Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
The Demon's Passage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowing Death

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:00 pm

The snakes let out a hiss as they receive a cut from the wings before letting out another hiss when the titan pinned them down. The snakes remained froze as well as the dragons, momentarily. The man on the throne stood. "Finish them!..." He said in a minor yell before the crowd spoke up yells, agreeing with his words on ending the creatures' lives. Massasooni closes his eyes and sighs as he shakes his head.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:23 pm

Luna looks at him and hissed"No"She released them showing mercy when the others wouldn't. She called her titen to her"I remember a long time ago from my mentor to never kill those that are sacrit to you. To show them mercy and let them live. These creatures are that to me. They are ones I will never kill"She stayed in the air. Looking at the man."I will show that at least on babylonian knows what mercy is!"She snaps.

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:37 pm

The snakes and dragon backed off, a bit confused but still thankful. The man on the throne shakes his head before finally standing up. As soon as the man stood, the crowd as a whole got silent and looked towards the man. Even Massasooni turned a bit to peer behind him and take a look. The man remained on his feet before lifting his hand. “Fine then…” He mutters before snapping his fingers within his raised hands. The snapping of his fingers seemed to echo a bit, but pretty much immediately the dragon and snakes let out a death screech and then fell to the ground dead, obviously attacked swiftly by something, for there blood flowed as they lay dead on the ground. The man sits down again. “… your opponent was just signaled to continue your wave from there… and seemed to not have the same mercy… we’ll talk with each other more later, but for now you have an opponent to fight.” He said before pointing behind Luna to the man that leaned against the closed gate, seeming very confident of his powers. The opponent crosses his arms, seeming to ask Luna with his body position ‘Are you ready?’.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:23 pm

Luna closed her eyes as they died. It hurt her. She turns and face the man and nods oping her eyes. She lands but in the blood of the dragon and snakes. She flinched a little as she felt something different.she looks down a moment and saw the blood flow up her body.Her clothes turn the color of their blood as did her hair and wings. She hisses then moves and got into an old warrior stance waiting for her opponent to move. Her senses open

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

LEUT_Red_Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:38 pm

Ira nodded in partial understanding. "I was always shunned for being half demon half angel. I only had one friend in my entire life..but she was human, I don't know how, but we were best friends. She would visit my house every weekend and share he knowledge of the outside world and the things she had learned at school that week. But she died in a fire when we were 13. I tried to save her..but...I failed." She said as tears burned her eyes. She held them back and she held her stomach, a overwhelming feeling of guilt. The middle of her back burned, just like it had that night. She had ran into the house to save her friend but embers attacked her and one of the biggest and hottest ones had hit her in the back and burned her really badly. She now has a scar on the very center of her back. She took a deep breath and collected her self and forced a smile onto her face, but that only stayed for a few seconds she let the smile go with a sigh. "But, every thing happens for a reason, right?" Ira said with a sarcastic laugh.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:39 am

The opponent held his laid back stance for a moment as he watched Luna change to a solid color to match the bloodshed and then took a stance. After a few seconds of staring threw as the crowd remained silent, the opponent finally straightened up and begun slowly walking towards Luna, the only sound present seeming to be the opponent's footsteps. The man on the throne rests his chin onto one of his fists, in which the elbow of the arm in which contained the fist rested casually rested on the arm of the throne.

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:32 pm

Jaded nods and nuzzles her. He looks at her and folding his wings down his back"That is true but the reason why I turned from killing was because of a babylonian young woman I saw. Never knew her name but she was not like others. One moment she was calm and sweet the next a cold blooded killer. I didn't want to be like that and that is what a anger reapor is in many ways"He remember what he did on one night and lifted a hand to his now fully healed eye that used to have a scar.

Luna tilts her head watching the man like the snake and dragon had watched her. They were apart of her now. She listened to the shadows. She looks up at the sky a moment. When she did a blood moon appears out of no where as if created.She looks back at the man on the throne and hisses at him before looking at her opponent. She folded her razor sharp wings and smirks. She was ready to fight. She breathed in then blew out fire which surrounded her and her opponent. It was a fire that only she could walks out of. If the opponent tried it would kill him in a blink of an eye. Only way it went out was if she put it out or died.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:00 pm

The opponent crosses his arms before finally shifting into a lazy fighting stance, in which as soon as he entered, a ring of purple encircled them, pretty much aligned with the fire. Apparently he had the same idea. He tilts his head to two sides to snap his neck twice before rolling his shoulders before realigning his stance to a more reasonable and threatening stance. The arena remained silent until finally the man on the throne says ”Go.” and right as the single word was uttered, the opponent throws a punch forward in which the whole arm thrown shifted to form a point, like a sword… so basically he threw at her a stabbing-arm-sword.

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:05 pm

Luna smirks then moves and gripped the man arm breaking it with ease.Then knocked him to the ground. Luna was toying around with this one.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:34 pm

The opponent glances to his broken arm, as if it just looked odd to him and not painful. He then glances to Luna to roll his eyes. He kips up to his feet and uses his other arm to rip his arm off, holding it and showing it to Luna before dropping it. The arm splatters on the ground, as if made of liquid, before climbing up his body and reforming. Good as new again. He looks at his reformed arm and flexes his hand before looking back at Luna with an eyebrow raised; obviously he hadn’t been fighting seriously either. The opponent crosses his arms and slightly lifts off the ground to float around Luna, as if examining her because he was bored and there was nothing better to do.

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:39 pm

Luna watched and laughed darkly.She moved one of her sharp wings and hit her opponent hard knocking him down and cutting him up in many places. She turns and looks at him. She wasn't fully her. One of her eyes were serpent and the other looked like a wolf
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:51 pm

The opponent looks down at himself, watching his cuts reform again as he stood and dusts himself off. He crosses his arms before finally continuing his 'examination'.

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:03 pm

She wraps folded her wings down then looks at him.She moved her titen in a slow motion.She could taste this one shadow.Taste his weakness.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:45 pm

Ira took his hand that was over his eye and kissed it then above his eye. When she pulled back she smiled and placed her forehead on his. "I love you, and I always will. No matter what," She said knowing this was true.

LEUT_Red_Wolf

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:00 pm

Jaded blinks then smiles at her.He kissed her"I will always love you my Ira"
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games