Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Safehouse {private} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:44 pm
With every touch, the elemental's face grew a shade brighter and he bit his lip, as shivers of pleasure slid through him. he could feel his pants tightening with every subtle glance he received, his body's super sensitiveity to touch making things much stronger for him.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:49 pm
The second he noticed Night's ever-tightening pants, Inna pried himself from the elemental's n****e and went directly to the bulge, kissing it softly.  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:55 am
the elemental blushed darkly as he looked down to Inna, biting his lip.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:01 pm
Chuckling, Inna then returbed to kissing the younger man's torso. "I don't do anything until I'm asked," he mumbled. "What do you want me to do, Night?"  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:11 pm
the Greek gave a soft sigh as he looked at Inna with a scarlet face. unable to find his voice at the moment, he simply pulled the ring from his finger and slipped it into the Frenchman's hand, hoping he'd get the message.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:18 pm
Smiling, the war-worn soldier slid his own shirt off and quickly set the ring in the bedside table's drawer. Diving in fir another kiss, he forced his hands to glow, letting them have at the least an hour and a half to touch.
{{One hour later}}

Inna sighed happily as he combed Night's hair with his fingers. "Wow...are you sure you're a virgin?"  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:21 pm
"i'm sure...." night nodded as he looked at Inna with dreamy eyes. "but that was amazing..." he smiled, hugging him closer.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:39 pm
"Yes, it was," he agreed. "And we still have thirty minutes. Time really isn't our friend at this moment."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:45 pm
"no its not...." night sighed and hugged him closer. "oh well.... hm... how're your cuts? didn't hurt yourself did you?" he asked softly, gently tracing his fingers over the bandages.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:55 pm
"Of course not. You acted like I was a piece of glass. I couldn't have gotten hurt if I tried." Inna leaned down and captured Night's lips with his own.  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:00 pm
night gave a smile and kissed back, lightly wrapping an arm around him. "well, you are still my patient...." he purred softly against the man's lips. "what kind of doctor would i be if i let you get hurt?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:05 pm
Suddenly, he pulled away. "s**t...we broke one of the biggest rules in the book." He closed his eyes and took a deep breath.  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:25 pm
"what rule is that?" night blinked as he looked at Inna, a small frown on his face.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:27 pm
"Don't get involved with your patients," he muttered, running a hand through his hair. "I shouldn't have let this happen...we broke the Hippocratic Oath."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:33 pm
"i never took it..." night shrugged. "besides... we're not in a hospital. it doesn't count." he hummed softly, his eyes shining through his bangs.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games