Welcome to Gaia! ::

The renaissance galaxy

Back to Guilds

Tags: Renaissance, Galaxy, Anime, Boy-love, Interests 

Reply 17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners
Empress Dee's lounge - permanent Guild RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2023 9:02 pm
Untouchable Queen Saya
empress dee
Untouchable Queen Saya
empress dee
Untouchable Queen Saya

"puhuhu Looks like lover boy wasn't waiting for you sleeping beauty" Monokuma said as he nudged Yumi. " I bet the kid's mom is one of those ninja girls."

Yumi sighed" If you're trying to make me jealous it's not working. "she watched Sasuke for a bit. She was a little heartbreak after all the time they had spent together. But glad that he had moved on. "I'm sure he's happy "

Overhearing what Yumi had said, being within earshot of her, Sasuke got up from his seat and wandered over to Yumi and tenderly wrapped his arm around her. He gave her a small kiss to the side of her face and said, "I sure missed you, sweet heart. I took care of our baby for you. I was worried when you went into labor, though you were unconscious. It's been over a year, Yumi since you went into suspended animation."

The baby from the chair gooed and gahhed as if to say, "Where in the hell were you mommy?"

Dee had returned with Sasuke's food, which was a giant bowl of rice with some shrimp in it and a tea, and giggled at the baby's reaction. It was then that she wondered where her newest little ones were.

She called Terry over and asked him, "Do you know where Skyler and Jasmine are right now?"

Yumi snuggled into Sasuke's touch. She was in a bit of shocked over the sudden news. " our child" she snapped out of the dazed upon hearing the child's cries "Does he have a name?"

Sasuke shook his head. "Unfortunately no. Everyone calls him Uchiha, but that his last name. I was hoping that you could come up with a name for him."

He thought back to how he had felt about Sakura so many years ago and how he had a child with her named Sarada. He realized that with Sakura, he felt no real love, no connection, no desire to be with her. But, with Yumi, he felt a sense of purpose, of duty, of something to protect and love at the same time. And since he was forced to look after the child for a while, he understood what it meant to be a parent.

" hmm How about shoto?" Yumi looked over at the child" No. He doesn't look like a Shoto." she ran through some other names that just didn't seem to stick. She thought about Yuji which had similar meanings to Sasuke's own name. But it just didn't seem right. There was Yuta but the meaning didn't really fit with the uchiha nature."There's Katsuki. It means to win or victory"

When the child heard the name Katsuki, he clapped. He liked it. Sasuke glanced to the child and shrugged, "I guess we are going with Katsuki. The kid likes it. Plus the meaning is a good one."

Mai entered the lounge with a pair of little kids tucked under her arms. One boy and one girl. In her hands was a basket and a blanket. She set the boy by Dee and the girl over by the stage. The girl made her way to the piano bench and plopped her butt down on it. Dee picked up the boy and then she said, "This is Skyler. On the piano bench is Jasmine."  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2023 2:30 pm
Skyler babbled a little bit, wanting a drink, so Terry prepared a bottle of pepsi for the kid. Terry believed in feeding the kid soda pop early so he's used to the burping effect and believed it would make the kid's gut stronger. And while he fed Skyler, he asked Dee, "So Dee, tell me about your old school life. I mean, I know that you've been to the finishing school in South Town and I know you have seen what its like for the Ninja Academy and some people have been to other special schools, but I have yet to hear what school life was for you growing up."

Skyler burped a loud one, before he allowed his mom to answer.  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Crew

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2023 2:40 pm
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Skyler babbled a little bit, wanting a drink, so Terry prepared a bottle of pepsi for the kid. Terry believed in feeding the kid soda pop early so he's used to the burping effect and believed it would make the kid's gut stronger. And while he fed Skyler, he asked Dee, "So Dee, tell me about your old school life. I mean, I know that you've been to the finishing school in South Town and I know you have seen what its like for the Ninja Academy and some people have been to other special schools, but I have yet to hear what school life was for you growing up."

Dee giggled at her son's burp, but then replied, "My school life was a nightmare and a half. Perhaps not as bad as South town finishing school where my life is in danger, but still pretty bad. When I was 5, kindergarten was both good and bad. There were so many field trips we went on, which was a lot of fun. One was to a farm where a cow scared me mooing, one was to the Chinese cultural heritage village, and one was to Bon accord. In Bon accord, there was a slumber party and due to bladder issues, I ended up wetting my sleeping bag."

"Gross, Dee," Sasuke said.

"Yes, I should say so. I wasn't proud of it, embarrassed in fact. And the kids called me Peon from then on. My emotions got dragged down so bad that in grade 2, I was transferred to a rehab hospital where education was a joke. I didn't learn a thing when I was at rehab. And kids used to pick on me there too. At least they didn't call me Peon. That was right around the time when I was introduced to Terry's father Jonathan Bogard here in the Renaissance when my spirit was still split. He abused Terry's mom Cindy and Terry's brothers William-Tyler and Bernard as well as his sister Chantelle were born because of that abuse. That's why Will has so many children now. His reproductive system got all messed up. As for Bernard and Chantelle, I never hear from them. Last I heard, Bernard was Pokemon training. I could make it a mission. But, right now, I think we have enough on the table so to speak."  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2023 5:03 pm
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Dee giggled at her son's burp, but then replied, "My school life was a nightmare and a half. Perhaps not as bad as South town finishing school where my life is in danger, but still pretty bad. When I was 5, kindergarten was both good and bad. There were so many field trips we went on, which was a lot of fun. One was to a farm where a cow scared me mooing, one was to the Chinese cultural heritage village, and one was to Bon accord. In Bon accord, there was a slumber party and due to bladder issues, I ended up wetting my sleeping bag."

"Yes, I should say so. I wasn't proud of it, embarrassed in fact. And the kids called me Peon from then on. My emotions got dragged down so bad that in grade 2, I was transferred to a rehab hospital where education was a joke. I didn't learn a thing when I was at rehab. And kids used to pick on me there too. At least they didn't call me Peon. That was right around the time when I was introduced to Terry's father Jonathan Bogard here in the Renaissance when my spirit was still split. He abused Terry's mom Cindy and Terry's brothers William-Tyler and Bernard as well as his sister Chantelle were born because of that abuse. That's why Will has so many children now. His reproductive system got all messed up. As for Bernard and Chantelle, I never hear from them. Last I heard, Bernard was Pokemon training. I could make it a mission. But, right now, I think we have enough on the table so to speak."

"That's terrible, Dee! How could children back then be so mean to you? You are too kind for them to treat you like that."  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Crew

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2023 5:10 pm
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

"That's terrible, Dee! How could children back then be so mean to you? You are too kind for them to treat you like that."

"Children back then were horrible. And all because I was different than they were. And even as the years went by, school life did not get much better. I would say the best years were grades 4 and 11. In grade 4, I still remember an awesome ham and cheese sandwich that I had while at a ski resort. It was the best one I had ever had. Then in grade 11, my grades were top of the charts out of what I had done in the past, but then, I had to get my wisdom teeth pulled as well as two teeth that were under my tongue. So, in school, not only did I stand out because I was different around them, I was physically different too. Eventually, I had enough and retired to the dream world for keeps."  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2023 5:26 pm
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

"Children back then were horrible. And all because I was different than they were. And even as the years went by, school life did not get much better. I would say the best years were grades 4 and 11. In grade 4, I still remember an awesome ham and cheese sandwich that I had while at a ski resort. It was the best one I had ever had. Then in grade 11, my grades were top of the charts out of what I had done in the past, but then, I had to get my wisdom teeth pulled as well as two teeth that were under my tongue. So, in school, not only did I stand out because I was different around them, I was physically different too. Eventually, I had enough and retired to the dream world for keeps."

Terry gave Dee a loving kiss because he felt bad for how the children treated his wife. "I understand now, Dee. How come you cling to me so tightly. You needed me so badly. Just as bad as I needed you. I also heard that your bio mom is now dead."  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Crew

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2023 5:38 pm
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Terry gave Dee a loving kiss because he felt bad for how the children treated his wife. "I understand now, Dee. How come you cling to me so tightly. You needed me so badly. Just as bad as I needed you. I also heard that your bio mom is now dead."

"Yes, she has passed. On my birthday no less. But, she succumbed to the COPD she had. She's in a better place now Terry. She has become the dragon she deserved to be in Enthera for keeps now. She will never be human again. Nor will she recognize me."  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2023 12:50 pm
Ochru had overheard the story his mother had told about her school life and it was tragic indeed. How come she never told any of this to Kai? But then again, if Kai ever heard it, he would be making her feel even worse about it. At least Terry seemed to understand that with what Ochru's mom went through, it was heartbreaking.

All Ochru needed was someone else he could talk to about it.  

Ochru978

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2023 8:18 pm
empress dee
Untouchable Queen Saya
empress dee
Untouchable Queen Saya
empress dee
Untouchable Queen Saya

"puhuhu Looks like lover boy wasn't waiting for you sleeping beauty" Monokuma said as he nudged Yumi. " I bet the kid's mom is one of those ninja girls."

Yumi sighed" If you're trying to make me jealous it's not working. "she watched Sasuke for a bit. She was a little heartbreak after all the time they had spent together. But glad that he had moved on. "I'm sure he's happy "

Overhearing what Yumi had said, being within earshot of her, Sasuke got up from his seat and wandered over to Yumi and tenderly wrapped his arm around her. He gave her a small kiss to the side of her face and said, "I sure missed you, sweet heart. I took care of our baby for you. I was worried when you went into labor, though you were unconscious. It's been over a year, Yumi since you went into suspended animation."

The baby from the chair gooed and gahhed as if to say, "Where in the hell were you mommy?"

Dee had returned with Sasuke's food, which was a giant bowl of rice with some shrimp in it and a tea, and giggled at the baby's reaction. It was then that she wondered where her newest little ones were.

She called Terry over and asked him, "Do you know where Skyler and Jasmine are right now?"

Yumi snuggled into Sasuke's touch. She was in a bit of shocked over the sudden news. " our child" she snapped out of the dazed upon hearing the child's cries "Does he have a name?"

Sasuke shook his head. "Unfortunately no. Everyone calls him Uchiha, but that his last name. I was hoping that you could come up with a name for him."

He thought back to how he had felt about Sakura so many years ago and how he had a child with her named Sarada. He realized that with Sakura, he felt no real love, no connection, no desire to be with her. But, with Yumi, he felt a sense of purpose, of duty, of something to protect and love at the same time. And since he was forced to look after the child for a while, he understood what it meant to be a parent.

" hmm How about shoto?" Yumi looked over at the child" No. He doesn't look like a Shoto." she ran through some other names that just didn't seem to stick. She thought about Yuji which had similar meanings to Sasuke's own name. But it just didn't seem right. There was Yuta but the meaning didn't really fit with the uchiha nature."There's Katsuki. It means to win or victory"

When the child heard the name Katsuki, he clapped. He liked it. Sasuke glanced to the child and shrugged, "I guess we are going with Katsuki. The kid likes it. Plus the meaning is a good one."

Mai entered the lounge with a pair of little kids tucked under her arms. One boy and one girl. In her hands was a basket and a blanket. She set the boy by Dee and the girl over by the stage. The girl made her way to the piano bench and plopped her butt down on it. Dee picked up the boy and then she said, "This is Skyler. On the piano bench is Jasmine."

" Then Katsuki it is" Yumi chuckled as she went over and picked up the child. He was the spitting image of his father except for his hair. It was a combination of both parents' hair, black with red highlights. " Hey Mai, Has my dad said anything about my siblings?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2023 6:41 am
Untouchable Queen Saya
empress dee
Untouchable Queen Saya
empress dee
Untouchable Queen Saya

" Then Katsuki it is" Yumi chuckled as she went over and picked up the child. He was the spitting image of his father except for his hair. It was a combination of both parents' hair, black with red highlights. " Hey Mai, Has my dad said anything about my siblings?"

Mai shook her head. "No, in fact, ever since you went into suspended animation, your father has fallen ill as impossible as that might sound. Sasuke and Corrigan have been running the steakhouse all by themselves. And with Sasuke also looking after Katsuki, well, that means Corrigan has pretty much been doing everything."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2023 5:33 pm
empress dee
Untouchable Queen Saya
empress dee
Untouchable Queen Saya
empress dee
Untouchable Queen Saya

Mai shook her head. "No, in fact, ever since you went into suspended animation, your father has fallen ill as impossible as that might sound. Sasuke and Corrigan have been running the steakhouse all by themselves. And with Sasuke also looking after Katsuki, well, that means Corrigan has pretty much been doing everything."

"But that can't be right he seemed fine when i was there a little while ago unless.." Yumi looked at Sasuke" Did you create a shadow clone of dad to fool the costumers?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2023 6:21 pm
Untouchable Queen Saya
empress dee
Untouchable Queen Saya
empress dee
Untouchable Queen Saya

"But that can't be right he seemed fine when i was there a little while ago unless.." Yumi looked at Sasuke" Did you create a shadow clone of dad to fool the costumers?"

Mai then pointed out to Yumi, "Your dad was sick when you weren't around. When you returned, he likely got better. He must have thought something really bad happened to you, Yumi. Fathers can be like that. You should have seen Terry when he thought he lost Rock due to an attack by Team Orochi. They cut Rock down using Tetseiga, this was before Dee got a hold of the sword mind you. Rock was very badly hurt and he would have died if a priestess hadn't intervened. Those wings Rock has are because of the priestess. And don't even get me started when Terry thought he lost Dee for good when Dee was pregnant with Terry's first child. Dee went to the school Terry taught at as an undead thing. Parents and spouses can fall severely ill if those who they love nearly bite the big one."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:27 pm
empress dee
Untouchable Queen Saya
empress dee
Untouchable Queen Saya
empress dee
Untouchable Queen Saya

Mai then pointed out to Yumi, "Your dad was sick when you weren't around. When you returned, he likely got better. He must have thought something really bad happened to you, Yumi. Fathers can be like that. You should have seen Terry when he thought he lost Rock due to an attack by Team Orochi. They cut Rock down using Tetseiga, this was before Dee got a hold of the sword mind you. Rock was very badly hurt and he would have died if a priestess hadn't intervened. Those wings Rock has are because of the priestess. And don't even get me started when Terry thought he lost Dee for good when Dee was pregnant with Terry's first child. Dee went to the school Terry taught at as an undead thing. Parents and spouses can fall severely ill if those who they love nearly bite the big one."

" I'm not saying it was a bad thing. It just caught me off guard" Yumi sighed " it was a pretty good shadow clone"

Little did anyone know was that Mai's little rant had been recorded and was being uploaded to the internet. Thanks to monokuma. [i]Gaslighting, much? Oh well this should spread some chaos. Monokuma thought.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2023 8:23 am
Untouchable Queen Saya
empress dee
Untouchable Queen Saya
empress dee
Untouchable Queen Saya

" I'm not saying it was a bad thing. It just caught me off guard" Yumi sighed " it was a pretty good shadow clone"

Little did anyone know was that Mai's little rant had been recorded and was being uploaded to the internet. Thanks to monokuma. [Gaslighting, much? Oh well this should spread some chaos. Monokuma thought.

Sasuke sighed, but paid it no mind. He began eating his delicious meal that Dee had prepared. She knew how to cook, there was no denying it. she must have spent years learning all that she knew. The rice was cooked to perfection. Unless Dee didn't make the rice and that was Mai. One thing Sasuke did know though was that Dee knew how to cook pasta, so perhaps she did make the rice after all since it was not that different than pasta.

He asked Yumi, "So how is your meal?"  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2023 5:45 pm
empress dee
Untouchable Queen Saya
empress dee
Untouchable Queen Saya
empress dee
Untouchable Queen Saya

Little did anyone know was that Mai's little rant had been recorded and was being uploaded to the internet. Thanks to monokuma. [Gaslighting, much? Oh well this should spread some chaos. Monokuma thought.

Sasuke sighed, but paid it no mind. He began eating his delicious meal that Dee had prepared. She knew how to cook, there was no denying it. she must have spent years learning all that she knew. The rice was cooked to perfection. Unless Dee didn't make the rice and that was Mai. One thing Sasuke did know though was that Dee knew how to cook pasta, so perhaps she did make the rice after all since it was not that different than pasta.

He asked Yumi, "So how is your meal?"

"It's really good" Yumi said. It was nice to have home cooked meal after being in suspended animation. " We should probably visit dad after this. " Yumi said as she helped feed Katsuki.  
17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff