 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Kitten Rose73

Friendly Bachelorette

8,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:15 pm
I am Jenn
I am 39 years old and have been on gaia since 2004
My guilds are :
role play guild and us military guild
hobbies:
music, movies, video games and meeting new people online
fav music: rock and heavy metal  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:42 am
Hi, I am Blake
I am 19, and if you didn't guess by my name I am a guy.
My Guilds:
Vanity's Mirror Which I am the Captain of.

Hobbies:Watching Anima, Drawing and Other stuff.

If you want to know more ask me.  

Milpheeo

Beloved Ladykiller

MalteseAutoKat

Sparkly Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:28 pm
Hiya! Just call me Smitty, Smitteh or just Kat. lol I am VC for the Aged Gaian's Guild (reallly slow) and Gaiaholic's (non-functional at this time). [AG] is dead right now, so any suggestions would be welcome!

I love to RP, read fiction and manga, watch anime, write fiction and surf around on Gaia. I am older than most and have been here for about 5 years, I think. xd

Right now I am running a RP in Barton as well as trying to figure out ways to advertise, which means I will be hitting your sub forums! Thank you for accepting me!

~~Smitteh  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:04 pm
Hullo~ My name is Artiistic, but I prefer to be called Fuzzy :3
I like to draw, read books/manga, and to chat.. I'm also a member of The After Party [TAP]
Nice to meet you all~

Artiistic

Fuzzy Fatcat

12,875 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

GGN Vice Captain
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:08 pm
artiistic
SmittysBride
Milphee
Welcome to the guild. Always nice to see new members. On behalf of Mamarita and the crew and members, welcome! Look around, if you have an questions, ideas or input, please feel free to post.  
Resources & Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff