Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
"Ripples in Reality" [1x1 with The Lady Reaper | C/S] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:41 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi leaned against the shower wall and closed her eyes a moment, sighing slightly, knowing she may, or may not, regret her decision later.She waited until she heard the door slam behind the girl before opening the link with Raen.She was a little hesitant "Raen, do you want to come in?" She wrapped her arms around herself selfconciously.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:45 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Raen blinked as Mairi's soft voice echoed in his mind. "Is something wrong? Do you need any help?" he murmured, unconsciously using a gentle and tender tone with her.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:50 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi's face flushed again and a little embarrassment tinged her tone "No, nothing's wrong..I just wondered.." She trailed off, feeling uncertain.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:52 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Raen chuckled softly. "If you wanted me to wash your back, all you had to do was ask," he murmured, a slight teasing edge to his tone as he sighed, lightly and carefully pushing the bathroom door open slowly.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:02 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi's flush deepened and she fell silent when she heard the door open.She crossed her arms over her chest and leaned forward slightly, silently thankful her hair had grown out again seeing as it acted as a curtain of sorts "Sorry.." She kicked herself mentally, wondering why she kept apologizing.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:01 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Raen sighed as he shifted, unconsciously scanning for escape routes though he knew there were no threats. "You know I'm willing to help you out in any way you desire if you ask," he said gently, shedding his robes, though if he was honest, he was also curious where they'd come from. He didn't even notice the way he spoke implied he was willing to do anything.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:09 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi opened her mouth to reply only to shut it again.She stared at the floor as he disrobed, her blush spreading like a wildfire to give her skin a rosy tint "I know...Can't seem to get anything said though...And there's another door hidden behind the mirror.I already checked..." She'd caught the implication and kept her thoughts on the matter to herself.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:23 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Raen cocked an eyebrow. "No doubt Archon is most likely to be resting and hopefully that girl will keep Ash and his wife busy for a while. I can say that I'm glad I don't have a Charonite demon," he sighed, pausing just outside the shower as he realized that he'd unconsciously sensed the extremely hyper girl wasn't human. He doubted she'd realize that the Atlantean deities were known to have Charonite demons as familiars.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:30 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi kept her eyes on the floor and snorted "I doubt he listened to me.He's been laying around for centuries.He's probably off seeing what sights have changed since he's been gone.And I'm not going to ask what that is, nor do i want to know." She idly noted she'd at least managed to do her nails while blind, the black sparkle polish surprisingly neat.She was at the moment, trying to find anything to look at other than Raen.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:57 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Raen chuckled a bit. "Is it just me, or does it seem like we're both a little nervous about this? I can say that I won't be put off by any scars; in my opinion, they show that we are able to withstand the s**t life pitches at us, and with the right person... the mental and emotional scars start to heal even if we don't really notice it," he said softly as he glanced over his shoulder at Mairi; he could see her sitting on the seat just outside the streaming hot water, though it didn't seem like she was doing anything. He swallowed and slowly opened the door of the shower, unsure if Mairi could sense how nervous he was at the moment.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:05 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi rolled her eyes and flushed again slightly "Raen...Scars are scars, period.They may heal but they'll always be there as a reminder....They just get easier to bare over time.." She tensed slightly when the shower door opened, a blast of cold air hitting her making her shiver slightly.It wasn't that she was nervous, really.It was more that she was embarrassed and hesitant because she had no idea how he'd react.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:43 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Raen rolled his eyes as he stepped through the hot water, sighing as he felt tight muscles relax slowly. "That's what I just said, sweetheart. Everyone, mortal and immortal alike, know that scars never truly fade away completely and those who say they do are lying. The best we can do is help each other forget, even for a short time... Mairi, we connected through sorrow and pain, but if you're willing, I'll be your comfort as well," he said as he knelt before her with the hot water streaming over his body.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:54 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi made a small face and moved slightly, making sure she was completely covered "I like my wording better.It's shorter and gets the point across.." She looked up a little startled when he knelt in front of her and flushed, though she kept her eyes on his face "Raen..You've always been my comfort.." She gave a tiny shrug looking embarrassed again "Just being around makes me forget most of the time how screwed up my life is.." The second he came close, the bands on her arms glowed slightly, and a matching set appeared around her ankles.It seemed revealing little bits of herself, in putting trust in another, she was slowly beginning to awaken her true form.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:53 am
n=center]
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Raen smiled slightly as he shifted closer to her. "I understand, though to be honest... I know there's only one person I can really truly trust, and she's before me right now. I'll admit, knowing I have some semblance of family is gratifying, but I don't know them and it'll be a while before I remotely trust them the way I do you, whom I trust unconditionally," he said gently. He knew he was quoting the Christian Bible with his next words, but he meant them: "I will never leave nor forsake you, Mairi," he said quietly. As he spoke, he tugged her hand gently, urging her to her feet.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:48 am
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi managed a half smile, though his Tarot reading did come to mind, she ignored it "I think the only one you really have to worry about with trust is Apollymi....And thanks...For trusting me I mean..." Unable to help it. she laughed quietly "That's nice to know." She hesitated slightly when she felt him tug her hand.Giving in, she stood, albeit her embarrassment only grew.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff