Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Private Role Play Area
Artificial War Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 81 82 83 84 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cptflint

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:18 pm
"Christ I didn't realize I was paired with the 12 year old fun police force," she replied. "I really can't help it... you guys make it too easy."

Two quick beeps from her headset signaled they were connected. What's up?

She planted her forehead in the middle of his back, embarrassed. "god I'm retarded..."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:31 pm
"You can just sign his cast for the both of us then, alright?" Niles snickered.

"I'm not really sure how to say it all." Lucy sighed, taking a few moments of silence as she tried to think of how to properly word her concern, and failed miserably in doing so.

"...I'll just be blunt, I suppose. There was another android living with us. Long story short, he saved my life, I saved his. Then he sort of forced himself in the house and lived with Dad and I. When you arrived, he was out getting some supplies, and I'm worried about what's happened to him since I'm no longer there and the place looks... Well, trashed."

"We don't even do anything though!" Ben whined.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:04 pm
"ug... I guess..." she replied. She started to squeeze Niles a little on accident. She was not used to riding.

There was a few seconds of silence. He's probably wondering what the ******** happened and thinks you're dead, he replied.

"Yea and it makes things <********>... boring..." she replied. "It'd be so much more fun if you guys would just fight back once in a while. I don't do it personally or because I hate everyone... I do it for the LOLS!" she yelled. "And when you take it personally it just gets me WETTER! But when that happens then it's only for for ME!" She looked back at Ben. "And that's just not fair now is it?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:10 pm
"Four wheeler making ya nervous?" Niles asked, taking another glance at Marie when she squeezed onto him with a little more force.
"Riding passenger is really no different from driving. You drove just fine from the scientist's home, and right after you woke up from an accident too."

"My thoughts exactly. And it worries me. He could be tearing up nearby cities, looking for me.. Or worse yet, under Geminoid's banner of supremacy again."

Ben could only stare at Nurixin in complete silence, having clue how to even respond to what she had just said.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:18 pm
Again?! Azm replied. You mean to tell me you took in a rebel bot and you're worried about him?

"I just... I don't like riding b***h on any off road vehicle... gives me the heebi jebbies."

She just let out a disappointed sigh. "You seriously need to lighten up... you're depressing me now..."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:25 pm
"Its not like I had much choice! He never left the house... And, well... Maybe I should start from the beginning, huh?"

"What? You think I'm gonna wreck or something because you're not the one in control?"

"And you're... You're making me very uncomfortable."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:35 pm
"This ride isn't exactly smooth!" she said as she'd been practically attached to Nile's back the entire ride now. "These are some thick a** forests... just a phobia really..."

Definitely a good idea...

Nurixin laughed. "Well you'd better stop it... otherwise we're both going to be... uncomfortable... just in different ways," she replied, shifting her hips a little in the seat.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:44 pm
"So... You're afraid of the trees, or someone wrecking into them?"

"Well, before him I made the supply runs for Dad and I. Things weren't so bad until the androids pushed their territory closer to home. We would have left, but Dad said he had work that could not be moved, or left to be found in enemy hands. So, we stayed.

"I was on a food run one day when a small group of androids spotted and ambushed me. Being alone and weakly armed, I was an easy target." Lucy sighed, and shuddered at the memory for a moment.

"While the majority of them raided my bags of food, thinking I had something useful, one stood over me. I think he was suppose to execute me, but he just stood there, silently staring at me as I laid on the ground scared out of my mind.

"Next thing I know, he's fighting his comrades. It happened really fast, he just whipped around and... I don't even know. The others were just pieces and he was not far from falling apart either. I felt gratitude, and guilt and did everything I could to repair him with the remaining parts of his comrades. Once he was online again, he just picked up and rebadged my supplies, and followed me home."

"What are you?!" Ben barked over the engines. "I don't even--!! ...WHAT THE ACTUAL ********?!"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:28 am
"Scared of wrecking in general," she replied. "Trees have nothing to do with it... it's the terrain it self. Not being on proper trails."

Sounds like a proper war bot. Not like us. Me and Nurixin were made for war after we were created, he replied. If you believe he can be trusted then I'll have him. Any idea how to get a hold of him?

"Oh calm down!" she shouted. "See? No fun allowed, the squad. That's what this is and it's driving my INSANE!" she yelled. "It's not my fault either... I was designed to have fun dammit! That wasn't even a proper grind! Just nervous shifting..."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:07 am
"Well, I promise you got nothing to worry about." Niles sighed, now making an effort to avoid rougher areas for Marie's sake.

"I'm not going to wreck out of the blue. My night vision is on, so nothing should surprise me."

"I'm not sure how to find him, other than going home. I doubt he's staying there, given the state of the place." Lucy sighed. "Then again, he might be. He and Dad worked a lot on some project... Maybe he went back to finish it?"

"Doesn't matter if it was proper or not, you still grinded me! And I'm not sure I like it." Ben whimpered, before he spoke on the comms.

"Can I get a rescue here?"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:47 am
"I trust you... but if I end up squeezing the air out of you I apologize in advance." She laughed as Ben came on over the radio.
"Nope!" Nurixin replied.

We can check it out once this mission is over if you'd like...
Ben why are you whining? Did the big bad female android hurt you? he asked over their public channel.

"Don't you tell on me!" she yelled. I think Ben wants to walk.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:59 am
"I'll let you know if your arms get too tight before you choke me to death." Niles chuckled.

"You're on your own, Benjamin. I can't stop the four wheeler now."

"If we have the time. Your missions should come first."

"I WILL GLADLY WALK!" Ben answered, still speaking on the comm. " You make VERY uncomfortable, lady!!"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:17 am
Nurixin just laughed, having accomplished what she set out to do.

Ben... trust me when I say the best thing you can do is just grope her back. Walking isn't an option.
I'll see what I can do after we kill this bot, he said in the privet channel.

"C'mon Ben! Give her a good squeeze!" Marie added.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:20 am
"I'm not groping a lady! Even if she doesn't act like one!" He argued, leaning himself away from Nurixin as much as possible after the others' suggestions.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:25 am
Now that Ben was all off balance Nurixin made sure to 'accidentally' she had been so deftly dodging before. At the same time she was ready to catch him should he actually fall off.

I'm telling you Ben. It;s only going to get worse if you don't play along.  
Private Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 81 82 83 84 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff