Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Prophecies Through Clouded Eyes (( Open )) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:39 pm
User Image

Karana sighed and rested her forehead against the door and spoke in a softer voice this time. "I'm talking about the Brian who was always so optimitic, the Brian who was always so confident that we could get anything done. No one said that this was going to be easy. Did you really expect us to win in won day? Did you expect us not to suffer losses? You knew this wasn't going to be easy from the start and yet all you can do is sit in there feeling sorry for yourself." She shook her head in disgust deciding then and now that she was coming in. But instead of breaking down the door like she said she would, she used one of her claws to pick the lock. When it clicked, she opened the door and walked inside. It seemed that he had just gotten a shower just like she had, and the smell that tickled her nose was a dead giveaway. "Well, at least you have sense enough to shower," she said with her hands on her hips. "I know you feel lost. You feel like life doesn't seem worth it anymore. You don't want to move forward, but if you don't that means Sentinel has really won! Think of all of those people out there who are suffering because we are hiding out in here not protecting them!"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:41 pm
(I'm sorry I haven't been posting like I should. My rp is almost done and I'm trying to set up the ending and the sequel. Once it's done, I'll be around more.)

Renault sat on the outside of the new place they had to call home. Luckily for him, sand was abundant throughout the place. The stressed Eden leader sat with his legs crossed atop a mound. Around him, images began to form. Memories of recent events and how he could've and probably should've acted. His eyes tightened and his brow formed beads of sweat. His fists clenched angrily and his teeth gnashed as his anger stedily grew. He lifted his hands and four pillars of sand arose and once he slammed his fists down in animosity, the pillars smashed the ground in causing his to awake from his meditation. Behind, infront of and on the sides of the troubled man were now craters that sand began to fill. "...I--I need some water..." Grabbing his off-white T-shirt, he drapes it over his shoulder and begins traversing the mini-desert to Sanctuary.

~~~

Lucas was beneath the base kneeling before a large pool of water. His pearlescent grin hadn't changed in the past few days because it seemed like everything was goind their way. He'd gotten in a good number of kills and even mastered a new batch of tricks. The pool of water, that he dipped his hands into, began to undulated. "Step one. Feel it." Afterwards, a mouth began to form and beside it were two short three-fingered arms. "Step two. Become it." Finally under control of the destructive element, he began to display something he'd never been able to do. Without become the element, he formed a giant body no taller than at least one story. It was slender and more refined compared to the beasts or limbs he used to create. It even resembled him. "Step Three. Live it. Hopefully the next time I fight that Serena girl, there will be alot of metal."

Mahareshi

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:53 pm
Brian looked up at Karana a little suprised. he hadn't expected her to just walk in calmly. He shook his head. " No....I knew it wouldn't be easy...I expected cassualties from my other non-gifted members. But......Dammit I screwed up. I let the missions get to me they became to emotional and I screwed it up. " He stood up and slammed his fist into a wall riddling it with cracks. " I'm the leader of Cleanse, the organization bent on killing evil gifteds and yet we were brought to our knees by one. My father never would have let this happen. He was a better leader then I am. " He let his hand fall down to his side. " Karana I just don't know what to do. We've lost, our home, our friends, and now most likely our future. " He said softly sadness clung to his voice. " I wasn't suppose to make mistakes, I was traine my entire life to not make mistakes and yet....I've left us like this. Karana.....I let everyone down. " He said softly his wet hair falling gently into his saddened eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:05 pm
Sai shot up from his bed, his heart raceing as he gripped the sheets in his fist. He looked around the room wildly before calming down and laying back. The memories of what had happened slowly came back as he turned his head and stared at the blood pack rigged to his arm. After the robed men, Renault and Brian saved him he'd passed out and been brought to the sanctuary. His body had been so torn up that he'd only woken up once before to barely whisper of Vincents betrayl and find out about Yukina's death. Sai swung his feet over the edge of the bed and stood. Sentinal would pay.

After dressing in his usual attire he grabbed the blood pack and began to sip it as he walked out into the halls. A blank tired and annoyed look covered his face. Vincent was probobly laughing it up right now, and Evie was still trapped in Nasrin. The thought only soured his mood more causing him to accidently blow a hole through the blood pouch spilling some of its contents on him. Sai look down at his now red shirt and sighed. "Not a great start to your 'just woke from a coma' day. Not a great start at all."

demoneyeszero

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:08 pm
User Image

"Listen to me, Brian. No one told you that you had to be just like your father. There are people outside of this room and all throughout this place who are willing to accept you for who you are despite your faults. I'm sure even your father knew that we would all suffer in one way or another. But I doubt he'd expect his son to just quit. He would have wanted you to get right back onto your feet. He would have wanted that for everyone. No one hates you for what happened." She ran her fingers through her hair in frustration before allowing it to fall back into place. "Your father passed the leadership onto you for a reason and it wasn't just because he died. It was because he had faith in you and knew that despite the losses that all of us may suffer, that you wouldn't give up so easily. If you give up now, that means Sentinel truly wins."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:25 pm
(( Also if anyone want's to control some of the people in the cloaks feel free to it doesn't make any difference to me. ))

Brian just shook his head. " Regardless.....Sentinel will pay for this. " He looked towards Karana he bared a weak smile. " Thanks. For your special brand of pep talk. " He said softly. He walked over to her and gave her a tight hug. " I guess I just needed someone to help pull me out of the hole i was in. " He let go and said. " Alright enough of my moping around. " He stood up straight and walked towards his door. He reached out and tore it down. " No point in having a broken door. " He said as he tossed it into the hall. He knew that it would be repaired and sent back. He stretched his arms over his head and said. " Well I've been stuck in that room for three days now there's a lot I need to catch up on. " He walked back into the room and reached out grabbing his sword. He swung it over his shoulder and said. " Alright I'm going to the training room, and then I'm heading down to the kitchen for a nice big meal I haven't eaten in days. " He said as he started to walk down the lit halls. He was curious as to how the entire cave was illuminated they were far underground, it wasn't sunlight around them.  

Nicko1421

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:31 pm
User Image

Karana was caught by surprise. She hadn't really expected her little pep talk to bring him out of the gutter, let alone for him to hug her. She patted him on the back and smiled. "Good to have you back...somewhat," she said before stepping back and giving him a two fingered salute before she walked out of the room and went in the opposite direction than he had. Brian's mention of food had made her hungry, herself and that was where she was headed.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:34 pm
"You know me already?" Clara asked genuinely shocked, being Eden's wallflower and all. "Well then, I'll be sure to remember your name then. Serena, it's quite pretty." She blinked when she asked her about a spar. "I don't really use a traditionally blade, but I'm pretty good with a naginata, I'd say." She nearly jumped at Cheshure voice, although she was used to his antics by now, on a good day he could still suprise her. "Chesh! Don't you ever walk like normal people?" Clara asked half-seriously. "But a three way battle...I've hardly done one of those before...Though, all things considering, the more practice we get the better." She gave a small smile. "I'm in, are you Cheshure?"  

NikkouNew

Romantic Explorer

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:42 pm
Nasrin had just returned to the Sentinal base, after enjoying a morning of flight. Though in the first week with the Sentinal she would have hung around the base to see if there was any way she could further serve the Mad Man, as days went by she began to stray further and further from the base. Always being trapped in Evie's mind, she never knew what it was like to just go where you wished, and do whatever you wanted to do. Knowing that Vincent would always be able to instantly inform her if the Mad Man was looking for her, she didn't have any problems leaving the base without so much as a word. On this particular morning, she flew out to southern France, where she came across and toyed with some unfortunate hikers.

After returning back to the Sentinal base, Nasrin went into her room to have a quick shower and change. Roughly a rough hour later, she left her room, her hair still just a little damp. The first person she came across was Vincent, as his body reformed in the hall way. "And where would you be off to?"

Meanwhile, Evie was just waking up from a sort of mental nap. As her and Nasrin where of different minds, Evie was able to rest on her own time. She tended to sleep whenever she got the chance, usually when Nasrin was sleeping herself, or during her morning outings. All other times, Evie stayed away so that she could watch all that was going on in Sentinal from Nasrin's view. Evie was certain that Nasrin was purposely not asking about upcoming missions just so that Evie would be left in the dark as much as possible. In a months worth of watching, she managed to gather a fair bit of information about the Sentinal, but very little on what they were currently doing.

Evie yawned softly, and settled herself in for another day of trying to keep an eye out for the tiniest pieces of information that would slip past Nasrin's careful guard. While she waited, Evie's mind wandered back to Eden and Cleanse. She hadn't heard from them in a month now, and had no idea how any of them were, or where they were. She could only assume, that no one has attempted to make contact with her yet so that she could continue to gather information on Sentinel. She refused to let herself think that she was forgotten, she just couldn't bare the idea of being trapped like this for the rest of her life. Evie knew she was still on a mission, but she despretly wanted to go home.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:52 pm
Sade stuffed the journal back into its hiding hole and stepped into the small but gratefully appreciated bathroom that joined with her room. She stared at her impossible silver eyes for several seconds before looking down at her bandaged upper left arm. She'd gotten to close to a fire and the skin had sizzled and bubbled like boiling water but she would heel in a couple days, there wouldn't even be a scar. She poked the bandage lightly with her finger and winced as pain shot up her arm. Obviously not completely healed yet but she had all the time in the world now that she was back at Sanctuary.
I'm hungry, Avari moaned playfully just as Sade's stomach growled.
"I swear you know my body better than I do," Sade said, smiling at her noisy tummy.
She left her room, turning the lights off and grabbing her black fighting gloves off the small table by the door and shifting the hood of the cloak back up so it covered her face. She walked down the comfortingly familiar stone hallways until she got to the large wood doors of the dining hall which stood open showing a glowing room that looked like a ballroom converted into a mess hall. The marble floors gleamed at Sade and the crystalline chandelier cast a low glow over the wood and stone tables and plastic chairs that dotted the room. The smell of freshly baked bread wafted from the large stone oven on the other side of the room and Sade was immediately happy. She knew who made the bread around here.  

Araceae Philo

Tipsy Streaker

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:03 pm
Vincent looked as Nasrin came into view. " I'm just getting hungry. You know I need to feed every now and then. " He said with a small smile. " 12 years I went on the blood of animals god it was awful, i feel much better knowing I can just walk into the street and choose a target. " He said as he leaned against the wall. He looked at Nasrin and said. " So you just get back from your flight? You've only been free a month I guess it's not that odd you would want to spread your wings and fly as far away as you can. It's good that you come back though. "

Cheshure laughed a little. " But walking is for sane people. You know I'm not all there. " He pointed to his head and soon his entire arm disappeared. He looked at the stub of a shoulder. " See. " he reformed his arm jutting out of the wall. He laughed as it waved to everyone there. " I wonder what i would do if I lost my body parts, I would just be another boring head floating around here. " He reformed his body and stood on the ground normally. " Well if it's a fight you want then I'll be happy to join in. "

" Don't forget about me. " A voice said as it called from the hallway. Walking in came Brian finally out of his room. He smiled and said. " i've been locked up in my room for three days I need a training excercise, and sparring with everyone will be a good wake me up. " he drew his blade from it's sheath and said. " So is it a free-for-all? " He smirked and waited for a response.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:12 pm
Serena turned to see none other Brian walking into the training room “Excellent, a free for all it shall be” Her eyes turned black as she summoned her own katana blade. Her mind had forgotten the fact that her body had already been pushed to its limit, she was too adamant to fight that she refused to register that point. She smiled “Glad to see you out of your mopping state” She said swinging her katana around a bit, which left a trail of black wispy like smoke.

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

Araceae Philo

Tipsy Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:55 pm
JESSIE!!! Avari squealed excitedly as the old man appeared from a doorway that probably led to the kitchen. Sade blanched at Avari's outburst but smiled because it was Jessie and she was just as excited about seeing him.
He didn't notice them right away and as Sade began to walk toward him she called out, trying to get his attention. He jerked and turned around quickly, surprised to hear his name resound through the hall. He spotted her and set down the hot, steaming loaf of bread he'd just pulled out and turned to face Sade, smiling like a fool.
"Well, aren't you going to give me a hug?" Jessie asked, his gravely voice mockingly hurt.
Normally I'm not the one to get excited easily, that's Avari, but seeing Jessie I couldn't help it. I ran across the room and almost knocked him off his feet. He laughed at my exuberance and hugged me back.
"When did you get back from Brazil?" His question shone in his eyes and I could tell he was genuinely curious.
"Yesterday, I heard about the destroyed Cleanse and Eden bases and figured they would be coming here. Thought I might be able to help with something now that we have more guests to accommodate." Sade sneered, not liking the idea of sharing her home with strangers.
"Sad business that was." Jessie's face fell, thinking about all the people that were lost.
I hugged him again and changed the subject to a lighter topic, asking as I stared pointedly at the bread, "Can I have some of that?"
He smiled and nodded his head as he pulled a bread knife out of his kitchen utility belt and cut me a piece.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:08 pm
"Oh really....mind if I come watch?" Nasrin asked. "There's something about the way you feed that intrigues me. To most, the way you make the victem feel would be seen as merciful, yet you see it as an act of cruelty." Nasrin murmured. an eyebrow raised slightly when he mentioned feeding on animals for 12 years, "I don't suppose then that Evie was your first good meal in 12 years? If so...no wonder you thought her blood tasted so good."
A small grin pulled at Nasrin's lips, before she nodded while extending her wings slightly. "I went to France this morning. If you pay attention to any of the news from that country, you may hear of what will likely be called a bear attack that killed a group of five hikers. I like being able to go where I please. My loyalty to the Mad Man brings be back here everyday, but while I'm not needed by him I can think of no other way to spend my new found freedom then those flights I go on every morning."

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:36 pm
Vincent arched an eyebrow at her request. " You want to watch? I guess that's not a problem. It's not something I would have expected. " He was wearing normal human clothes, a slim black shortsleeve shirt and dark blue jeans. He put his hand in his pocket and smiled. " Well if you want to be free then by all means let's go. " He headed towards the exit of the base on his way out he saw Lena once again working on her car. " Wow you would think that that thing wa your baby. You treat it so well. It's funny you treat that car better then you do humans. " He laughed before heading for his car. It was just a car for everyday driving nothing special. It was a Mitsubishi Eclipse. He opened the door and got in. Opening the door for Nasrin from the inside he said. " Come on. " He ignited the engine and leaned back in his seat.

Brian smiled as looked towards Serena. " Yeah well I had a little talk with the Big Bad Wolf. " He raised his blade and slashed down releasing a red cutting bolt of energy from it heading straight for Serena. He then spun around and slashed again creating this time a bolt of frigis energy which erupted in a spire of frozen ice. He looked at hem and laughed. " Just remember that we came to Sanctuary to get better. " He looked towards the ceiling he noticed the teenage kid in the cloak walk into the training room. He rested against the wall and watched the group fight amongst themselves.

Cheshure smiled as the bolt of frigid energy came rushing at him. His body disappeared and reappeared floating in the air. " Remember who I am, I am evreywhere, there isn't a place I can't go. " He stuck out his tongue and disappeared again his arm appeared holding a gun while his other arm appeared attatched to the ceiling pointing down another gun. Both fired stun bullets, after all no one was suppose to really get hurt.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games