Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Wolf's Den {CLOSED; DO NOT POST} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:40 pm
{It seems to work fine for me, Laz. Though, Knux, ease up a little. Too close to godmoding for my tastes. You never know if Bakher could have twisted away and taken a different attack or what. If Laz doesn't like it, you'll have to edit it. But for now, just be careful next time.}  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:44 pm
(yeh thats the only magic he's got. Ice. don't expect much else from him.)  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:16 pm
Knux_nyan
(yeh thats the only magic he's got. Ice. don't expect much else from him.)

{I know, but your still controlling Bakher. Godmoding.}  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:50 pm
(....I'll work with it, but I'm agreeing with Larka...it is god modding or at least, getting close.)

He batted the frozen remains of the Erinyes out of the way as it shattered on impact, and looked up as he landed, the pieces of what had been a hyper aggressive, magically summoned creature landing behind him.

he crouched for a moment, closing his eyes and breathing deeply; this would be difficult. he opened his eyes, and saw a trio of Furies appear out of the Forest... and another...and another...

He hissed as close to two score of the lion sized creatures appeared, and he knew that he would be lucky indeed to survive this fight.

His thoughts broke off as the first trio threw their heads up and roared, then attacked, one going for his throat, the other two for his wings as he snapped them open to their full length and reared high. He smashed the pair in the face with his wings, and he could literally hear the bones in their necks snap from the force, their bodies thrown backwards as the third he caught in the forepaws. He went onto his back from the force of the Erinyes hitting him, and the thing raked him across the chest, tearing his hide, but failing to get through his subcutaneous scaling.

It still hurt as skin and thin muscles tore away, and he tightened his grip, the Erinyes shrieking in agony as his talons penetrated deeply into its body. he smashed it across the face with his beak, and threw it over his head as the rest of the Erinyes attacked, rolling upright jsut in time to catch one across the legs with a talon swipe, and meeting the attack of another with a tail swipe, dispatching it with a Magika bolt as it collapsed, and splattering yellow-green gore everywhere, as he wheeled around to kill another.  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:37 am
Leran watched the show of strengh. He felt kinda insignificant at Bakhers power. He sensed another fury trying to sneak up behind him. He backflipped onto its back. As his paws made contact ice enveloped the furys body. He used his full weight and shattered the fury right out from underneath him. He noticed that his paws were basically blocks of ice again. He smashed them into the tree again the shattered the ice. "Allways the drawback."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:51 am
The damn Erinyes were persistent, he had to give them that. After he'd quickly killed the first few who'd attacked him, the rest now began to work together in earnest, weaving to avoid his swings and leaping when his back was turned; he wasn't surrounded, but he had come close, and now he bled from numerous slashes and scratches, his scaling heavily scored in many places.

He'd noticed, as he'd been fighting, that the Erinyes seemed to have difficulty working together in such large numbers; they tended to work together best in trios, which made sense given what he knew about how they were summoned; they were brought here in trios, and they worked with their summoned fellows best.

He stomped a writhing Erinyes underfoot, feeling bones crunch as he put his entire weight behind the blow, then snarled as its mate managed to get its teeth into his tail, and kicked out with his hind paws, leaving its belly a gory mess. The Fury released its grip with a scream of agony, and he roared a challenge out to the rest; his adrenaline was flowing, and he was in the grips of Gryphonic battle rage- he'd see the Erinyes lie dead before him or die trying; that was the nature of the Battle-Rage.

His white hide and feathers literally dripping with yellowish gore, he leapt into a trio of Furies, more blood flying to join the blood already spilled that was quickly turning the ground into gory mud.  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:17 pm
((Sorry I haven't posted yet sweatdrop ... I'm suffering from major writers block and the cold isn't helping any...))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:28 pm
Leran ran at Bakher and barrel rolled over him at a fury comming at his side. He hit it in the face with his frozen paw blowing him into the tree shattering him. He landed on his feet and bit down on a 2nd furys neck breaking it easily.  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:06 am
Larka was a little hurt when Bakher ignored her; however, he seemed on alert for something. She looked around, gave a nod to Kaishin before he walked off, and noticed a Tiger Hybrid had stumbled into the Den. The she-Wolf thought that's what the Gryphon was looking for, so she approached the Tigress, but Bakher ran off in the other direction.

The lupine frowned at his back, confused about what was going on, but she would be able to tell if he needed help in anyway. What else could it be though? Had Bears broken through?

Larka shifted all four of her paws as indecision crept through her. She had to deal with the Tigress, introductions and all that, but she was also curious as to what held Bakher's attention so steadily.

She quickly padded up to the black, red-striped feline and commanded, "Stay." Cats were finicky and the female probably wouldn't be there when Larka got back just to spite her, but she had to try. After she spoke to the Tigress, she could hear Bakher's screech. But this wasn't a fearful one, he sounded enraged. She definitely had to check this out.

Thankfully, or maybe not so thankfully, Bakher brought the action to her! He crashed through the foliage with things following soon after, and the newest Wolf in the group as well.

Her first thought was anger, as Bakher should not have brought these creatures to the safety of the Den, but she saw, as the battle progressed, that he had no choice. He needed help or these foul beasts would have killed him.

Larka leaped into the fray as well. There was one of them that was trying very hard to go unnoticed as it silently stalked the Gryphon's back. While Bakher worked on the others, this one, and it seemed another, was planning on overtaking him from behind. The she-Wolf saw them and charged into one, then kept going and smashed into the other. They flew a few feet away, out of the way of Bakher, and snapped back up onto their feet. Larka snarled, her fangs shiny in the sunlight, and charged again. This time she leaped into the air at one, but it easily batted her small form away from it. She hit the ground and rolled under the belly of the other and began slashing away at its gut. It made no noise as she shredded its belly to ribbons and simply fell over.

She was covered is disgusting smelling goo, perhaps its blood, and went after the one that hit her.

{I'll do Nomaki's when I get back. Gotta head to the doctor's.}  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:44 am
((Going to try and post sweatdrop . Just give me a few minutes... Just how many of the enemy furries are there? I'm trying to plan something, but I'm not sure.))  

MrTomGero

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:08 pm
(A "score" is the old term for twenty... so close to forty of them. I've had Bakher slaughter his way through about ten of them, as not all of them are attacking him)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:38 pm
(lerans killed about 4.)  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:18 pm
(Kaishin picked a hell of a time to take a wak huh?)

Kirisa sniffed the air, the stench of blood filing her nostrils. This blood was different however, foul and evil. Wen the Gryphon re-appeared with a large number of creatures soon after, she was dumbfounded. How could these creatures appear here of all places!? her spines quiverd as she drew ether in from the air around her and the spines began to glow a pale blue colour.

Letting loose a thunderous roar that shook the caverns, she tore towards the creatures. Several saw her coming, but it did them little good. Kirisa barreled into them at full speed, flattening several of them beneath her claws. Coming to a stop she roared again and slammed her claws into the ground. Nothing happened at first, and the several large stone spikes erupted from the ground, impaling at least five of the creatures.

"This will be a long day" she complained.

In the meanntime... Kaishin strode through the forest, completly unaware of the dangers back at the Den...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:19 pm
((Well, here we go.))

Marco frowned watching the others run off. Soon the smell of gore filled the air. He gritted his fangs, this was bad, in the daylight his powers were locked up. Reaper could tell he was agitated and flew into the air. Several moments later Marco looked up to see Reaper circling the sky in the distance. He grinned knowing what Reaper was thinking. As the others fought, Marco silently and stealthily went to the area Reaper had marked. There was a small group of creatures there waiting to enter the combat. They were so focused on their target they hadn't noticed the Black Hawk Eagle flying over head. Marco grinned from the shadows. He stepped on a twig, making one of the creatures turn in confusion. The others didn't notice as there companion ventured into the shadows. There was a soft sound of cracking bone. Confused one of the other creatures glanced in its direction, only to see blood slowly flow out of the shadows. It ran toward the shadow, but was stopped in its tracks as a blood red claw ripped its chest open. Bloody fangs gripped its neck before it could cry out in pain and broke its neck. The other creatures looked in confusion as another dropped dead, and Marco stepped out of the shadows blood dripping from his lips.

((Well unless I get called out for godmoding, I think my writer's block is over.))

MrTomGero

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:08 pm
{Controlling NPCs is fine, as you did. It's only when you start controlling another person's character, as Knux did, that it becomes an issue. Such as "Marco lunged for Bakher's throat. The Gryphon was too slow and the Wolf latched on tight. Then, with a shake of his head, he tore through flesh and ripped through the major vein located there. Bakher fell to the ground in a limp heap and died." That's way too much control and no one will like that.}  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games