Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
the hospital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:28 pm
Haru Mania

User Image

Dr. Elliot Grant

"A doctor is the perfect cover..."

"Well, it makes it easier than it could be, I suppose," he sighed, unbuttoning his lab coat and letting it hang open, his blue shirt well complimenting not only his muscles, but his coloring as well. He snickered at the other's joke, smirking once again. "Honestly it pretty much is. They're always unconscious, not trusting you, but knowing they have no choice anymore, and that knife is always so sharp, that if you look at it too fast, you'll get a cut." His eyes were distant for a split second, soon returning to their mocking focus on Flint, one perfect eyebrow arched. "We don't have to talk, you know." He gestured to the bed, lifting up the curtain and revealing a radio. "You can just put on some music instead."

"... for a man without any morals."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.........................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.........................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:46 pm
User Image
Flints eyes never left Grant. He was a strange doctor indeed. He shrugged and began futzing with the radio, "Man. It's been too long since I listened to one of these idiot boxes. They never play the good stuff." He finally found a station playing old pop music. Flint grinned stupidly and began swaying his hips in time with the music, "Ah, not somethin' I'd normally like, but can't deny classics, eh doc?"

Flint danced over to Grant and took his tie in his hand playfully, "You dance, doc? Or is this not your kinda music?" Whether he answered yea or nay, the young man continued his seductive dance his hips gyrating and rolling his stomach to the beat. While 'dancing like an idiot in a hospital' wasn't specifically on his 'bucket list,' Flint wasn't going to miss the chance to test his new friend's mettle.

Mayah Playah

Haru Mania

O.G. Codger

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:48 pm
Haru Mania

User Image

Dr. Elliot Grant

The doctor shook his head as he was was apprehended, not that shocked at this point. In his day, he'd certainly seen worse. "I dance. Just not to traffic cone-breasted women from the 80s whose hits include pretending to be a model and trying not to sound like a slut." His eyes, though, found it a little hard to look away from the boy's moving hips. When he finally got them to behave, the doctor looked down to the radio and tried to remember the stations. He was a kid in the 60s, a teenage Londoner in the 70s, so he'd seen firsthand the punk-rock revolution. There was this channel, that channel, but every channel made him feel so old. Probably because he was old. Seeing too much of the world can do things to you.
"If you're going to try to make me dance, you're better off with something like the tango than Madonna, but I appreciate the effort. It's cute, really. The hip action's not bad either."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.........................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.........................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:09 am
User Image
Flint just laughed, "Naa, Madonna's fantastic! She got a little wacked towards the end of her career, but this s**t at the start of her career? It was revolutionary at the time!" Flint did a spin and shook his a** a bit more as he continued speaking casually.

"A woman so young taking control of her femininity and sexuality in song? Wasn't really done as freely before her. Pop singers--well, the girl ones--all had to be puuure and innoceeeent. And here's a girl singing a song about a guy with a c**k so big, it makes her feel like she's virginal again."

His hands smoothed down his chest and rested on his hips as the song and his little musical history lesson ended, "And to dress the song up as a virginal pop song that most think are about an innocent little thing being scared at the prospect of sexual intercourse? It's no wonder that entire album was so huge for her." Flint returns to the dial but frowns at the rest of the selections. As he spun the dial he laughed, "Sorry. The one thing I excelled at in school and since I dropped out was musical theory. I'm just fuuuull-a little tidbits like this. You can tell me to shut up whenever." He settled on a classical station as background music for simple background music.

"Hip action?" the youth raised an eyebrow at the lingo, "Just how old are you, Doc?"

Mayah Playah

Haru Mania

O.G. Codger

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:40 am
Haru Mania

User Image

Dr. Elliot Grant

The doctor listened somewhat intently to the other male's explanation of the song, standing to his full height and looking down at Flint. "I wasn't expecting that, I'll admit," he said, praising the boy in his own way. "I think I enjoy your explanation of it more than what was circulated in the 80s." His ears perked at the sound of the classical music, and he moved closer to Flint. "Can you dance to music like this, or are you fluent only in shaking your a**? Not that I object to it, of course." He didn't answered the question about his, age, though, saying only "Boy, you wouldn't believe me if I told you."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:30 am
User Image
Flint grinned devilishly at the doctor, "Thought I was just some no minded punk, eh Doc? Heh. Yeah, I like givin' people that vibe so they're caught off guard. I like keepin' people on their toes."

Closing his eyes, Flint enjoyed his selection. His punkish friends back at his clubs would never understand the pleasure of classical music, so he was glad to have a moment to enjoy it, "Yeah. There was a lot of crap back then too, but I'm glad I was able to learn you a thing."

The dancing question caught the youth off-guard and he paused at the inquiry. He didn't let it throw him for too long though, "Hmm. Never had the opportunity to dance to classical music BUT. I'm always up for new things." Flint straightened his back and stood before Grant, "Ready to learn, Doc."

Mayah Playah

Haru Mania

O.G. Codger

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:58 am
Haru Mania

User Image

Dr. Elliot Grant

The doctor reached down for Flint's hands, setting one on his broad shoulder and holding the other in his own hand. "Just follow my lead, alright?" he said, counting off the beats to the song in his head. The man leaned his head down, stopping his mouth by the boy's ear. "And by the way, while we're dancing, my name is Elliot." Standing back upright, the man stepped forward with his left foot and started to lead Flint in a simple box step. "Cut keep counting to three in your head."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:31 am
User Image
Flint's skin is hot to the touch. The active youth had been pacing and moving almost nonstop so it only made sense that his temperature was elevated somewhat but to this extent was a bit surprising. He didn't seemd flushed or feverish, just... hot. At the very least, he didn't seem to notice the abnormal temperature.

The chatty punk was silenced for the first time all day. He averted his eyes from Grant's as he concentrated on keeping time. While his time keeping was perfect, he lagged a bit in his steps which seem... off from his earlier confidence and vulgar grace.

"Heh..." he finally spoke up, looking up into Grants eye's with his coal black eyes, "Ya do this with all your patients, Doc?" His voice was low, almost a whisper as he questioned the doctor.

Mayah Playah

Haru Mania

O.G. Codger

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:56 pm
Haru Mania

User Image

Dr. Elliot Grant

"I never do this with my patients," he said, stepping out of the box step and pushing the boy out with one hand, using the one holding Flint's to spin him inwards and hold him to his hard chest before dipping him. "First time for everything." With a smirk on his pink lips, the man stood straight once again and spun Flint back out, pulling him back into the same position as before and falling back into a box step. Peach eyes gazed intently into coal black ones, silently counting inside his mind the steps while searching for something else within the darkness.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:28 pm
User Image
Flint gasped as he was spun and twirled on his heels. So taken by these actions he barely had a witty comeback, "Firsts for everyone it looks like... hope I don't disappoint." As the waltz continued, Flint started to learn the rhythm and grew more confident with each step. His eyes smirked up at the doctor as he began trying to wrestle the lead from his teacher already.

Mayah Playah

Haru Mania

O.G. Codger

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:42 pm
Haru Mania

User Image

Dr. Elliot Grant

"Well, you haven't so far," he replied, slowing their dance just a bit as they both struggled for the lead. Elliot, wanting to remind his patient just who was the manly one here, refused to give it, starting to inch them towards a wall. "So, is there anything else you want to know about me?"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:17 am
User Image
Flint felt Grant's resistance and a sinister smile tugged at the corners of his lips, "So. Did you want to be this close to me, or is this just a way to pass the time?"

With a question to distract his partner, Flint took the lead and tried to dip the taller man. The act was a bit shaky as the punk was still learning the movements, but his conquest was undeniable and he smirked triumphantly up at the doctor with satisfaction.

Mayah Playah

Haru Mania

O.G. Codger

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:48 pm
Haru Mania

User Image

Dr. Elliot Grant

The much older man chuckled up at Flint as he was dipped, allowing it to happen while still taking great length to make sure he didn't fall. "I wanted to get closer to you," he said bluntly, smiling as he was pulled back upright. "Isn't that obvious?"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:54 pm
User Image
Once he dipped Grant without any resistance Flint relaxed and allowed the doctor the lead, satisfied with the fact that he was able to assert himself without the other man getting uncomfortable. "Oh?" he replied simply to Grant's answer, genuinely surprised by it. He was used to people being far more... direct with him. This show of... old-fashioned chivalry was completely new to the boy.

"Guess I'm a little pig-headed to see that," Flint admitted honestly as the continued their waltz in the appropriate roles, "Mostly confused why someone like you would have any interest in a brash jackass like myself." He laughed at his description of himself, showing not so much low self-esteem but a brutal honesty with himself.

Mayah Playah

Haru Mania

O.G. Codger

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:04 pm
Haru Mania

User Image

Dr. Elliot Grant

"Someone like me?" he repeated, sincerely confused while secretly delighted that he was the leader once again. "What exactly does that mean?" Elliot looked them both over, not really seeing why he wouldn't like Flint. "I don't think you're a brash jackass. Blunt and a little edgy, yeah, but not that. Honestly, I think you're really cute." He smiled at the last bit, perfect white teeth somehow making the doctor even more handsome.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games