Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land Of The Beast:The Wicked(Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:39 am
(Damien was a bad guy from the past the very first LOTB.If you read earlier in the story sting summoned bout 11 or so people xD.And uh the fighting is about 1 million demons vs 1 million demons vs 4000 humans.So it would kinda be a looooong fight.But some of are people its like they just aren't posting like usual.)

Damon kept going leaving Kibu and Kiba alone in the room.

"You've got in my way long enough.."Kibu sighed shifting the blade on his shouldar.

Kiba shrugged.

"I guess thats my job."he said and the two charged meeting with there feets and moonsaulting swinging there blades .A explosition came out of all 3 connections making one of the walls break open.

Kiba grinned and chuckled as there blades stayed on each others.

"This is gonna be fuuuun."he said.

Kyle's figure flew out of the sky cutting two demon commanders of there horses.He shook his head and barley moved out of the way when a spike like tail flew out of the ground at him.

Kyle pulled out both his daggers and charged at Raza barley blocking his tail slicing at his chest.

"Great.."Kyle mutterd.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:25 am
Silvia appeared on the battle field, killing some demons, she coughed and shook her head before battling more demons.  

_-XxOMG_kitteh_OMGxX-_

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:32 am
(talk about a random entry Silv..xD.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:25 am
((I couldn't think of anything else...))  

_-XxOMG_kitteh_OMGxX-_

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:36 am
(Time for a little a reunion Silv..xD.)

A figure came from over Silvia's head chopping down at her with a scyth.Asuma then followed it up swinging diagonal down her torso.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:39 am
Lexi twitched slightly."i love you guys..." she whispered...then she was gone

Val went over to Dragga hitting him with a bucket

(well at least Valcom and Lexi together....)  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:47 am
Dragga moved his head and slapped Val so she flew into a tree.He stood up and started walking toward Kira.

Kiba and Kibu both lifted there hands ice meeting fire and the explosition it caused made the whole palace shake.Kiba and him didn't seem effected at all and charged at each swinging there blades.Kiba was caught four times up his torso and Kibu was caught 3 times in his legs and twice in his torso the two still sending there blades at each other with lighting fast speed.

Kyle and Raza dispersed fighting amongst the battlefield.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:51 am
Karu punched Kara in the gut "You" then she pounched her in the face "stop" she side kicked her in the chest cracking a rib "hurting" she jumped back and threw a fireball at her "US!" she hissed. Kara spatted from the damage throwing a shadowball causing a massive explosion

Val whimpered. "mommy...daddy..Lucius..." she coughed up blood sitting up watching Kira in horror  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

_-XxOMG_kitteh_OMGxX-_

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:58 am
((...))

Silvia dodged Asuma's scyth, she blocked his scyth whn it swung at her torso with her katana, she looked at hiim "Oh hi".  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:05 am
Valcom's eyes began to fade when he heard Val.He bent his head forward in a last unce of strength and spat a swerling fireball into Dragga's spine.Then his figure crumpled and he died.

Dragga growled out and didn't send the spear that flew into his throat.He fell forward immediantly dead.Malik cut down two more demons coming toward Kira.

"Good evening!"he said.

Kibu's and Kiba's swords flew into the air out of there hands and Kibu knee'd Kiba in the groin before punching him twice in the jaw and hurling him threw a wall nearly sending Kiba flying down to the battlefield below.Kibu charged and Kiba caught him slamming him on the ground connecting with punches of his own.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:10 am
Kira growled slowly standing up. She blinked before she fired the arrow, "Malik?!" she blinked

Victor grabbed Lucius and kept going putting distance into him and the farthead

Karu threw a fireball at Kara when she formed a shadowball causing a loud explosion sending them both into the opposite walls  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:22 am
Asuma smiled cocking his head lightly.

"Remember me?"he asked and his flew went toward her ribs while his scyth pressed down on her katana tryng to cut into her neck.

Malik nodded.

"Up up.I got buisness to atend to with your cousin."he said

Kiba nailed his evil twin in the nose and the two both sent fire swerling into each other causing a massive explosion making the walls begin to fall apart.Kiba nailed Kibu in the gut but then got stabbed with a knife in his his neck and he hissed throwing Kibu off of him.

Damon came up to the top of the tower seeing Zelron sitting on top of the roof.

"So the end begins."Zelron chuckled standing up and the two charged there blades meeting.Damon jumping over Zelron's blade and Zelron ducked under Damon's catching him in the gut with the blade.Damon scratched Zelron's face making him hiss and toss Damon to the ground.Damon rolled out of the way of a blade trying to impale him.He speared Zelron down 300 feet below threw the ground causing such a massive explosion for almost 200 feet the whole ground was a crater.Zelron's form pushed rocks up and off of him and Damon came out of the ground the two punching hard into each others heads and Zelron tossed Damon over his head and onto a large rock.Damon hissed out in pain.Tey were 300 feet from the battle near the edge of the cliff.Damon was yanked up by the throat and Zelron lifted his blade to stab Damon who's foot flew into Zelron's groin and as he dropped down he brought his claws into Zelron's face as he was trying to fight back.

Allant charged at Victor his blade flying left and right in blurry movements.He was going to kill Victor if this kept up.

Lucuis jumped off Victor's shouldars onto Allant his hands tightly grabbing onto Allant's face.His nails digging into his eyes.

"THIS IS FOR MY MOM AND DAD YOU ******** DEMON b*****d!"Lucuis screamed and a explosition of flame sent Lucius flying backward onto his back and Allant screamed as the fire absorbed his face as he fell down close to dieing more and more by the second.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:31 am
Victor grinned slightly but winced from the effort as he took Lucius hand. "lets go help you sister" he said quietly

Just go then" Kira grumbled picking up Val who was in tears.

Karu watched Kara as she struggled standing up. She grinned. "My daughter would aid me" she grinned holding the bow even though she had no arrows. "Kira" she called

Kira looked at Malik then at the top of the roof where her mother was standing facing her twin. "coming..." she smiled weakly running towards there  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:41 am
Silvia stumbled has his scyth cut the side of her neck, she growled and swung her katana at his torso.  

_-XxOMG_kitteh_OMGxX-_

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:50 am
Lucius pulled himself up with the help of Victor and nodding he sighed.He was like his dad to stubborn to cry.

Kiba and Kibu charged at each other there feet meeting and then they both nailed one another with there right hands sending them both into the opposite wall of the other.Kiba and Kibu smiled.Both of them were surrounded by tornados the power made by the two began to disect the walls and the tower wouldn't survive much longer.The tornados dispersed and Kiba and Kiba both made to balls each one 4000 feet wide and 2000 feet tall.The explosition sent everyone within 100 feet of the tower flying as it exploded.

Damon felt Zelron stab into his waist and then in his chest.He howled and then Zelron grabbed him and his skin began to decompose.Damon grabbed Zelron's hand and brought up the sword his father had given him slashing down cutting off Zelron'd hand making him a howl as a explosition of darkness hit Damon almost draining all his life away as he hit the ground.His body slowly regenerating.

Malik's figure appeared in the way of Zelron his blade out.

"You can't stop me simple mortal.."Zelron growled.

Malik smiled.

"I did before Zelron.For I'm Mafus King of Kabuato 2000 years ago.You killed my wife and my sons.All except for one who carried on the Kabuato Familly."He said and his staff began to glow.

Zelron looked at Malik his eyes widening slightly.

"You..were awarded to stay forever young becuase of it.."he said and his hand glew of darkness.

Malik smiled.

"Yes..I was..but..nothing lasts forever."he said and Damon stood up a huge ball of light almost 100 feet tall 300 feet wide was coming from his hands.

Zelron blasted his dark ball at Malik who shot out of his body fifteen chains made of light before the ball hit him making him flinch.

"You will bother this Earth no more."he hissed.

Allants figure was just barley in the range of the tower explosition sending him flying forward and Silvia's sword cut him in half.

(There.)  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games