Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Battle between human and demon roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:49 pm
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
Spawn went to the roof and sat on top of the cross at the top of the steeple. It began to rain, but he didn't even move.
Angel slowly woke up but couldnt really move to well."What happened?" she said to herself in the room she was in. Angel looks around for Spawn and she didnt see him and got really confused.
After a few minutes, Spawn walks back downstairs into the church soaking wet.
Angel sees Spawn all wet and gets up and grabs a towel and begins to dry him off"Your soaked...You should of came in sooner" Angel continued to dry him off.
"I was thinking."
Angel wraps the towel around him."Are you a bit dried off now?" She lightly hugged him and got a bit wet.
"A little bit. Thanks."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:51 pm
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
Angel sees Spawn all wet and gets up and grabs a towel and begins to dry him off"Your soaked...You should of came in sooner" Angel continued to dry him off.
"I was thinking."
Angel wraps the towel around him."Are you a bit dried off now?" She lightly hugged him and got a bit wet.
"A little bit. Thanks."
"It was no probelm at all. I want to make sure your okay." Angel smiles up at him and looked around"So now what do we do?"  

The Neko Kairi
Crew

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:02 pm
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
"I was thinking."
"A little bit. Thanks."
"It was no probelm at all. I want to make sure your okay." Angel smiles up at him and looked around"So now what do we do?"
"We find Coco."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:12 pm
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
"I was thinking."
"A little bit. Thanks."
"We find Coco."
"okay...but where would she go to? And what do we do when we find her?" Angel looked up at him.  

The Neko Kairi
Crew

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:13 pm
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
"I was thinking."
"A little bit. Thanks."
"We find Coco."
"okay...but where would she go to? And what do we do when we find her?" Angel looked up at him.
Spawn doesn't say anything.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:22 pm
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
"A little bit. Thanks."
"We find Coco."
"Spawn? what is wrong?" Angel got a bit worry about him not responding.  

The Neko Kairi
Crew

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:28 pm
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
"A little bit. Thanks."
"We find Coco."
"Angel...... Your mother is....... She's not........ Let's just say she's not a very good angel."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:32 pm
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
"We find Coco."
"Angel...... Your mother is....... She's not........ Let's just say she's not a very good angel."
"I know...it is just....i always compared my mother with my father....My mother was always to safer one to pick cause she didnt want to kill me..."
((going to bed...goodnight <3))  

The Neko Kairi
Crew

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:35 pm
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
"We find Coco."
"I know...it is just....i always compared my mother with my father....My mother was always to safer one to pick cause she didnt want to kill me..."
"I think she's got different plans now."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:02 am
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
Angel leans against Spawn." If they are different now then what are they?" Angel eyes closed for a bit then opened again.  

The Neko Kairi
Crew

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:50 pm
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
Angel leans against Spawn." If they are different now then what are they?" Angel eyes closed for a bit then opened again.
"She seems to feel a bit differently about you now than when you were a child."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:18 pm
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
"I am confused...."Angel closed her eyes for a bit and they didnt open for like a couple of minutes.  

The Neko Kairi
Crew

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:27 pm
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
"I am confused...."Angel closed her eyes for a bit and they didnt open for like a couple of minutes.
"I think...... I think she might be working with Malebolgia now. With your father."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:38 pm
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
"I think...... I think she might be working with Malebolgia now. With your father."
"But why? If my father kills me he will get to take over heaven and then rule over hell and heaven. My mother probably doesnt want to lose her spot in ruling so i dont understand...."  

The Neko Kairi
Crew

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:45 pm
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
"But why? If my father kills me he will get to take over heaven and then rule over hell and heaven. My mother probably doesnt want to lose her spot in ruling so i dont understand...."
"I don't quite understand either. But it sounds like the story of Lucipher all over again."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games