Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Graveyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:28 pm
"Eh, I wasn't good enough to play normal instruments except bongos - I friggin' rock at those - and the harmonica was laid back, not to mention had a nice sound." Damian said while leaning against a tombstone with his arms folded behind his head. "And, uh, it was the practically the only instrument left where I went to. Sister Cecelia always gave everyone else a piano and stuff..." he grumbled the last part to himself.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:55 pm
Myka chuckled. "You went to a Catholic school? Hm, never pegged you for the religious type." She sat beside him, sitting with her legs stretched out in front of her. Myka bumped his shoulder with her own. "I was used to go to one too...well, more than one. Unfortunately, I got kicked out of most of them for reasons that are undisclosed to the public."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:39 pm
"Catholic school?" he blinked when they bumped shoulders then looked up. "Umm, yeah. Catholic school. Let's go with that." he rubbed the back of his head then looked at Myka. "Lemme guess: you kicked a midget." he grinned.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:53 pm
Awesome nerd
"Catholic school?" he blinked when they bumped shoulders then looked up. "Umm, yeah. Catholic school. Let's go with that." he rubbed the back of his head then looked at Myka. "Lemme guess: you kicked a midget." he grinned.

She grinned back, her eyes filled with mischief. "How did you guess? And here I thought I was hard to figure out." Looking up at the sky, she sighed. "I miss those days. Back then, all I had to worry about was which relative was going to be my next guardian." Myka's smile slipped off her face. "Now, everything's changed...I hate change." Shaking herself, Myka rolled her eyes at herself and smiled widely. "So, why'd you leave your old school?"  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:32 pm
"Eh, a lot of people do it. It's fun." Damian grinned, matching her mischief before her question stopped him. "Huh? I didn't go to a school before this." he said and looked over his shoulders to see the many tombstones. "Yeah, I left this place before I could go to school, but it's not like Veral would've let me go to one." he sighed the last part, remembering his foster mother.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:51 pm
Myka tilted her head. "But you said- never mind. Anyway, who's Veral?" She rubbed her neck, suddenly aware of the scars that were etched deep into her skin. She shuddered at the memory of how she got those scars, then mentally smacked herself. 'Forget it Myka, it's over. They can never touch you again,' she thought to herself. Placing her attention back on Damian, she quickly hid all traces of pain and focused on him.  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:25 pm
"Someone you'll never have to meet." Damian smiled at the fact that his horrible foster mother was dead. He blinked when he saw a shift in her eyes and turned serious. Big brothers always knew when their little sister was upset, and that was no exception for any other girl. "All right, spill it." he said and shifted his sitting position to Indian-style. "What's the trouble, bubble?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:47 pm
Myka tensed at the old nickname, remembering how she would lay her head in her father's shoulder as he sang to her. "My father used to call me that. He, my sister, and my mother.....died....when I was 3." She blinked away the tears forming. "I was bounced around from relative to relative. Most of them don't like me very much. A few of them loathed me so much they..." She stopped, pushing down the memories. "Anyway, my mom didn't much care for me. She thought Mila was the better child and usually ignored me. My father was my best friend and my hero. It still hurts having him gone, but I'll get over it someday. I have to." Studying Damian for several seconds, Myka smiled sweetly. "You know, you remind me a lot of my brother. Sebastian would have liked you."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:26 pm
Damian frowned sympathetically at Myka. He knew how terrible it felt to lose someone special. Once she saw sparkles of tears threatening to roll down her cheeks, he scooted closer to her and put his arm around her in a comforting half hug. "You know, I've been here a while and I've noticed something:" He looked at her. "All the great students here never really had a family. Be it they died or hated them, they didn't have that kind of atmosphere... but I think it was for the best, 'cause then they wouldn't've turned out as nice and pure hearted as they are now." He smiled. "Am I right?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:17 pm
Awesome nerd
Damian frowned sympathetically at Myka. He knew how terrible it felt to lose someone special. Once she saw sparkles of tears threatening to roll down her cheeks, he scooted closer to her and put his arm around her in a comforting half hug. "You know, I've been here a while and I've noticed something:" He looked at her. "All the great students here never really had a family. Be it they died or hated them, they didn't have that kind of atmosphere... but I think it was for the best, 'cause then they wouldn't've turned out as nice and pure hearted as they are now." He smiled. "Am I right?"

Myka slightly curled into his side, then stopped herself. 'He's not Sebastian. Stop before you start sobbing.' She situated herself so that she was just barely leaning on him. "Some of them aren't so nice...some of them have been affected in a bad way. But then some of them are stronger than the others. Like you." Looking up into his eyes, she smiled sweetly. "Sebastian was a lot like you: smart, funny, sweet, musically gifted. I miss him so much that it hurts thinking about him sometimes, but I know it could be worse. He could be dead."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:16 pm
He tensed up. "It could be worse. He could be dead." Those words echoed in his mind as his silver eyes widened slightly. He didn't even notice it, but he slowly took his hand off her. "Y...Yeah..." he mumbled. Though he was looking at her, his gaze was distant and sorrowful.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:16 pm
Awesome nerd
He tensed up. "It could be worse. He could be dead." Those words echoed in his mind as his silver eyes widened slightly. He didn't even notice it, but he slowly took his hand off her. "Y...Yeah..." he mumbled. Though he was looking at her, his gaze was distant and sorrowful.

Myka stiffened as he let her go and looked through her. "Are you alright? Was it something I said?" She clasped her hands in her lap and looked down. "I'm sorry. I have a tendency to speak without speaking. What I meant to say was my brother isn't really with me anymore. He's still alive, but just barely. I'm sorry if I disturbed you, sir."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:29 pm
"N-No. No, it's ok." Damian smiled a little at Myka. He didn't even realize it, but his hand was on the spot where his ribcage curved. He looked down at his hand and took it off him then back at Myka. "I can... I can sorta understand." he murmured, staring down himself.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games