Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
the beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:14 pm

He sighed contentedly, thought for a moment, then nodded. "Alright. We can watch a movie as well. I haven't had a movie night since my sister died." Lifting her up, he called for Albion and sat her in front of his body again. "Well then, let's get going." Albion slowly walked on, as according to his master's orders.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:18 pm

User Image
Amy Edwards

'In that case, you can choose.' she smiled as they trotted along the shore. She petted the horse's ears, finding she liked him after he's slowed down. 'Adrian's the one.' she thought, not caring that she'd known him a short while. She flinched, thinking that maybe the horse could read minds. Anything could happen in Adrian's company. Talking horses, mind reading horses. What next? Flying horses?

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Quelynn Erindyl

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:22 pm

User Image

"Never kissed anyone before? Me neither actually..." He rubbed the back of his head nervously. "I was too busy in my studies to even think about dating. My mom and dad never expected it from me but plans to for Marionette."
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:26 pm

User Image
Anna White

Anna stayed silent, staring at Kyotetsu. Shifting a little and finally sitting up, Anna leaned in close to Kyotetsu. 'Can I kiss you?' she asked simply, keeping a straight face and forcing herself into "auto pilot" mode to save herself from going red.

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:30 pm

'Oh, she likes you Adrian,' thought the horse.
'Hush, Albion,' replied Adrian. "Well, what's your favorite movie?"
'Come on, Augustus, it's been too long. I'm tired of all the guy talk. Just ask her to be your Companion.'
'No, not yet. I want to be sure. It's a big question, a life-changing decision. She has to be completely positive...AND STOP CALLING ME AUGUSTUS!!!'
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:33 pm

User Image
Amy Edwards

'Well.. I like "Notting Hill".' Amy said, thinking of the film. She only thought of that because it was a story of love. 'But really, you can choose.' 'My only plans are to stare at your eyes and cuddle you.' she thought, blushing privately.

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Quelynn Erindyl

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:35 pm

User Image

Kyotetsu, however, blushed as soon as Anna asked that question. It wasn't like he was gonna refuse, but it was just so sudden. He simply nodded his head, surprising even himself with the answer given to her.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:38 pm

User Image
Anna White

Anna smiled wide and straddled him. She suddenly went entirely red with embarrassment as she wrapped her arms around his neck and leaned towards him, pressing her open mouth against his. Her breathing was shallow and she simply went with it, enjoying the feeling.

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Quelynn Erindyl

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:41 pm

User Image

Kyotetsu relaxed a little, wrapping his arms around Anna's waist as she pressed her lips onto his. He closed his eyes and kissed back, enjoying the feeling throughout his body.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:41 pm

He nodded, nudging Albion on. "Notting Hill it is, then. While I'm at it, what's your favorite song?"
'Favorite song? Really? Come on, Augustus, you were able to get thousands of women from history to come to your bed, to fall for you, to become your past Companions, and now you're reduced to silly questions like that?'
'Those were past Wars. I'm me, not them. For God's sake, Adrian Darcy is a virgin, unlike Augustus. I don't plan on letting her see him anytime soon. anyway. Get over it, Albion. You need to be patient.'

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:23 am

User Image
Anna White

Anna pulled away from his lips. A giant, goofy grin was on her face. 'That was nice..' she stated, licking her own lips. She pulled Kyotetsu into a big hug, whispering into his ear. 'I really do like you.'
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:29 am

Amy && Adrian have exited, just so y'all know. 8D

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Quelynn Erindyl

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:16 am

User Image

Kyotetsu got pulled into a big hug, not really fighting it anyway.When Anna said that in his ear, he just smiled, only blushing a tiny bit. He hugged her back and rubbed her head countless times, sniffing the shampoo conditioned hair. "You smell nice today."
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:46 am

User Image
Anna White

Anna smiled, her lips at his cheek. 'Why, thank you!' she giggled, rolling off him and resting her head on his shoulder. Knowing he'd read her mind, she mentally sent him an image of the both of them kissing, looking up and laughing when she saw him blushing.

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

The Lost soul of midnight

2,650 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:43 pm

Sarcastic is my middle name
User Image they appeared there on the beach his skin stopped glowing and he released her from his arms and smiled "Here we are my Playful princess~" he winked sarcastically at her
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games