Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
A Dangerous Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:59 pm
User Image

Ellery took the bottle, looking it over before deciding that Fredrich was right, as usual, and set the bottle on a short wooden table. "Then this is the one," he said, leaning down to close the little door on one of the cabinets that he'd opened. "Oh, I nearly forgot. Our anniversary is coming up, and I think it's your turn to pick where we go. Have you put any thought into it lately?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:56 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

The assassin looked away. "Maybe." he said curtly. There was a glint in his dark blue eyes that Ellery, after being with him for so long, would be able to recognize as excitement. That along with his one word reply gave away his real answer.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:18 pm
User Image

Catching the look, Ellery giggled childishly, then placed his hands on Fredrich's chest and stood on his tiptoes to press a kiss to his spouse's cheek. "You know, sometimes I forget just how perfect you are," he commented, a glint in his own green eyes, part pride and part mischief. "Good thing that I keep you around to remind me."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:14 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich glanced down when he saw movement just in time to see Ellery move up to kiss his face. He chuckled lightly and put an arm around the younger male's waist. "If you tell me I'm perfect any more I'll start believing it." he warned jokingly.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:20 pm
User Image

"Then counteract it by telling me how perfect I am," he replied with a smile, pressing his lips to the corner of Fredrich's mouth. "Or better yet, preoccupy my mouth so I won't be able to keep talking."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:47 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"You were luring me into a trap this whole time, weren't you?" Fredrich chuckled as he leaned Ellery against the wall, kissing him.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:37 am
User Image

He shrugged. "What, just because I ask you to come with me into an enclosed, sound-proof room alone with me, I'm trying to seduce you? You have no faith in me, Fredrich. Frankly, I'm offended." Regardless, the man smiled and tilted his head upwards as he was kissed, wrapping his arms around Fredrich's neck and happily returning it.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:54 am
Mayah Playah
PM or Time Skip?

Fredrich offered no reply, instead focusing on pleasing his companion. He lowered one hand until it was at the back of Ellery's knee and pulled it up against his waist. His other hand went to the small of the designer's back and gently pushed the lower half of his body against his own.

Meanwhile, as he played with the four tails he finally managed to catch, Julian rested against 36 as if he were a chair and thought to himself. "It's been a while. I wonder if something happened in the wine cellar." he muttered more to himself than to the other two. Not like they would listen, 72 was staring, but Julian wasn't sure he was all there, and 36 was trying to get his tails free.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:04 am
User Image

Around thirty minutes after they entered the wine cellar, Ellery walked into the living room, holding a bottle of wine in one hand and his cell phone in the other. "Julian, your mother wants to know how long you intend to stay with us," he said to the young teen, wincing as Liam's shrill voice yelled through the speaker, despite not being on speaker-phone, warning Julian to be sure not to be a "freeloading brat to such nice people like the Waltzes".

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:16 pm
Mayah Playah

Hearing Liam's screeches, Julian winced and pressed two of the tails against his ears to muffle the noise. Thankfully it worked, though only a little. "Tell him I'll go back as soon as I smell bleach all over that kitchen!!" he yelled loud enough so that his mom would be able to hear him. "And use it right this time! You're the reason I eat in my room!!" He huffed after he was done yelling and rolled around until he was burying his face in 36's tails, who didn't enjoy it but wasn't necessarily against it. "Can we go see Daniel now?" he grumbled through the thick fur without even looking at Ellery.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:29 pm
User Image

"Sex is a human, healthy thing, which I'm sure you know, you hussy!" screamed Liam before Ellery carried the phone back to his face and shushed the elder male. "Liam, yelling at the boy won't solve anything. I'll send him home later tonight, now calm down. Why don't you go ask Cameron if he's still up for that game on Friday?"
After the doctor hung up, Ellery shot a look over to Julian, then nodded. "Alright, but only after we all eat dinner. You three go into the dining room and wait for Mr. Waltz to come and sit with you."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:59 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian huffed when he heard Liam. "At least I do it normally." he grumbled. 36's ears twitched when he heard the silent comment, and blue lines ran down his face. "Didn't need to know that." he muttered to himself.
When talked about dinner, Julian got up and moved towards the dining table. He watched the two temporary models go to the table and watched 72 sit down in Daniel's usual spot. It looked weird without him there, and for a while the brunette felt guilty for causing him to not be there. Now he could understand why Daniel felt such hatred towards Nobutaka for almost taking away someone he cared about.
"I recognize that fire in your eyes." a deep voice chuckled that shook Julian back to reality. He looked up to see Fredrich sit down at the head of the table. For a second the younger male thought he looked more relaxed than last time, but it was so hard to tell with that stoic look on his face. "Revenge will only make things worse." the detective continued.
Julian sank a little as he realized that his thoughts were figured out. "Yeah, well, sitting and just letting that guy get away with it doesn't make me feel much better."
Fredrich smirked to himself as he laced his fingers in front of his lips. "True, but I think for now you should leave Nobutaka's assassination to me and worry about Daniel's health. Being the son of a doctor should help."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:23 pm
User Image

"Honestly, I don't think either of you should be worrying about Nobutaka's assassination," stated Ellery as he walked in, holding a large pot in his hands. He set it in the middle of the table, producing a ladle out of what seemed like nowhere, and took off the lid to reveal a reddish-looking soup. "Bowls, please," he said, although he grabbed Julian's bowl himself and filled it. "And if you don't mind me saying so, Fredrich, it doesn't do to remind the children of your hobby. It's bad enough that Daniel's taken it upon himself to achieve your legacy and has already started talking to various police academies."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:13 pm
Mayah Playah

"Hobby? Since when did I start enjoying my job?" Fredrich mused to Ellery.
"I didn't know Daniel wanted to be a cop." Julian blinked as he handed Ellery his bowl. Did Daniel ever tell him that? He couldn't remember if he did. Detective Berry. That... sounded like a cereal.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:18 pm
User Image

"Please, like I don't see those little magazines that you and Daniel seem to try to hide from me. Guns, my darling, are a hobby. What you do with them is your choice." He turned back to Julian as he filled the bowls, shaking his head. "He wants to be like his father. If Fredrich were a stripper, Daniel would probably find a way to learn how to use a pole. I think he's even going to change his name so that his name will immediately inspire intimidation."

Awesome nerd

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games