Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The O.W.L.s: Into The Nol Era (Complete) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:08 pm
Dante slashed the air again releasing another cut of black energy. He floated nar Noel and Will. " You should have Thomas, you should have wiped me off the face of the earth, but now that you let me flourish I'll make you regret it. " His spirit erupted from his chest with an ear splitting screech. It surrounded Dante's body giving it a fiery red aura. Dante opened his eyes as the Architech seal appeared in his left eye and slowly began to form in his right. He snapped his fingers as an explosion of black flames erupted directly to the side of Thomas's head. " Noel Will, I think we can all agree that now is not the time to be fighting ourselves, for now anyways, the second this is over we go back to normal. "

He gripped his hand around his blade. " Crawl from the depths of Hell. " He said softly as a smark of black flames erupted on the ground it traveled in a massive circle. Once the circle was complete all matter in that area began to dematerialize making a portal so to speak to a hellish world down below. " Arise. " His voice was cold and heartless, it started with his arm which suddenly became black as white vein like markings began to crawl up his arm. A hand from the depths of the abyss reached up and slammed into the ground pulling in dozens of soldiers at a time as it clawed it's way up. The arm was a gray color with massive muscles disguisting claws replaced it's nails and thick black shackles marked it's wrists. " Arise, Wrath. " Dante said as a second hand reached out for freedom from it's eternal prison.

Slowly a massive black crowned head began to reveal itself with every breathe fire peaked from it's mouth. A loud metallic ringing sound escaped it's mouth as it looked up at Thomas. " I was to replace the Satan Owl, my studies in the religious world gave me a new hold on the title unlike all the others. " He said softly. " There was a reason I captured the demon, and acquired my black flame. " The demonic monster opened it's eyes which were a burning white not unlike Thomas's. After taking a deep breathe it exhaled releasing a stream of black flames hwich burned hotter then Dante's. " I'm not playing games anymore, you took Lucien from us, you put him in charge of the UNS because you knew that he would lead it, you set this whole thing up, and now I'm going to watch you squeal like a pig. " A wide fanged smile spread across his face.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:20 pm
((my deepest apologies, guys! I was at NYCC all weekend and thus had no time to post! crying but I'll try to post as much as I can of Anya, Owen, and Sydney's reactions to everything just now as I can.))

Anya had been trying to get over towards where she saw Amaya fighting another Owl. Crap! she cursed mentally as Night Owl push-overs kept getting in the way. "Get out of my way!" she shouted, her poisonous aura spreading more now, knocking fighters over. Some were grasping at their throats and their eyes bleeding. Some becoming covered in yellow boils that oozed. Anya, however, did not pay any attention to what was happening to the fighters around her. She had to get back to Amaya as it seemed the Clueless Owl was in over her head with fighting Nova by herself. Finally, Anya made it over to where Amaya was and behind Nova. As Nova seemed to be preoccupied with trapping Amaya in a steel cage, Anya ran up behind him, swinging her poisoned sword at his back. Also as she got closer, the poisonous aura would begin to affect him...

===

Owen noticed Nat's message to him, but said nothing to let Armand know what the mute boy had told him. He knew just as well as Nat did that Raven was never going to just retreat from finding the item they were looking for. Owen then returned his attention to Armand as he again asked for his name. Owen simply smiled. "The name's Owen." He stated almost cheerfully. Great. Now he had to worry about Armand telling Anya he was here. However, the sounds of explosions and everything happening near the mountain, proved an effect distraction. "What the hell was that?!"

===

Sydney stared at what was in front of her even though she couldn't really see it because she was blind. She heard L ask her if she really felt that the Tokyo Tower was the piece of the Gigyas Pistola that they were looking for. She simply nodded. "Yes... I'm sure of it..." she replied before placing a hand on the structure in front of her. As soon as she did this, her suspicions were confirmed...  

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:36 pm
(And that's one of Thomas's weakness. Wow, that's the first time someone has found out a weakness of my character without me telling them.)

The dark mess that covered Thomas's face was blown off revealing the side of his face for a few moments. For the first time in centuries, Thomas pale skin and dark green eyes could be seen. As The Death Owl pulled himself from the ground, he spat once again. He was in shellshock and was temporarily deafened by the explosion near his face. "Goddamn it...I haven't been hurt in years. Will!" Thomas called over to The Satan Owl. "He's a better Satan that you you know! I know you're proud!" The beast of Dante's arose and they towered over both Dante and Will. Something far smaller took priority over that though. "What do you mean I took Lucien away from you? He left you! He left you and if he died, then he died! He knew what he was doing!" Thomas's other hand bore an architect seal now. His grin was now meshed with his lips giving him the look of a monster now. It wasn't as flashy as Dante, but now anything near him would become incredibly sick. It would possibly be due to the smell of rotting flesh though. Thomas evaded Dante's beast's attack by leaping over it and grabbing it's crown. When Thomas came down, the beast came down on it's back. It's crown melted into a pile of dark green residue. "Okay Dante. Let's see what that youngin Satan Owl can do!"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:53 pm
Kojiro turned away from the rounds, he had an Idea, he put his hands Benkei as the rounds impacted, Kojiro focused his energy, he winced for a moment as he felt sharp pressure on his side, however a flurry of powdered snow burst up into the air as the rest of the rounds hit them, when it cleared all that was left was a shattered statue of Benkei where Itachi had trapped him. Kojiro huffed as they were a few feet away and Kojiro wasted no time, he began putting more of his energy into the raging tornado they both created, as ice began to form in the storm, varying sizes, he began using the tornado's momentum to hurl them towards Itachi, he was unable to keep control of his powers, he was exhausting everything he had, Ice began forming at his feet. He tried using it to his advantage by forming a barrier around Benkei as stray shards flew towards them, however due to his lack of control, he was beginning to engulf himself in ice as well.  

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:58 pm
( wait so whats the weakness? sound? his face? )

(To Scythe: no im confindent in there ability to survive. lol )

Nova suddenly started feeling sick as he casted excellerate speeding into the air the metal coating gone just in time as he now noticed anya coming from behinde him the likely reason he was getting sick. He then made a magic circle above him again as several shadow clones like versions of him appeared all around the pair. they all swung there arms as magic symbols appeares sending a hail of magic blasts came flying in at anya and amaya at meteor speed. the clones then lit up there hands with green light turning there hands into almost blades as they charged in towards anya. being simple clones they were allot weaker magically then the real nova but they were also immune to poison. the real nova flew to the side at excellerated speed still and flung a spiked trident at amaya using it as a sort of sheild as well as any counter attack by her would be drawn to the trident while it was in front of him.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:04 pm
(And the mindgame continues...)  

Mahareshi

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:06 pm
Dante watched as Wrath fell backwards. The crown was just a demonic appendage, nothing more. Wrath let out another metallic ring as fire poured from his mouth. His eyes turned to meet Thomas's his hand reached out to grab Thomas and crush him, his massive size gave him incredible destructive power. Dante looked down at Thomas as a small fragment of his skin was charred off. " That's it? You truly are a terrifying man Thomas to have survived a blast of Wrath's flame with only minor injuries, you truly are the Death Owl. But death waits for no man and you will fall just like all the others. " He said softly. He didn't know if what Thomas said was correct, about him being a better Satan Owl then Will, he knew he was different, in no way were they similar. Dante watched as his arms transformed he gripped them tightly. " Fine Death Owl, I'll show you why We're named after the two greatest forces in the world. " He said as he shot down Working with Wrath he used his black flames to manipulate Wrath further. The chains that tied Wrath to hell suddenly burst. Wrath swung his arm which caused the massive chain link to fly towards Thomas.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:12 pm
((By the way, Mahareshi, you should update the summary.

UNS - Just Will for now. Solaris, I didn’t want to do anything to Noel without your permission. So, you can decide how the arm gets taken off. If you want Will to have done it, you can follow this. If not, you can just write how it works in your post and I’ll edit this out.))

Will didn’t say anything back when Thomas said he’d let the instance slide. For a moment, his voice softened for Noel. “Noel, it’s just an arm. Let’s get it off.” The Satan Owl wasn’t entirely happy with it because Noel wouldn’t be as challenging, theoretically. Then again, she had her own ways of improvising. Hopefully, she wouldn't disappoint him. “Don’t be a baby now.” A small smirk lit up on Will’s face as he forcefully grabbed an uninfected part of the infected arm to hold the God Owl still as he sliced the infected area off with a strong thin bolt of controlled black lightning. The arm thudded onto the ground, and black lightning fizzed at the stump of Noel’s arm, burning it to close the wound.

During this time, Dante had spoken about a temporary alliance and had activated his Architect Seal to bring forth the true form of the demon the man had under his control. Will didn't move an inch or react much at the chaos caused by the demon's appearance besides smiling. He chuckled at Thomas's surprise when Dante's attack broke through to show the Death Owl's skin. He merely grinned when Thomas complimented Dante. "I'll admit he's something, Thomas," Will laughed.

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:17 pm
(I will when everything that's happening here gets done.)

A simple backstep saved Thomas from Wrath's grasp. Had he been caught, he could've eliminated the demon's limb. Only until after he moved did he think. After coming to a halt meters away from Wrath, Thomas lightly whispered, "So weak." A thick black smoke that exited his mouth gave life to his words before simply falling to his feet in a grey plume. Wrath's massive chain swung around and the sheer weight gave it a distinct whistle. Thomas was far more equipped and did not need a chain. Wrath's former bondage seemed to pass right through Thomas when a hit was almost inevitable. Instantly, a boulder behind him was demolished. The chain was decayed so fast by The Death Owl that the hit only came off as a light jostle.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:30 pm
( i dont know what to have neo do. )

Itachi frowned when they survived the explosions as he seemed to shine for a moment as heat exploded in the area around him as the snow tornado was wiped out the wind was blown upwards taking it apart and turning the snow and ice to water as it too got evaporated before touching itachi. He then swung both arms out as heat waves as hot as the surface of the sun were emited from around him in all directions like a large orb shape trying to turn them to ash. the stone below was becoming magma as stone melted and burned from the intense heat as itachi had begun to show a greater extent of his power. He was aware that the enemy leader had beaten kira and he wanted to end this before she showed up tpo help her team if she decided to help them.  

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:34 pm
As Wrath's chain was severed again he looked at the shackles. Wrath was only visible from the mid chest up the rest of his body was still beyong the portal. " Wrath.... " Dante spoke lightly as Wrath opened it's mouth. Inhaling wildly it's intake was strong enough to pull soldiers off their feet and into his mouth vanishing forever. When he exhaled Wrath blew a wide spray of black fire which melted what little snow was left from Lucien's blizzard. His blaze even began to melt the rocks around the area.

" Wrath, the emotion of revenge and the most common in modern day life. Believe me Thomas I am in no mood to show mercy I consider myself a patient man, i'll give you ccredit for the first time sense my real son was taken from me I haven't felt this angry I doubt I will again. Thomas don't play me for a fool, you expect me to believe that none of this played into your plan? You've always been a sick minded person. It didn't just start with Lucien, You used Che and the entire UNS for your own pleasure, whether you realise it or not Lucien ended the way he did because of you. I lost a son and a daughter to this f*cking world we live in and now I feel like I've lost another, your very existance angers me, it puts the rest of my family, my nephews Roulin and Moli, in danger and I can't have that, even if I can't stop you I promise you I will make them, and the rest of the Night Owls the strongest Owls they can be, you will cower in the pit of your life the day you decided to cross me. " Dante said as his tattered wings flapped his transformation was complete as a layer of black covered his entire body the white veins connected.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:51 pm
Thomas's lips stretched outward once again and the sharp misaligned teeth that were interconnected within them resounded like thin wind chimes on a breezy day. "Lucien dying wasn't my fault Dante." Thomas exhaled amusedly. Smoke exited his mouth once again, but this time arose. A steady stream of the gas just made it's way through his toothy smile and it showed no sign of halting. The smell of decaying flesh filled Thomas's nose and he relished each breath as though it was reminder of his life's achievements. To a degree, it was. "Had you taught Lucien right from wrong maybe he wouldn't be in this situation. What if you had trained Roulin as hard as you did Lucien? Do you think he'd have turned out the same? What if you had protected your brother from me? The only person that knew my weakness in full is dead. Soon, you'll be in hell with him and his little annoying girlfriend." The Owl of Death began a steady walk toward Wrath. His patience with the beast had finally gotten on his nerves. When the flames fell upon him, he didn't stop. He simply passed through them spitting to his left and right each time. His right arm enlarged fold by fold until finally it was as large as the beast's upper body. With a slow but heavy motion, he launched his fist at the beast. Unless the beast hadn't showed it's true speed and could move faster, it was pretty much doomed to a slow and extremely painful death.  

Mahareshi

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:16 pm
((UNS- Hope I got the facts right on the platform.))

Owen? Wait. No. THE Owen? Things just got more complicated, and Neo wasn’t helping. ”Fireworks in the ground,” Armand said lightheartedly, ”And that’s probably from a certain lazy UNS member. Probably not safe anymore around here in the mountains.” All of a sudden, there was all this rumbling as well caused by Raven and now Dante. The demon was large enough that Armand and the others could see it from where they are. ”Holy hell,” the scientist muttered, the phrase coming oddly out of his mouth because it wasn’t a phrase he used. There was no way that thing wasn’t disrupting everyone. ”Everyone needs to get out of here…” Armand muttered.

Amaya’s heart jumped when Anya arrived on the scene. However, she was still stuck in that steel cage, so she couldn't really move much. The girl tried anyway to shoot down the magic blasts in addition to placing an extra electric barrier to block shots that got by. Amaya didn't know that the clones were immune to poison. If she did and her brain actually worked, she would have volunteered to take out the clones while Anya took out Nova and the trident. However, she didn't. So, she shot at Nova...the charges directed into the trident, but surprisingly, the electricity used the trident as a conductor and then shot out the other end to continue to Nova.

But they would all be interrupted by Neo's smart moves of dodging and allowing Anderson's rather devastating attack to hit the area. Amaya cried out as she tried to run. The platform was collapsing, and it was all lazy Neo's fault. That combined with the sudden turbulence coming from Dante's creature was making things really difficult.

Another mention of Che and then Paine. The expression on Will's face darkened slightly. Dante could do better than this, and he sure as hell better not let Thomas take him down. "Noel, we won't let your student die. Get your act together." Thomas wasn't going to get both Che and Dante. Hell no.

---------------

((Fallen Phoenix))

Whoa. It took a moment for Benkei to realize what had happened because he was so cold and totally not where the broken statue of him was before. The Shield Owl put a hand on Kojiro to support the younger Owl. They were both tired from drawing on the abilities. Kuso. Were they really going to have to run? Benkei didn't think it was honorable, but he remembered Raven's words. Benkei wished the stone were more heat resistant, but suddenly, a soft smile lit up his features. While the stone was being melted, it didn't mean it wasn't stone. Alright. Let's try this. Ice and firey rock. Yeah... not sure how that was going to work. Benkei sent stone at Itachi again, knowing that the stone would melt, but this time, he kept his control on the melted rock/magma and shot it up toward Itachi. If this didn't work, he wasn't sure what else his partner and him could combine.

...and then they were distracted by that horrendous demon appearing.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:30 pm
Dante watched as Thomas's fist collided with Wrath's chest. Wrath let out a screech that shook the ground. Black flames erupted from his mouth spiraling into the sky, he assumed it was almost visible from space, almost. Dante watched as Wrath shot back into His prison and the portal closed. " Kill? To kill him would be an imperative in and of itself, where do you expect him to go? He's alreay in Hell. " He said as he landed on the ground. He held out his hand which became engulfed in a black flame. " Che and Paine were better people then you give credit for, they will be missed. As for Roulin and Lucien, they all recieved the same amount of training those two simply developed differently Roulin's ability to subconsciously take powers while Lucien's unmatched intelligence made them simply develop faster nothing more. " His blank white glowing eyes looked up at Thomas. " Will Noel, I think the two of you need to stop playing as well, I've released my power, I think you should release yours. It took immense power to put this man in his place the first time, it will take more to do the same thing now, we won't win unless both of you release the power we all share. " He said as he fired his black flames towards Thomas. " So did the Raven and Phoenix factor into your plan? You know as well as I do they can wipe us all off the face of the earth, just like that. " He said as he snapped the fingers on his free hand.  

Nicko1421

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:43 pm
( lol well what did you expect neo to do? Will the falling attack away with bad thoughts and dirty words? )

Nova swung his arm as a barrior formed around him deflecting the electricity towards the mountain side as he flew higher into the air before he noticed the platform collapsing a she smiled using his power he snaped the supports and focused on sneding the platform they were fighting on rashing down below not realising that he had family still up there. " have fun falling down the mountain." said nova as he snaped the supports causing the platofrm to begin sliding down the mountain side as parts of it fell apart as it began to pick up speed. if not stope dit would eventually collid with the base of the mountain and break apart like the one neo had been on before. that was definitly not what neo had planed with this one.

Itachi blew the magma away with another tornado like wind wall as he tuirned his head hearing the roar and seeing the demon that dante had brought out. " looks like dante is beginning his end game in his fight with thomas." said itachi knowing that only thomas would bring someone like dante to bring out something like that. From his hight he could see thomas and the others and wondered what was going on overthere as he also saw the platofrms his allies were on break apart and collapse noting that it was likely neos handiwork. " dam looks like i need to go make sure those idiots dont get themselves killed lookas like you may have caught a lucky break here today." said itachi a she stoped fighting to see if he was needed overthere on the mountain. He was still paying attention to the pair below of course not taking chance with a surpirse attack while distracted.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games