Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Could Be Worse [Awesome x Mayah] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:26 pm
Awesome nerd

The sheet covering her body finally fell off, and Michaela's naked body was carefully outlined by the beautiful moonlight. Her lips moved against his at a fast, passionate pace that was meant to prove how in need she was of more. Her hands rested on his chest, digging the tips of her nails into his skin softly.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:54 pm
Mayah Playah

His hands felt her up and down, rubbing against her curvy hips, squeezing her rear. Alcott flipped them over so that he was on top. His hips lowered against hers, going fast and furious as he continued to grind against her. But just as he could do anymore, Alcott stopped. He smirked and got off of her. "Ah, that was fun." he chuckled as he stretched.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:34 pm
Awesome nerd

Michaela let out a cry as he pulled away, sitting up and grabbing his arm. "Hey! You can't do that to me, and then just stop!"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:08 pm
Mayah Playah

"Yes, I can." he said as he pulled his arm free from her grip. He slowly turned his body a little to look at her, his eyes serious yet hiding something by the way they sparkled. "This way I'll know you want me just as much as I want you." he said before turning back around. "Now where's my shirt...?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:20 pm
Awesome nerd

With a groan, she reached under the bed and pulled his shirt out. Michaela pulled it over her arms, leaving the top three buttons open so every other moment revealed a supple breast. "It's coming with me into the shower," she said matter-of-factly, strutting past him and making her way to the bathroom.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:46 pm
Mayah Playah

Alcott scratched at his head. "I'm not too sure you're supposed to wear clothes during a shower." he muttered and watched her sway into the restroom, chuckling a bit. "Cute, but I've got other shirts." he said with a stream of smoke blown at her as he walked over to his suitcase.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:55 pm
Awesome nerd

"For now," she said before closing the door. SEveral minutes later, she came back out, blushing. "I forgot to grab more clothes..." Michaela went over to her suitcase, only to find it completely empty of nothing but condoms, sexy toys, lingerie, and the like. "What the hell? Where are my clothes? ANd what the hell are these?!"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:08 pm
Mayah Playah

Peeking over her shoulder, Alcott stared out at the suitcase. "Well.... That would be a vibrator." he answered before snickering at her. "Wow. Somehow I'm not surprised."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:22 pm
Awesome nerd

"What am I going to wear? I can't wear these out!" she exclaimed, picking up a blue piece of lingerie that was more like a strip of lace. "What the hell am I supposed to do with all this stuff?"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:42 pm
Mayah Playah

Sighing, Alcott rubbed the back of his hair. "Alright alright, just relax." he said and took the cigarette out of his lips with his free hand, duo streams of smoke coming out of his nostrils. "I'll go out to town and get you some clothes. You just take your bubble bath until then, okay?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:47 pm
Awesome nerd

"The last time I trusted you with this, you bought me underthings that must have been for a twelve year old!" she said, crossing her arms. I'm coming with you! We'll just...we'll send for the maids, they can wash my clothes from yesterday, and after that, we can both go."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:02 pm
Mayah Playah

"I'd rather you wear granny-panties than lingerie in public." Alcott growled and sighed with smoke escaping his lips. "Just let me do this, Michaela. You'll end up shopping for hours for the cutest blouse or whatever you girls do."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:08 pm
Awesome nerd

"Lingerie that no one will see," she insisted."Just wait a little while. At least until my clothes are washed. I'll even wear the least skimpy underthings I can find in this bag of sex."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:07 pm
Mayah Playah

He looked at her hard for a minute then sighed in defeat. "Fine, but you owe me." he said and plopped down on the seat. He folded his arms over his head, his abdomen flexing from the movement, and put his feet up on the table as he waited for her to call over the maid.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:16 pm
Awesome nerd

She ducked into the hall for a moment, only to return with a depressed air about her. "They're all busy helping with the ball that's happening tonight. They said that they can send one up in a few hours. Until then, I'll need to improvise. Oh, and we've been invited to the ball..."

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games