Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:59 pm
"well..ive been here a while actualy...didnrt you notice?"
capacete asks wondering what kind of person didnt notice an animated helmet

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:29 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:53 am
---  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:27 pm
"oh its capacete" he says as he follows cadwallander to the party

((to railroad))

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Kokuwagata

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:44 pm
Malem was now terribly bored...she decided to wander the city and see if anything interesting (but not too dangerous) was happening.

((After some significant wandering, she will end up at the ninja academy.))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:45 am
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:31 am
She woke slowly, carefully moving an arm up to rub at her eyes without dislodging any of the plants that had settled around her while she slept and regained energy. She was now away from the danger zone of her magic and would be able to help out again...as long as it didn't involve magic for a little while. Though her plants could help provide the energy if she needed to do something...something small that was.

Opening her eyes to the yard around her she couldn't help but give a little smile. Everything was fine...though she was a little puzzled by the lack of Clan memebers running around. Where did everyone go? She gazed around, but didn't see anyone...not even Vincent or Alex. "Huh, maybe someone is inside?" she thought to herself as she very slowly extracted herself from her plants and then gracfully rose to her feet. Dusting herself off slihglty she bent and scooped up Poison and then slowly started making her way to the house.

Entering through the door she had come out of earlier she called out, "Anyone still here?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:46 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Dragon_Rider101

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:28 pm
Sano wakes up, completely unaware of his whereabouts.

"Where the hell am I?"

He had barely enough room to move, hell, he could barely move at all.

"I think....I am in.....a wall. What...the hell. This isn't good. Sano, don't panic. Don't panic Sano." Too late. "Help!!!"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:19 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Dragon_Rider101

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:29 pm
Sano heard someone kinda far off. It was hard, but it was no match for his dog ears. It sounded familiar....

"Kenton?! It's Sano! Follow my voice, wherever that may be. I'm in the wall. That's right...in. Not sure how I accomplished that...but whatever. I'm gonna keep talking so you can follow my voice and help me out of here. So anyways, how's everything..."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:02 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Dragon_Rider101

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:06 pm
((Ah crap. I said the wrong name. stressed I saw Kenton and responded to that. Oops.))

"Ooh, Ven. Wow, I must be dazed or something. Hey, I heard that knock, I believe you're getting closer. Hey, do you know any possible way I could have ended up inside the wall right now?"

Sano tried to squirm a little, his arms were starting to fall asleep.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:16 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Dragon_Rider101

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:20 pm
((Lol))

"Uhh. Hmm. I honestly don't remember. I might have been. Then again, I might not have been. M'fraid my memory seems to be shot right now. Needs a bit of joggin'."

Sano hears another knock, although this time more distant.

"Wait, move to the other side, I couldn't hear that one as well."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games