Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantasy Roleplay Guild; All That And A Box Of Pocky!

Back to Guilds

Reply Immortal Thief Roleplay
The Immortal Thief Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saku?
She's so cool and brilliant.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
:D She so awesome.
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
I like her style.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
She's okay.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
Erm... not my type.
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Yuck. No thanks.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Ashintuku
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 2:21 pm
Kosho nodded to Taketo, sighing as she saw him avoiding that he wasn't alright yet again, before she started a strong stride down the hallways. She thought over the rough map that had been drawn into the scroll to help them lead their way around. She had shown it to them on a short break that hadn't been worth mentioning before, so most should've known a rough way around, even without the map. If she continued down the hall from their target's room, and down a flight of stairs that appeared, they should enter the main hallway away from the desk clerk. Even if they were supposed to be playacting, she didn't want to talk with the mortals at the moment.

Her footsteps were silent but sure, never once faltering as she took to her course head first; something that Kosho often did. She was a confident person like that; one that could get annoying with her confidence at times, but this was why she normally worked alone.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 2:24 pm
{Forgive me for my little absense! School work.}

Fai smiled as Yul took off into the halls, looking over at Aiyoku leisurely. "He flatters me." He said after a moment, before closing his eyes; so the man had blue hair and blue eyes, eh? Hmm. He shrugged a little indifferently to himself, folding his hands in front of him in a contemplating manner.

"Enjoying the show or is it too dull?"

NightmareAlchemist

Kevkas

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 4:05 pm
"Hmmm... I'd say that so far I'm not impressed."

Aiyoku brushed the bangs out of his vision and then folded his arms across his chest.

"What gets me is that you've been here long enough, and still you don't have a plan to sneak the loot in or out, and you don't know where this loot is coming from. Unless I'm mistaken?"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:04 pm
Juromaru's eyse faded form a dull burn to an inferno. He pushed Yue down and ran to the balcony.

"I'll be back, there's something out there."

He lept off the balcony and twisted. He landed on his toes and bent knees. He used the momentum to backflip to the door. He stood and rushed out the doors towards the source of his change. he charged through the trees and stopped in the bushes to guage what it was.

His eyes flashed and returned to a dull burn when he saw Saku. He narrowed his eyes and looked at her. What was he doing? It's almost like he was drawn to her. Juromaru shook his head and stepped back and held his head in his hand. Juromaru sound himself confused.

Kevkas

Noir Empress

Beloved Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:36 pm
Saku was still lost in her thoughts, continuing to expell the excess energy in curents. It created a soft amber glow around her and the bird, making a makeshift bubble between her and the world. In it she continued the dance pattern she had started on the stage. Secluded now as she thought she was, it was even more beauitful. She altered her steps so that they were more open and welcoming yet still remained elegant and refined.

Then she twirled one final time before going still, the circle, phoenixes and glow dispersing in the air. For a few moments, she remained still her eyes closed and mind still lost to the sway of the inner music. A breeze picked up and rustled her kimono and hair. Saku drew a deep breath and opened her eyes to realize she wasn't alone.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:44 pm
He stood and stepped forward.

"Saku-san..." He rubbed his eyes and stepped up to her. He looked her over. Still in the kimono that she wore when he came to see her. Not only that but because of her dancing her hair was subject to fall about her shoulders. He shook his head slightly to move that thought from his head.

"What was that just now?" Juromaru was standing with his arms at his sides.

I can't deny it's what excited me, but I don't understand... Why is she having this effect on me...

Kevkas

Noir Empress

Beloved Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:03 pm
Saku blinked in surprise when she recognized the person. It was Juromaru. Again. It seems they had been running into each other a great deal since he had returned. Better yet, he seemed to be continuously seeking her out since they had got here. Maybe except for the theater since she remembered those were his quarters. But she had intentionally come out here to release some excess energy...alone. Why had Juromaru come here of all places when he had but moments before been no doubt in the arms of you.

She inclined her head to him in greeting before thinking about what he asked her. Taking a deep breath she began to explain. "I have once again grown stronger but at this moment, it can be more than my body can handle. As a means of keeping me from burning myself out, I expel excess energy to keep myself balanced."

She cupped her hands together and created a glowing ball of light. "It need not be as you saw it before. I can make it so that I just fling a ball much bigger than this and let the wind take it. However, it pleases me to make it beautiful. Thus the display."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:14 pm
"Saku-san..." He nearly reached out to touch her, but stopped his hand halfway between them. He dropped his eyes and looked at her hands. The energy coursing in them was interesting to sy the least, but that's not what his eyes were on. He was looking at her hands. He couldn't understand how something that looked so beautiful was so deadly.

He shook his head and forced his eyes to look into hers, which may not have been the best idea. He took a deep breath and turned around.

"Saku... do you know what is happening? Can you tell me why when you do anything I seem to feel you? Why I can't seem to stop my heartbeat when you're around..." He stopped as the last words sunk into his mind. His eyes opened wider and he turned to look at her over his shoulder.

"What I meant was...I mean to say..." He stuttered over his words trying to find a way around what he said. But he was coming up with nothing.

Kevkas

Noir Empress

Beloved Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:33 pm
Something very strange was going on here. Saku suddenly felt as if she should not be here and that was very strange in deed. She had never felt uneasy around Juromaru before, even when they were fighting. Now it was like he was seeing her different and in a whole new light. One she wasn't sure she should even be in. Saku realized that something was not quite what it seemed.

She watched him approach and held her ground only by sheer strenght of will. It was like suddenly she was the prey instead of the predator but it was a game she didn't know. He reached out to touch her but didn't, dropping his hands before making the contact. What on earth was he looking at. Saku dropped her hands back to her sides and made a note not make any more drastic displays if she could. Then she was listening to him and it made her heart skip a beat.

She blinked in confusion and it took her a moment to formulate a thought. "Juromaru-san...I assure you I don't know what you're talking about." To his stammering she continued.

"You need not explain, are elements are akin to each other. Maybe that is it. In any event." She began to draw back, retreating slowly before she could realize it. "Maybe I should be going."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:46 pm
Juromaru stepped forward and grasped her hand.

"Saku wait, if that's true why..." He looked down. Over his hand was a small dragon made of flames. It stepped forward and reared up toward Saku's arm. It seemed to be in a submissive posture waiting for something. Juromaru watched it and then looked at Saku.

"...do you know what this is all about Saku-san?" Then he noticed that she had stopped moving and that his heart was racing. He could feel her power itself moulding into himself. As son as he felt it he started to fight it, to keep it out, but something told him not to and he let his guard down. Her energy raced into him. It was almost like part of her soul was entering him. He oculd only image what Saku was feeling. Her essence was warm, inviting, and relaxing.

Somewhere vaguely in the back of his mind he tried to let go of her arm. But his objections were suffocated under what he was currently feeling.

Kevkas

Noir Empress

Beloved Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:58 pm
Saku had only turned and starting walking away. She didn't get far when Juromaru's fingers wrapped around her wrist. It brought her to an instant stop. She turned to face him still caught in his grasp. The flash of flame caught her attention and she glanced down. The little dragon was bowing to her. Saku couldn't help it, she stroked one finger down its head. It was warm and palpable to her touch.

But doing so also exposed her to what Juromaru was feeling. There powers were truly akin to each other like two sides of the same blade. Just as he saw into her, so did she see into him. He trully wasn't that bad of a person but she was also aware that he was not free to give himself to her. He was tied to someone, he was tied to Yue. And Saku would have nothing to do with a man attached to another woman.

Saku fought the urge to dig deeper and broke the connection, withdrawing from touching the dragon but unable to pull away from Juromaru. If this was happening from a casual touch, she didn't know what a struggle would do. So she held still long enough to say.

"Trully I do not know but I do know that I should be going. I have to train..." She trailed off as she could think of no better means of getting away.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:16 pm
Juromaru slowly came back from within himself. He looked her in the eyes and nodded. Digging deep within himself he grasped control of himself. He let go with his pinky, then his ring finger, then his middle, as he let go of her arm the flame dragon writhed and then flew around Saku's head and landed on her shoulder looking at Juromaru.

When he let her arm slip from his fingers the dragon disappeared in a flash of flame. Juromaru bowed and waited for her to step away.

Yue, yue, yue...

Juromaru shut his eyes and was focusing on a mental image of her. When he was slowly repeating her name in his mind and focusing on her, a spring of energy welled up and flooded his mind. He lost himself and tried desperatly to focues on Yue, but when he tried to picture her he pictured Saku when he saw her as she answered the door to her room.

"SAKU WAIT! I..." He found himself standing with a half step forward. He looked around and tried to find an excuse for calling her name.

"I..."

I what? I love you? Yeah that'll go over well, what the hell is wrong with me!? WHAT IN THE WORLD!

"I... care... about... you..."

Kevkas

Noir Empress

Beloved Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:32 pm
((*shakes head at screen* Dearling you are something.))

Saku watched the consideration running through his eyes. He didn't want to let go but she realized that he had to. Things were going downhill and if she didn't get away soon, Juromaru would say things that he'd regret. Finger by finger he released her but Saku knew better than to bolt, it would no doubt set off some instinct in him to grasp her again.

She was a little surprised when the little dragon detached itself from Juromaru and decided that it liked her. She didn't particularly mind it was a lovely creature afterall. But more so, she was aware that Juromaru had conjured a phoenix for Yue, did he make such things for whatever woman he thought he felt something for. She would accept the creature but she would not become another poor fool to fall for the charmer. Then fittingly it disappeared.

She had started walking again, this time with a purpose when he called out to her again. This time she did not face him, especially when she heard him. She clenched her fists together and bowed her head as she tried to keep her control. Now was not the time for another power display, that would only make things worse. Instead she pulled back and calmed the storm within her.

"Juromaru-" She began, her voice tight but calm. "You cannot claim to 'care' about me when you 'care' for Yue. And I know she cares for you as well. I'll not take the lover of another as my own, not now or never. Good bye Juromaru."

At that she began to run, taking down the forest path in a burst of speed. It was hardly a straight path and she intentionally ducked and weaved through the trees so he wouldn't be able to follow her if he tried. Even if he did, he wouldn't find her as she cloaked her powers.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:54 pm
Juromaru stood with his heart pounding in his chest. He stood and then turned around. He took two steps and then turned around and started after Saku. He stopped after running a few feet. He turned around again and looked at the theatre. He was breathing heavy like he was fighting within himself. He looked around wildly.

Yue...Saku... I which one is...

He stood and his chest heaved as he ran through countless thoughts and emotions. Memories of him and Yue raced through his mind, seconds later images of his past with Saku blazed into his head. He shook his head to try and clear his mind, but all it did was mingle his memories and thoughts, Saku standing before him with fire in her eyes, Yue beside him on a previous outing to town. Juromaru grasped his head, his fingers gripped into his hair and pressed his skull. He dropped to his knees and slide his hands down to cover his eyes as his breathing increased in rate and depth.

Juromaru threw back his arms and head. He looked up towards the sky and let out a cry of frustration and confusion. His aura of flame exploded from his body. Tendrils of flame reached out and raced across the ground. Pillars of flame erupted around him as he cried out.

Moments later he kneeled gasping for breath.

"By the gods..." He fell forward and lay on the ground to weak to move.

Kevkas

Bizarre-love-triange

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:10 pm
When Yue was pushed aside she was extremely started, this wasn't like Juromaru. Something was wrong, something was amiss. He had never made any move to do anything of the kind, to run from her? For any reason at all.

Chibi too felt uneasy about this, and was a startled as Yue was. Feeling an extreme loyalty for Yue she was cautious to leave her there, but she had given Yue a silent nod and then silently flew off after Juromaru to see what was up.

She found him outside of the theater watching the young Saku fire bender dance. She had conjured other phoenixes, though none as solid as herself to dance with her. Chibi had no doubt that she was powerful, perhaps this was what had drawn Juromaru out here, such an aura of power like his own. Unfortunately though Chibi hoped for Yue she had her doubts, the Saku woman was very lovely and something in Juromaru's eyes just wasn't kosher.

Perched on a branch above the scene, she watched the rising tension. The entire scene was very incriminating, and she shook her head in disapproval. She was almost ashamed to have been birthed from such a despicable man. Those last words, and the dragon brought it to a close, he was destincly said " I care about you" to Saku, and he was so not talking about in a sisterly way. Chibi flew from her perch in a very loud shuffle of feather, and she did it on purpose, she hoped that Juromaru would hear her and follow her up to Yue. She hated to hurt her Mistress but something had to be done.

Chibi was received warmly in Juromaru's chambers by Yue who stroked her head and feathers lovingly as Chibi related the tale to her. Yue's silent rage was building up by the moment. How dare he use her as a toy, who did he think he was. The B@$!@&^!!. some tears rolled down her cheeks, she couldnt help it, they just wouldn't allow themselves to be banished, but she would not let this hinder her mission now, she waited for Juromaru to return to her.

(( You so asked for this DRAMALLAMA dramallama dramallama ))

Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games