Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Love Me Eternal - dead Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:47 pm
[ [ __________ Sebastian Thomas Moore____________ ] ]
"For the life of the flesh is in the blood ... for it is the blood that makes atonement for the soul."
~ Leviticus 17:11 ~
Body & Blood

User ImageHis teeth ached to tear through her flesh. His eyes burned into hers. The human girl lifted her chin and stared straight into Sebastian's eyes. Silently she challenged him to act. The impact of her challenge rippled through him like a silent wave. Two feelings crashed into him with the wave: familiar anger and refreshing...relief? It was not relief, for he knew that feeling well enough. The only word to describe it was newness for a challenge; that was what this girl gave him. Several times she had proven herself capable of standing up to him regardless of the fear that wracked her. The fear rolled off in potent waves from every orifice on her flesh. Its delicious aroma mixed with her sweat and her hormones she emanated to create the sweet fragrance that Sebastian associated with a mortal's death. Despite her fear, she was brave; braver than any other mortal he had encountered.

He curled his teeth into a slight grin before it faded away into an apathetic expression. Sebastian retracted his head only a little, still quite close to Amelia. She continued to glare at him, an action that was beginning to amuse him. What she had to say next made laughter rumble in his chest. "I have been through Death's door, shown into his parlor, and forced to stay." Amusement flashed within his green eyes as they met hers. "A particularly delicious snack."

Sebastian relaxed the tension apparent in his muscles. The expression in his face released its tautness, showing merely what appeared to be a quiet pensiveness. His reason whispered that the girl could never hurt him. She might shoot arrows of words from the bow of her mouth. Still, he was numb to their pain. He cared nothing for the meaning behind them. The vampire crossed his arms over his chest and leaned against a wall adjacent to a large window.

Slowly, he thought and gathered the facts in his head. It was strange, being asked about what he was. He never thought of it, for what he was remained instinct. His life was all that he had, although he had known something else at an earlier point in his mortal life. Sebastian blocked those thoughts from his head. It was something he refused to think about, although he remembered it well.

"I have never been inquired as to my lifestyle," Sebastian started, "nor about what I am." His lips twitched with his words. Telling was refreshing and not something he was used to doing. "We are dead. Blood is our life." He closed his eyes. "Of the other nonsense, I have no knowledge."

If she had any more questions, she would have to search on her own. Sebastian knew very little about vampire myths. Much of what he did know was limited to his own lifestyle, and he knew it not to be ubiquitous of other vampires. He and his coven were an isolated folk.

OOC : -------  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:26 pm
**I'm so sorry. This summer's been hectic. I'll get back to posting as soon as I can and Arbos will as well heart **  

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:58 am
[[I can wait. Everybody else is gone as well, so I'd rather wait then force someone who's extremely busy to post.]]  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:42 am
[[ do you want me to post? I wasn't sure if you wanted me to wait until others were back, so that's why I haven't yet. I don't mind either way. ]]  

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:19 pm
[[Let's RP for another page. After that, we can wait for the others to catch up.]]  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:00 am
                      User Image

xxxxAMELIA ELIZABETH DUNNE

xxxxAmelia could feel his eyes burning into her, but she didn't back down, she held her chin up high, staring right back at him. She was afraid of him, but yet she wasn't. It wasn't a mystery to her either, she wasn't afraid of him because he wouldn't do much to her that he hadn't already, yet she was because there was always the small chance that he actually could. It was a game of chance with him, and she loved it. Amelia loved it because she had never done much that was thrilling in her life, she danced, and she took pictures, and whereas that was absolute fun to her, it was never something that made her adrenaline rush as much as this did. Maybe this was why she was so open to the idea, not to mention that she would have done anything to save Fluer.

xxxxThe look of his face almost resembled a smile, but she couldn't be absolutely sure. It was gone before she could figure it out. Then he pulled away slightly, and she almost thought that she would be given breathing room, but she was wrong, because he was still very close to her. What a scene this would be to anyone walking by. The laughter coming off of him rolled through her chest, making her smirk from the feeling. You're not completely dead. One day you will be.But what he said only further proved her right, that he believed himself untouchable, and that alone made her blood boil. I guess that's a form of compliment?

xxxxAs he relaxed, Amelia only wondered why, her muscles remained tense though, her body still flowing with adrenaline and fear, both passing though her blood stream at a high pace. He did pull away a bit though, and Amelia let out a visible sigh. It's all just so interesting. She had looked down for a bit, then looked back up at him, a small smile on her face, maybe he wasn't as bad as she thought. Maybe. Thank you, for telling me.

{LOCATION}xxxxHallways
                              {PEOPLE}xxxiixxSebastian
                              {THOUGHTS}xxIIso frustrated
                              {STYLE}xxxxxixxoutfit

[[.......]]

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:50 pm
[ [ __________ Sebastian Thomas Moore____________ ] ]
"For the life of the flesh is in the blood ... for it is the blood that makes atonement for the soul."
~ Leviticus 17:11 ~
Body & Blood

User ImageThe animal in him recognized her potent body language and respected it. In turn, Sebastian would not attack her...at the moment. Still, his nostrils flared to waft in her cloying scent. The girl did not realize how much of a fool she was to stand up to him. Yet it seemed that the fools survived and the wise perished. Regardless, Sebastian would continue to watch the girl and be wary of her. She interested him, and that was the only thing keeping her alive.

Hardness entered his jaw as he clenched his teeth, though the rest of him was seemingly relaxed. Long-banished images entered his mind. The distant memory of himself fighting passionately on the battlefield. Then, his death to an unseen assailant. "My death was long ago," Sebastian pensively replied. "I am nothing if but a shell." For a single moment, Sebastian dared to close his eyes. He inhaled deeply and could only smell the life pounding through the heart of the academy. His fiery experience of humanity had long since diminished to a mere ember.

Slowly he opened his dark green eyes and found them to meet hers. He could almost feel what it was once like. His eyes burned into hers wonderingly. Sebastian looked at her, but he could see nothing beyond her human flesh and beating heart. She was a source of food to him. Once, she would have been a being of equal respect. Distaste arose in the back of his throat. Sebastian turned his head to the side, his cheek facing her. Out of the corner of his eye he locked his gaze onto her.

Visibly, the girl sighed and bowed her head. When she raised it, her countenance was brightened with a grateful smile. "Thank you for telling me," her voice rung out to him.

He could feel his body tightening in that uncontrollable rage. Sebastian could see her emotions bleeding out of her mouth with those simple words. Disgust tickled his spine, and he shifted on his feet to stand taller. How weak this girl was! How weak and pathetic. Maybe he pitied her. Maybe that was why he also kept her alive. She could not help but to be human; she knew nothing but. To be human was to be susceptible to the senses, and that, in itself, was weakness.

"If more questions bombard your mind," he replied, "turn from me for an answer."

OOC : -------  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:00 pm
[[When everybody is available, tell me when you're ready to post.]]  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:06 am
**I am technically available anytime just right now my characters are all in class.**  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:29 pm
[[Once everybody's ready, we'll be making a switch to lunch. I want to make sure that every person is on board with a time skip.]]  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

I Speak Books

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:59 pm
[[I'm on board captain!]]  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:20 am
[[Ready, albiet a bit dead. I'm currently cleaning out the series-based RPs and the forum is just as long as the romance forum. . . Destin will be there. Evo, was Raven in class?]]  

colorfulCheshire

Rainbow Phantom

10,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Champion 300

Kingdom of Arbos

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:06 pm
Yea, I'm ready for a time skip as well.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:01 pm
[[I'm sorry for the slow reply, guys. Like my signature says, I'm going to be slow because of school. Regardless, I'm still going to be here!

Okay, we're switching to fourth period. First we're going to attend the actual class. Then, there will be lunch during the period. After that, we'll hopefully change to the last class and, following, the evening.

@Hikari: Raven was in class. She's going to Creative Writing for fourth period.]]  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:32 pm
Angelique
de
Vincent

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╔══════════════════════════════╗

Before classes had switched, she had made sure that her earphones and mp3 player were in her bag. Nimbly her fingers slipped into the entrance of her brown bag. They gingerly touched the bottom and searched the contents for the familiar shapes. Once she found them, Angelique drew the two objects out with a slight smile. She traveled with the fray from one classroom to the next. Her eyes landed on Alexander, who was in her AP Art History class. Undoubtedly the vampire had scene the affection that she and Edan had shared. She awkwardly averted her eyes from him and darted out into the hall.

Angelique slipped her earphones around her neck. They provided a comforting touch, especially since touch was hardly given to her. She glanced up and truly noticed the mortals around her. She stopped in the middle of the hall and stared at them. Inside, the vampiress could feel the slackening of her lungs. She may have not needed to breath, but the action was strange. She saw friends rallying together, smiling and laughing. One girl told a joke to her friend, and the friend laughed, regardless of how lame it was. Angelique narrowed her eyes and felt a pain in her chest. Bitter bile shifted into her throat.

Realizing that she was obstructing traffic, Angelique moved out of the way to the hall's wall. She moved her eyes away from the happy mortals. The vampiress rested her hand over her bosom, where the pain originated. Angelique closed her eyes and internally sighed. She opened her eyes and forced herself to keep moving. If anything, she was reluctant to be late for class for the first time. Getting there was habit; her legs led her down the hall and to the right. Angelique did not have to even look at the room numbers. She entered the room and rested before an easel. Other students--which were few--slowly populated the room. Angelique had only been the fourth to arrive. In total, there were ten students, including herself. It was not surprising, especially because it was a higher-level course.

Angelique shifted her earphones over her ears. She reached down to turn on her player, which rested in her pocket on her hip. The player's metal was cold to the touch, mirroring the iciness of her skin. The hunger and the pain pounding away at her walls was silenced once the music flowed through the wires, through her earphones, and into her ears. Her hand automatically dipped down to retrieve a brush and dipped it into paint. Her other hand removed the white cloth that held an unfinished image. It was the semester-long project the teacher had assigned: imitate the work of a favorite artist. She was creating her own piece, but the style was an imitation of Monet. His simple paintings of nature were calming and beautiful. It was everything that Angelique had hoped for her own life. Thankfully she was able to find solace in his work; she never tired of it.

Vibrant and vivacious warm and hot colors dominated the scene. She was working towards a sunset. Thinking of every one of her emotions made the scene more passionate with the passing minutes. She could feel the tension draining from her body. In its place was left a pleasantly serene and happy warmth. Angelique tilted her body back to admire her work. Once she was finished that, the vampiress continued to paint.

╚══════════════════════════════╝

OOC : ------  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games