Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:23 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image
(( So a antihero? Heh sounds like Dante from DMC, never played but do know of him ))

"well you did introduce her to Sasha who already is busy enough most of the time. Maybe you should take Oda on a trip to escape the business of things. Sasha doesn't leave the academy often if ever that ive known her so Oda might be bored. You could...go back to the academy and ask her, I mean, if that would make you and her happy."

She smiled up at Shinochi.
"Ive only been a gummi ship twice in my entire life, once to sneak me into the academy and the other time was when I snuck onto one to join a mission that no one wanted me a part of. I got them all in trouble and they were all about to throw me out into outer space and say I turned hostile and they had to kill me. Yeah....all those meanies left the academy afterwards."

She looked around.

The force field was fluxuating as a thick layer of ice seemed to grow on it.

"He's back. He was tracking me!"

"get down here you worthless little puppet!" a older man's voice was heard.

Liya held onto Shinochi's leg, she was afraid but she knew she had to be courageous. Her language seemed to revert back to choppy.
"no thank you, Xavior. I stay here. You dead, I see leader crush you skull."

The ice continued to grow on the force field bringing shadow over Shinochi and Liya.

"im afraid, Shinochi, but I know I shouldn't be, he can't get in. I don't like being hunted like.....a heartless hunting a heart."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:22 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

"Yes... No... A little bit of both. He's one of the seven Curators of Hell. Or, at least that's what I learned when I was younger..." He heard the sound of ice cracking and turned his head. "What was that? Ice? But Erin's-Oh..."
His jaw dropped. Instantly, he knew what it was. "Carter was protecting her for a reason! Dammit!" Jaecen ran out of the room, headed for the outside. The manor's protections should hold, he thought.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:22 pm
[ooc: ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi was confused about what Jaecen was all riled up about, but ran after him anyway. She then realized what he was concerned about, she looked up towards the sky, noticing the barrier around the manor, "The barrier..." she said, summoning her keyblade and her revolver.
Shinochi's ears perked up as she looked at the barrier, her ears twitched every once in awhile. She looked down at Liya, and back towards the barrier as she heard a man's voice. She then drew her blades and suddenly crouched down, carrying Liya on her back, "Hold tight lil' one." she said. She then began to run towards where Kurona and the others were, there she would have to leave Liya with her.
Namia was able to notice what was happening as well, looking up at the sky, "Oh dear...it seems something is amidst." she said with a smirk.

User Image

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:31 pm
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

User Image

Liya held onto Shinochi
"im scared, what if because im part of the family now, could the forcefield mess up because he's my bloodline?"

The ice quickly spread over the force field crackling until it made a tiny hole near the top.
Ice cold water started to spill in quickly but seemed to follow Liya and Shinochi.

"Can you swim, Shinochi? I see water coming in, lots of it!" Liya seemed very scared now.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:47 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image

"Don't worry, I'm sure the force field is-" that was until she noticed the force field now had a small hole, her ears perked and twitching, "Oh...well damn." Her ears twitched again when Liya asked if she could swim, "What, of course I can-" she took a quick peek behind her, seeing that water was chasing them, "Oh come on!" She began to run at a much faster speed, "Guess I'm stuck with you huh?" she said to Liya, deciding to not bring the following water to Kurona and the kids. She ran in a different direction, specifically towards the gardens.

User Image

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:37 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna looked up at the sky after Namia did, noticing the barrier around the manor was beginning to crack. She walked over to her sword and picked it up, wearing the strap of it around her waist, "I assume that the barrier being destroyed is a bad thing." She walked back to Kurona and the others, looking at Kurona, "I think it would be best if you took the children inside." she suggested.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:29 am
Jaecen Light

Kurona growled while Nami took a step forward. She raised a hand towards the pond and the water rose out of it and encircled Shinochi and X. Kurona let the line disintegrate and called out. "Celestial Fir.e: Dragon's Eyes." She now had her normal-ish sight back to see what was going on. "Freaking really? Jaecen, We need to fix the barrier!"
"I know! We need to get rid of that water, first." He said, almost in a panic.
"I'm not the Lady Dragon of the Forge for nothing." She smirked before dispelling fire from her mouth.
Jaecen ran over to her and tapped on her shoulder. She cut out the fire and nodded as they locked hands. Looking at the ground with closed eyes, they began chanting in unison. "Ist dril nyist caul senv kyan draul." They repeated the chant multiple times over and over as the barrier began to heal itself.
Ene held on to Nami, scared out of her mind.

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:31 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

User Image

The water started to gush in.

Liya whined as she felt ice cold water surround her and grab onto her trying to pull her off of Shinochi's back. She seemed to struggle as the water covered her face. She started to black out until the water rolled off of her with a water wall protecting her and Shinochi. She shivered violently gasping for breath.

The water stopped coming in as the forcefield was strengthened healing over the hole. The man started to hit at the forcefield trying to open the weak spot again, ice continued to cover the forcefield.
"I want that puppet!"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:10 pm
Jaecen Light

Jaecen and Kurona kept repeating the chant. Nami held her arm up towards the water barrier around Shinochi and X, keeping it up. Quite angry, Nami replied to the man. "Piss off! You'll no sooner have her than you'll have m'sister!"

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:42 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi had noticed that there was a man that had begun to hit the barrier, wanting ti break it. She gritted her teeth, "Jaecen...keep the barrier up no matter what all right...?" she then began to run to the outer area of the manor. She knew the barrier would allow her to enter...but also exit the manor whenever she was able to.
Shinochi was about to move even faster, but the water had already caught her before she was able to. "OhcrapohcrapOhcra-" she was muffled when the water had covered her mouth. She held onto Liya tightly as she could feel her being pulled off. Thankfully, Nami's water barrier had saved them from almost drowning. She began panting and shivering, "Th-Th-Tha-Tha-Tha's...f-f-friggin..c-c-cold...." she looked at Liya, "L-Liya...y-y-you...o-okay..." she said through her shivering.
Namia giggled when Tsuyoi began to head towards the outskirts of the manor, "Oh my, she doesn't really think she can face that man head on, does she?" she then summoned her gunblade to her again. "I'll tag along with her I suppose." she looked at Hileinna, "Hileinna, stay here would you?" She then began to follow behind Tsuyoi, flying at a fast enough speed to catch up to her.

User Image

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:04 pm
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image
(ungrateful niece, he's referring to Liya)

User Image

The man saw two people exit the force field. He skidded down, as he touched the ground, the ground quickly turned to thick ice and he formed two very cold water whips in each hand.

"Im leaving with a puppet, ungrateful niece of mine!"

Liya held onto Shinochi's back, violently shivering. She was unable to speak or spark up any fire even inside her body as her body temperature had fallen too much, her grip was loosening.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:46 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna nodded as Namia followed behind Tsuyoi as they exited the barrier of the manor. She then looked at Kurona, Jaecen, and Nami as they were all occupied. She then noticed Ene, whom seemed to be fearful of the whole ordeal. She walked over to her, "Little miss...everything will be fine." she said, then looked at Nami, "Wouldn't it be best for her to stay inside the house?" she asked.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:01 am
Jaecen Light

Nami looked to Hileinna and nodded. She picked Ene up and ran to the house, the bubble with Shinochi and X following. No sooner they made it inside when the doors shut behind them on their own and were impossible to reopen. The house had begun its own defenses. Nami sat Ene in the living room by the fire and let the water bubble pop near the fireplace, as well. "Good call there. You, Miss," She pointed at Hileinna. "The shower room is down that hall, fourth door on the left. Grab a couple of towels."

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:41 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
When Tsuyoi had reached the outside of the barrier with Namia, she finally got to meet the one responsible for damaging the barrier. It seemed the man was able to use the element of ice as the ground around him had frozen. She looked at the man, her expression serious and had a bit of anger mixed in. "Sorry to disappoint you...but she's a part of our family now. And she's no longer a puppet, she has her own heart now...so you can't control her anymore." she said, her eyes beginning to glow red.
Namia stayed afloat in mid-air as she stayed next to Tsuyoi. She held her gunblade pointed at the man, ready to shoot him at any time. She also wore a serious expression, though she had been smirking instead of frowning like Tsuyoi.
Shinochi sat Liya next to the fire and took a seat right next to her, "Th-Th-There....w-w-we...a-a-are...." she was still shivering. She wasn't used to cold water, so she was starting to feel really weak.

User Image

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:47 pm
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna followed behind Nami as she picked up Ene and ran into the manor. She watched as the bubble containing the cat girl and little popped in front of the fireplace. She then looked at Nami who requested that she go get towels for the girls as she was given the directions of where the shower room was. She nodded and left for a few seconds, eventually coming back with the towels, "Here." she handed the towels to Nami.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games