Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The Nobodies (join if you want now) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like the invite format?
  HELL YEA!
  I dont give a sh*t
  HELL NO!
View Results

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 5:05 am
Sphinx-chan
Xia blinked and gently sat in one of the chairs. She looked about, putting her hands beside her and kicking her feet slightly. "This sort of reminds me of what Vexen's lab might look like..."she said, suddenly remembering the Chilly Academic. She never really got along with him, but heard a lot from the others about his secret lab.

Xeggr walked pver the the computer chair and sat in it. "Vexen? Yeah, I knew him. Always wanted to have his way. I got to know every member of the Organization XIII. I'm guessing you didn't?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:05 pm
"Er, I have..some-what.." she said a bit quietly. She knew a lot about Xemnas since she seemed to stick around him a lot and some about the others too based off what she's heard and if she's met them or not..  

Sphinx-chan

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:10 pm
Sphinx-chan
"Er, I have..some-what.." she said a bit quietly. She knew a lot about Xemnas since she seemed to stick around him a lot and some about the others too based off what she's heard and if she's met them or not..

"It doesn't matter anyway." Xeggr began to search for her true. "So, do you have any hint that might help try to find her?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:12 pm
"Well actually, I think she used to live in The World that never was cause everytime I'm in that city I always get weird feelings and flashbacks in my head.." Xia answered, still kicking her feet slightly.  

Sphinx-chan

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:19 pm
Sphinx-chan
"Well actually, I think she used to live in The World that never was cause everytime I'm in that city I always get weird feelings and flashbacks in my head.." Xia answered, still kicking her feet slightly.

"Hmm...I've gotten those two, but in almost every world I've been in. You sure that's a fact?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:23 pm
"Well sure, it never happened to me anywhere else.. When I'm there things seem to speak to me, telling me stuff like 'she died here' or 'the rose princess sleeps in this city..' and strange things like that.." she said, realizing her words sounded a bit creepy and perhaps crazy, though true.  

Sphinx-chan

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:25 pm
Sphinx-chan
"Well sure, it never happened to me anywhere else.. When I'm there things seem to speak to me, telling me stuff like 'she died here' or 'the rose princess sleeps in this city..' and strange things like that.." she said, realizing her words sounded a bit creepy and perhaps crazy, though true.

"Well, let's go look around there then." Xeggr got up and opened a dark portal leading to the dark city. "Ladies first." He said leading the way.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:30 pm
Xia grinned and gently walked in with him. She stared at the creepily dark city, the rain gently tapping her softly as it fell. She minced a little, feeling something poke at her mind. The center building? The only building that seemed to produce the most light in the city seemed to be calling out to her as she walked forward.  

Sphinx-chan

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:34 pm
Sphinx-chan
Xia grinned and gently walked in with him. She stared at the creepily dark city, the rain gently tapping her softly as it fell. She minced a little, feeling something poke at her mind. The center building? The only building that seemed to produce the most light in the city seemed to be calling out to her as she walked forward.

Xeggr stood there ans examined on what was happening to Xia before him.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:38 pm
Xia continued walking towards through the alleyways to the center building which looked like a hotel with it's signs and bright lights. She seemed hypnotized by it as the rain gently beat harder on the ground.  

Sphinx-chan

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:40 pm
Sphinx-chan
Xia continued walking towards through the alleyways to the center building which looked like a hotel with it's signs and bright lights. She seemed hypnotized by it as the rain gently beat harder on the ground.

Xeggr's 13th Order coat appeared on him and he put his hood up. He then followed her to see the outcome on what would happen.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:43 pm
((I have to go, but I'll be on tomorrow, k? ^^ So here's my last post..))

Xia kept on walking until she was in front of the building. She stared up at it and suddenly cried out as her head started to hurt badly. Visions of a girl o the rooftop of the building, fighting off hundreds of neoshadows with plant magic, vines striking at them. She had shoulder length white hair and reddish purple eyes and wore a medieval(sp?) black dress. She continued to fight as someone who was unclear to Xia fought alongside her, trying to protect her it seemed. But alas, her heart was taken. Xia fell to the ground, shaking from the pain in her head and the strange flashback.  

Sphinx-chan

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:47 pm
Sphinx-chan
((I have to go, but I'll be on tomorrow, k? ^^ So here's my last post..))

Xia kept on walking until she was in front of the building. She stared up at it and suddenly cried out as her head started to hurt badly. Visions of a girl o the rooftop of the building, fighting off hundreds of neoshadows with plant magic, vines striking at them. She had shoulder length white hair and reddish purple eyes and wore a medieval(sp?) black dress. She continued to fight as someone who was unclear to Xia fought alongside her, trying to protect her it seemed. But alas, her heart was taken. Xia fell to the ground, shaking from the pain in her head and the strange flashback.

Xeggr walked up to her and made small splashes on each step he took. He looked down upon Xia to see her being tortured from her own memory. "Let it all out, it's the only way until you find the answer."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 9:47 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alita-520
Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"i like you a lot."muffy sayed quietly

*puts an arm around her and keeps walking*
muffy smiled and wraped one arm around him

So is there anything else you like doing?
"well i like to sing."

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Sphinx-chan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 6:39 pm
Xia whimpered, her Somebodies name going through her head in a whisper. "Ai.."it said softly. She suddenly began to relax. She suddenly saw herself passed out on the roof of the building where her Somebody was and a strange giant rose sneaking away, a heartless symbol in the middle of it's pedals. She gasped, breathing a bit heavily. "My...Somebodies name was Ai.. She...she died here...That heartless..it still exists somewhere..."she muttered, then passed out, her energy taken out of her.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games