Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
suicide cliffs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 9:32 pm
Kitsumi101
User Image

◊‹ Gunji ›◊

"Hold it." He grabbed her free wrist, preventing any sudden exit. "Maybe you should start hanging out with people who don't die. Someone who won't leave you behind." His dark eye looked at her seriously, hoping that he could get through all the hate that had grown inside Fumie over the years.

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 12:33 am
User Image

"Hey again, Beasty," Wennin said in a semi-call as he pulled himself up over the edge of the cliff and returned to sitting on the edge. He made a light wave at the one who called himself The Red Beast. He'd overheard their conversation, but didn't plan on putting his two cents into it. Let them believe whatever they wanted about life and death. He wasn't going to call them stupid or tell them their idea of life and death was wrong or even right. When they experienced death, they'd see the truth. It wasn't even worth the effort of attempting to argue. Everyone had their own idea and their own opinion of things.
"There's no such thing as normal, perfect or average. It's only a state of mind due to everyone having their own idea of what normal, perfect and average are."

{( Out.Of.Control: ~ }}

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 11:27 am
Dantes_river
Kitsumi101
User Image

◊‹ Gunji ›◊

The Red Beast pulled back his hand, refusing to let Wennin see him as anything other than the brutal spirit he was. "Its called a paradigm." he said referring to what Wennin just said. He wanted to kill Wennin still, Wennin surviving the battle with The Red Beast left him with something to desire, and the only thing holding him back was Gunji. "Why do people head to these cliffs without using their actual purpose?" He joked smiling at Wennin. If anyone knew anything about death, it would be The Red Beast and Fumie.

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 1:59 pm
Dark Volition

User Image

"Some people just want to escape the morons of society so they go to a place where they don't have to hear let alone see them. Some just find it better to convince others not to jump so that their own life has a meaning. Some are too cowardly to actually jump," Wennin responded calmly before making a slight shrug.
"I don't feel like continuing with the list. I also don't care if you use big or fancy words for what I was saying to myself. It means the same thing anyways." He knew death quite well, but for reasons no one would expect. Of course there were others who would argue and deny anything he said about it so he normally didn't bother with talking of it with other people. It was tiresome getting into debates about it. He raised his hand and made about a centimeter of a gap between his thumb and pointer finger for The Red Beast to see although he didn't explain why he made that sign to him.

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

ReinaO3O

Friendly Explorer

6,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 4:30 pm
Dantes_river

User Image

Fumie

Fumie stood there quietly and smiled bitterly.
"Everything has a end to life wether it's physical death or the death of one's soul. Even everlasting beings will lose their moral and become just a empty shell."
She jumped over to Wennin and leaned close to his face.
"You're 1000 years to young to understand death and the pain of life."
She starts to hop and spin around with a eerie yet happy smile.
"Life is a miracle and a horrid curse. Death is freedom and prison. It's so weird! So much contradictions are in the world!"

Dark Volition

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 4:37 pm
Kitsumi101

Dark Volition

User Image

"You're about three thousand years too young to be assuming I'm one thousand years too young to understand that everything is born, shown two separate paths which are either the most traveled and least traveled by that branch off into millions of separate paths yet all end in the same path of death. I'm an uncaring and ruthless bastardi not an idget," Wennin yawned while giving Fumie a slight shooing motion with his hand.

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 4:48 pm
Dantes_river
Kitsumi101
User Image

◊‹ Gunji ›◊

"Hey, relax you two, were all ancient beings here." The Red Beast laughed stepping in between the two. "Even though were all still puppets in this universe, we just are the only one who can see the strings!" He put his hands on both their shoulders. "And we hate to love it." The Red Beast said with a grim smile. "Who wants to catch a cinema, or take a lunch at least?" He said suddenly using a old term for movie.

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 4:55 pm
Kitsumi101

Dark Volition

User Image

"Sure. What the hell, right? We can catch lunch and then go see a cinema," Wennin murmured with a slight shrug before glancing at the hand on his shoulder. His distaste for physical contact with others unless it was a fight already showing itself. "Hand off shoulder. Now."

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

ReinaO3O

Friendly Explorer

6,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 5:03 pm
Dantes_river

User Image

Fumie

Fumie tilted her head and smiled. Her eyes had turned red and she had started to act even more like a child.
"You're so cute, Wennin."
She said sarcastically. She started hopped over to a near bush that had red flowers on it. She started to pick them placing them into a small bouquet.
"Yukiko will freeze me to death if she were to find me with two guys."
She started to jump around happily while humming a eerie tune.

((...Fumie's weird... >.>...))

Dark Volition

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 5:16 pm
Dantes_river
Kitsumi101
User Image

◊‹ Gunji ›◊

"Yukiko would more likely freeze us than you Fumie." He said taking his hand off of Wennin's shoulder and wiping it on his pants. "I was merely just suggesting we do something other than debate over death, I am timeless on the subject and have grown sick of it."

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 5:34 pm
Kitsumi101

Dark Volition

User Image

"Agreed on that one, Beasty. It grows irritating telling people the truth and then telling them that they have no real option on whether they go up, down or sit in purgatory trying to prove to their creator that their sins weren't all that bad," Wennin sighed lightly before flicking Fumie the bird. She could diss him all she'd like, but there was nothing she could say he hadn't heard a million times before.

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 6:15 pm
Dantes_river

User Image

Fumie

Fumie smiles and holds the bouquet.
"Religion is the result of those drowned in sadness. Always trying to make an excuse to keep them going. I hate that about humans. Yet I find weakness quite cute."
She walks over to the edge of the cliff again and started to hum a song.
((Lacie))
Fumie lets go of the bouquet and watched it fall into the water.

ReinaO3O

Friendly Explorer

6,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 7:14 pm
Kitsumi101

Dark Volition

User Image

"Whatever. You who knows nothing and denies Him will be denied yourself. Even she made of nothing but fantasy and lies has to die and your timeline is nearing zero," Wennin retorted in a cheery voice as he stood back up and started singing Night of the Hunter by 30 Seconds To Mars to himself.

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 7:29 pm
Dantes_river
Kitsumi101
User Image

◊‹ Gunji ›◊

The Red Beast shook his head. "Religion, what a pain, I have beserkers praying to my shrine all the time...." He watched the roses fall to the ocean. "Kill this person, give me the power to win.... pointless.... aggravating.... Weak...... all of my followers are weak, I don't even bother talking to them..... Few barely catch my attention at all...." He said with a unimpressed look, seeing the roses rise and fall in the sea. "I deny them, but they don't deny me."

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 7:41 pm
Kitsumi101

Dark Volition

User Image

"That's just morons, Beasty. They worship evil," Wennin hummed as he peeked over the edge into the water only to chuckle when the red flowers burst into a blackish-purple flame that seemed unaffected by the water. He then dropped onto his back on the ground and gave a tired sigh. He'd started changing his opinions of them, but now it was back to it's original position.
"Anyhoo~ Let's change the topic. What kind of demon are you exactly, Beasty?"

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas