Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
X-men: Revolutions O/S/Always Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Baka-Slash-Chibi13 Nostalgia line continues!
Are you sure this isn't just because you've run out of new ideas? (Nope. :3 Just mixing in the golden oldies with the new and true.)
100%
 100%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 22

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:19 am
User Image Clut followed after Masika, not caring if the MRD's saw him. He kept a good distance from Masika so it wouldn't look like he was with her. The stuffed rabbit moved stealthily.

Arya wasn't in the cemetery though. At a tomb stone near the center of the cemetery, there was sighs of a fight. A piece of a tomb stone laying in the grass. Drag marks leading a few feet before disappearing in the direction of the front gate. Clut came up behind Masika and looked at the ground. His rabbit ears drooping to the ground. "Someone kidnapped her...." He said defeatedly.

Stitch and Grey watched as Deadpool. Grey puffed up when the black and red guy started eating all the food. "Yo! Freeloader! Don't eat all the food. Arya needs to eat when she gets back! Don't be a pig!" He yelled up at Deadpool, having no idea who this person was.

Stitch's mouth dropped to the floor. He knew Grey was an idiot and a hot head, but not this much. 'Grey you idiot! That guy can kill you!' He thought as he tried to pull Grey away from Deadpool.

SKBCTayuya

Kaosujin Ryu

baka-slash-chibi13

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:26 am
User Image
Deadpool
A.K.A Wade Wilson

--------------------

The rabbits were enough to get his attention. He turned and looked at the bunnies for a moment, then snapped his fingers. "Friggin' Hasbro stole my idea!" He said, walking up to Grey and picking him up. He held him out, mushing up the plush bunny, and flopping it around. "Wow..." Yeah, I know... Did it occur to you two that maybe it isn't a toy?BUT LOOK AT IT! IT'S SO FLUFFY! "Quiet you two!" Deadpool said as he took out a knife. "I wanna see what robotics are in this guy, and I can't dissect him with you two arguing!"
--------------------
Me
/ Myself / I

Foxi Doll

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Untouchable_Sanity

Kaiga13

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:42 am
User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

Masika swore. She knelt by the tracks left by the struggle, her eyes darting over the scene and cataloguing each little mark. "There was more than one person here. A small group, maybe four people. Those are boot prints," she muttered, brushing her fingers along the edge of one of the prints pressed deep into the ground. Either the person who'd made the print was really big or wearing something heavy. Possibly carrying something heavy. Equipment of some sort.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:49 am
User Image Grey struggled as Deadpool picked him up and started poking and prodding him. "Hey, put me down you perv! Touching my body without my consent." The grey rabbit snapped, Stitch gasping when Deadpool pulled out the knife.

"No! Don't cut us open. We're not robotic! We are souls put into stuffed animals. If you cut him open the soul will leave. Arya would be sad if that happened!" Stitched pleaded, jumping up and grabbing onto Deadpool's arm. He held the black and red man's arm, trying to keep Deadpool from killing Grey a second time.

Clut looked at Masika as she examined the attack site. "Who would have done this? Arya hates fighting..... Who would take her?" He asked, though her wasn't looking for an answer.

SKBCTayuya

Kaosujin Ryu

baka-slash-chibi13

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:53 am
User Image
◦▹❊*◦▹❊*◦▹Sam Summerfall▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

Sing to me of lovely things. Of butterflies and angel wings. . .

Sam was sad to see her friend leave so soon, but she understood necessity. With the authorities on high alert for any out of place activity, caution was the better part of valor. So she took the hint and made her way back to the mansion. She had what she needed anyway. Her body, which had felt unsteady as the morning progressed, was working its way back to an easily manageable level.

The journey back took even less time than the outgoing was and soon she was walking back into the kitchen. She already had a prepared speech, should anyone ask. The part time job she had taken over the summer was always changing her schedule. It was just her luck that after getting all the way their, her manager had informed her that she wasn't on the list to work that day. Silly her.

As she entered the kitchen her thoughts stopped as she took in the sight of a man in red, getting ready to dissect one of Arya's bunny's. Lunging forward, she grabbed the man's wrist, staying his blade.

"Please don't. That's not a toy!" she said quickly.

. . . Then grab my hand and hold me close. Save me from this earthly dose.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:53 am
User Image
Deadpool
A.K.A Wade Wilson

--------------------

Deadpool looked between the two bunnies. "Holy jesus, they talk too!" Deadpool put the knife away, grabbing the two bunnies and holding them out in front of him by their legs. Think they'd taste good? They're plush dolls. Of course not. Not even with Ketchup? "Well everything tastes good with ketchup. Of course, it's more that ketchup tastes good. I could always just eat ketchup and not stain the little guys." Did you forget why you came here, already? "... Yeah..." Sams appearance and lunging didn't even seem to register a reaction from Deadpool. She certainly didn't have the natural strength to force him to do anything.
--------------------
Me
/ Myself / I

Foxi Doll

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Untouchable_Sanity

Kaiga13

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:01 am
User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

Masika shook her head, chewing on her bottom lip worriedly. "I don't know, but if she's been kidnapped, I can't find her on my own. We're going to need to tell Professor Grey." She picked up Clut and carried him in the crook of her arm as she headed back to the Institute.

User Image

Jean Grey

"Wade Winston Wilson, what the hell are you doing here?" Jean asked sternly from the kitchen doorway, telekinetically taking the two stuffed animals from his grip and setting them on an empty counter out of his reach. She sounded a lot like a mother about to give a wayward child a good talking to.

baka-slash-chibi13

Foxi Doll

Untouchable_Sanity

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:08 am
User Image
◦▹❊*◦▹❊*◦▹Sam Summerfall▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

Sing to me of lovely things. Of butterflies and angel wings. . .

Sam stood in front of the chair mistress Jean had put the bunnies on, using herself as a shield should the man decide to molest them again. They had become just as much a part of the family as the girl who made them in her eyes. Then, as always, Sam had a moment of clarity that had nothing to do with any psychic ability.

"Where's David?" she asked, her voice soft. The ball of ice that sat in her stomach churned slightly, warning her to stay calm.

. . . Then grab my hand and hold me close. Save me from this earthly dose.

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:14 am
User Image

Jean Grey

Jean crossed her arms and stepped further into the kitchen. "That's another very good question. Where is David? Well, Wade?"

baka-slash-chibi13

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:21 am
User Image
Deadpool
A.K.A Wade Wilson

--------------------

Wilson had forgotten that because of his mental state, it was impossible to read his mind. There were just too many voices to manage. "Oh yeah, that's why I came here. David! Right. Lemme just... remember.... remeeeember.... remememememember..... oh yeah! I lost him." Deadpool said, as if David was a scarf or hat.
--------------------
Me
/ Myself / I

Foxi Doll

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Untouchable_Sanity

Kaiga13

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:23 am
User Image

Jean Grey

Jean's expression didn't change and her gaze stayed locked on Deadpool. "You lost my student." Her voice was completely deadpan, but there was the slightest hint of anger and disbelief simmering under the surface. "You came here to tell me you lost my student."

baka-slash-chibi13

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:25 am
User Image
Deadpool
A.K.A Wade Wilson

--------------------

"Yes. That would be what happened." Deadpool said with a confident nod, as if that was just enough information to give.
--------------------
Me
/ Myself / I

Foxi Doll

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Untouchable_Sanity

Kaiga13

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:27 am
User Image

Jean Grey

"How, Wade. What happened to make you lose him?" Jean asked, her voice still carefully modulated.

baka-slash-chibi13

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:31 am
User Image
Deadpool
A.K.A Wade Wilson

--------------------

"Weeeelll.... lets see... we had just gotten paid for that Latveria job... We were in... Canada. Ontario. Great Mexican food there. I was in line to get us our victory tacos... and when I turned around, he was... gone. I mean, I guess gone. Taken might be a better word." Taken might be the perfect word, you dumbass. What about kidnapped? "Ooo! Yeah! Kidnapped works better!"
--------------------
Me
/ Myself / I

Foxi Doll

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Untouchable_Sanity

Kaiga13

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:32 am
User Image Grey and Stitch relaxed as they were put on the counter, far away from the black and red man. They moved over to see around Sam, hearing her question about David.

"Is that the Grizzly bear guy you always talk about Pinkie?" Grey asked, looking up at Sam.
"How do you lose a person?" Stitch asked after smacking Grey in the back of the head. Grey never learned.
Stitch gawked at Deapools crazy. "How do you not notice someone being taken?" He asked, just utterly shocked.

SKBCTayuya

Kaosujin Ryu

baka-slash-chibi13

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games